[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

God knows how many times I've re-watched a mere 6-episode drama and felt the sweetness of our OTP endlessly! I think we're all getting excited about the development of "Boyfriend" after the dramatic admission by CSH on her pre-relationship status with KJH. I've thought about the scenarios but it's gonna be more exciting with all your contributions! Please share your thoughts.

1) HI (KJH's friend) betrays him and goes after CSH to let him go as it hurts her to see him being hurt by the MIL and being scrutinised by the ex-hubby. HI helps the MIL to break them up.

2) JW (ex-hubby) goes after KJH and tells him to NOT let CSH lose everything, painting a pathetic outcome for CSH if they continue with their relationship. All will be gone for CSH.

3)Driver Nam will pull KJH and CSH closer with his too obvious stunts and Secretary Jang will also have a change of heart and draws both closer

4) CSH's dad will come in to help in the end, even if he tries to stop her....because he has a soft spot for her after all that she sacrificed for him

5) CSH's mum who is one of the villains, will change for the better because CSH reminded her that she's her mother. Which mother will not love her own daughter even if she's blinded by wealth and status currently?

6) JW, whom some see as a villain, seems to really love CSH and though he has exhibited insecurity and jealousy through his questions and actions, somehow, I feel that his love is so strong that he's eventually willing to trade his own love for CSH's happiness. He has spoken up for CSH against his mum and saved KJH from his mum. His encounter with KJH wasn't savage or vindictive. He was polite and well under control of his emotions. It shows him as a well-groomed gentleman so far. I'm for it that he had fabricated an affair to save CSH from her miserable marriage and MIL. 

When CSH finally finds out, she'll be touched and that might have KJH wondering if she's better off to go back to him.

7) The nasty MIL will give hell to KJH and CSH and do everything hellish to break them up. This will be the greatest test of "Boyfriend" - if KJH and CSH can fight against power, wealth, greed for status and selfish agenda in this matrix of jealousy, hate, love and care.

8) Dae Chan and KJH's brother will join forces to support him with CSH

9) Dae Chan and Sec Jang will become a couple

I think the only way to make the control-freak MIL give up torturing CSH and KJH is when her son threatens her with cutting off ties. I don't surmise any mum want to lose her son at the end of the day. So let's wait and see how all these will be unravelled with the best outcome possible, bearing in mind that it's a beautiful love story where over 100 countries have bought the rights to broadcast it - PD nim, please bear this in mind.

The drama is so popular that expectations are high for a good finish. You don't invite PBG and SHK in a love drama only to break them up......do you?  Hope not. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

When I saw this part of the flashback of Cha Soo Hyun and Kim Jin Hyuk's Encounter and blossoming relationship,

I thought...so they crossed paths before the Cuban Encounter? If so, when did this happen? Since this is a meticulously written drama where you have to pay attention to all the details, what significance does this incident have for both of them? From the looks of it, both didn't seem to notice the other.

Cha Soo Hyun wears that outfit at that start of Ep.1...

nha4K6b.gif

credit for the Video Cut: ososo IG

Welcome to all the newbies who began their love affair with the drama!

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2

Aawwww kissing scene?I wonder when it will be happen :D:wub:

Ah, waiting for new epi really frustating sometimes..but to wait until 16 epi it's  unbareable for me..so yeah I'll be waiting until wednesday coming up

For encounter,I would love to see a happy or sad ending (pray hard not to happen) rather than an open ending,becz it's left lingering feeling in me like 'what?just that?', it kind of hanging sort of feeling,although others maybe like it more than sad ending one,cz we can interpret it with our imagination..I've seen some movies n drama that have kind of ending n it always gave me 'hanging' thing :huh: just my humble opinion guys..haha

3 hours ago, NongpeeP said:

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/12/boyfriend-episode-6/

Boyfriend: Episode 6

by LollyPip

COMMENTS

I love that Soo-hyun finally took this step to announce their relationship status, because until now, her relationship with Jin-hyuk has been all about him taking the risks and her following along complacently. Which has been fine until now, since she’s so inexperienced at showing her true self to anyone. It makes sense that she needed to be led into this, or she would have just given up on it like she’s done with every other personal relationship in her life. But after that confrontation with Chairwoman Kim, Jin-hyuk needed reassurance of Soo-hyun’s feelings for him, and you could see how much it meant to him for Soo-hyun to announce to the world that they’re dating. 

But aside from the big dramatic gesture, I love how the tiniest things seem so important to Jin-hyuk, which also makes sense now that we know Soo-hyun better. He’s bowled over by something as simple as her meeting him for tea or holding onto his arm because he understands the amount of courage those gestures cost her. Soo-hyun is fighting against a lifetime of conditioning and social pressure in order to simply sit with him in a car, and he knows full well how significant it is for her to even admit that she likes him to herself, much less to everyone she knows, friend and enemy alike. It’s so sweet how Jin-hyuk reacts to each tiny moment like it’s a big one — his inability to control his face when Soo-hyun was tying his tie was adorable — and it really proves how sincere his feelings are for her. 

I continue to find Woo-seok a fascinating character, the way he supports Soo-hyun from the wings with not just his mother, but her other detractors, too. Even though you can tell that it hurts him to see her with Jin-hyuk, he cares about her and respects her enough to help her fight her battles even if she may never know it. And if he did manufacture an affair to let her out of their marriage, I can understand why he did it now that we know more about Soo-hyun herself — she’d been too conditioned to obedience by her mother have asked for a divorce no matter how miserable she was, and she would have fought Woo-seok’s request for a divorce under any other circumstances. By throwing himself under the bus and making himself the bad guy, Woo-seok could let Soo-hyun out of a situation that made her miserable, and make sure she was well provided for by giving her the hotel as compensation. I still worry that jealousy and rejection may get the better of him and that he might turn against Soo-hyun and Jin-hyuk, but for now he does seem to be trying to accept the situation graciously and do what he can to support and even help Soo-hyun. So I’m giving Woo-seok the benefit of the doubt unless and until he does something to lose my trust. 

I’m scared that Jin-hyuk may try to play the Noble Idiot now that he’s seen the true horror of what Soo-hyun has gone through at the hands of her former mother-in-law, so it’s good timing that Soo-hyun is finally making an effort to take charge of her own life. Jin-hyuk may seemperfect, but he’s still young and he’s never inexperienced cruelty like Chairwoman Kim is capable of, so I wouldn’t blame him if he thought that letting Soo-hyun go would be the right thing to do for her. I have a feeling that their roles are about to switch, and that it will be Jin-hyuk who soon needs coaxing and convincing. I’m looking forward to seeing Soo-hyun grow more confident, and to her being the one that reminds Jin-hyuk that what’s important isn’t money or power, but the genuine love of a true heart.

Hmm,I rather see JH still firm with his feeling,so he doesn't need coaxing n convincing anymore,he is the one that give SH courage to move forward to get her own happiness,so he must be know the consequences before hand..but who knows,humans have unpredictable act..just my 2 cents..

• Like 8

34 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

When I saw this part of the flashback of Cha Soo Hyun and Kim Jin Hyuk's Encounter and blossoming relationship,

I thought...so they crossed paths before the Cuban Encounter? If so, when did this happen? Since this is a meticulously written drama, where you have to pay attention to all the details, what significance does this incident have for both of them? From the looks of it, both didn't seem to notice the other.

It tickling me too!! If they have met before, is that why JH wonder why did she look familiar (ep 1), is it possible that the question JH want to ask SH in Cuba relate to this, whether they met before?

But since JH is honest, and always speak his mind, if he realized that, wouldn't he already ask about it?

Uuuhh.. i love how this drama able to make the viewers keep guessing and courious!

• Like 8

2 hours ago, jl08 said:

sorry to cut your post!!

6) JW, whom some see as a villain, seems to really love CSH and though he has exhibited insecurity and jealousy through his questions and actions, somehow, I feel that his love is so strong that he's eventually willing to trade his own love for CSH's happiness. He has spoken up for CSH against his mum and saved KJH from his mum. His encounter with KJH wasn't savage or vindictive. He was polite and well under control of his emotions. It shows him as a well-groomed gentleman so far. I'm for it that he had fabricated an affair to save CSH from her miserable marriage and MIL. 

When CSH finally finds out, she'll be touched and that might have KJH wondering if she's better off to go back to him.

Well, I don't see JWS as a villain but I am not feeling sorry for him. Maybe it is because I am watching another drama where children are abused and these children have a much more terrible fate than his. His cage is partially his own creation.

First, we shouldn't forget that 4 years have passed, since CSH got divorced and this is a long time. So he kept his distance from her for a while... that's why he said "long time no see" at his mother's birthday. So his first meeting was planned... he wanted to enter her life again hence he said, he acted as a friend.  

But I would like to add two scenes about JWS that caught my attention after watching all the episodes for a second time:

• The meeting of CSH and JWS at the bar: he described her as goofy or eccentric for eating ramen at a rest stop which is definitely not a compliment. First his words upset CSH a lot, she felt insulted. Secondly his words revealed that he has a different picture of CSH: she is outstanding and sophisticated. That's this exact word he used to describe CSH in front of JH (episode 6). For him, CSH would never do such a thing: eating ramen. He believes that she has been influenced by JH. JH is a bad influence. Notice the contrast with his wine. He selected a wine that was supposed to be outstanding and rare. And that's the point: JWS doesn't know the real CSH... when he told her that he liked CSH's style, then he fell for the obedient doll that her mother had created. Therefore I doubt that he really loves the real CSH, the one who will be happy, when she receives potatoes cakes or plays at the beach... Now, if we analyze again the meeting of JH and JWS, when he mentioned the necktie, JWS's words could be perceived in a different way. JWS wanted to tell that CSH is out of JH's league, she is so outstanding that she doesn't belong to JH's world. JWS was described by others as scary and manipulative and in this scene, we could view this exchange as manipulative: he wants JH to back off. But the problem is that JH is so different from JWS. He is straightforward and natural, hence he didn't understand the meaning... he just saw someone paying a compliment to the necktie and the person who gave it to him.  

• The meeting of secretary Jang Mi Jin and JWS: he actually wanted to warn CSH through Jang with these words: "As a friend, I thought that we have to be more careful". Jang went straight to CSH and told her: "He was saying that we should be more careful". Indirectly, he was saying that CSH should stop seeing JH but he used her friend for that. Why? Don't forget that in the episode 3, he asked her not to date or meet JH. But his words hadn't worked on her hence he needed to add more pressure. He knows how JMJ is. She would pressure CSH in that direction. And here we have another manipulation.

JWS has been shown as quite possessive, even if his jealousy is not so obvious, not like the typical jealous second lead. By coming to the PR department, he clearly wants to demonstrate that he is still in CSH's life... He thought that JH would recognize him and get scared. Fortunately, JH is so ignorant and felt nothing in front of JWS. And when they met the second time, he didn't feel embarrassed too because his mentality is so different: he is someone who doesn't view life in term of power and wealth. All these notions are not important.

To conclude, JWS is not a poor puppy in my opinion. Oh yes he lied to her in order to free her, what a selfless gesture! In reality, I doubt it. It is the opposite. But don't forget that with this move,

1. CSH got hurt with his behavior... he begged her for the divorce implying that he never loved her at all. Even if it was a lie, for her it was real back then!  I wouldn't feel touched, rather upset because in reality, he was the one who made the choice. He "decided" for her so-called own good... He could have solved the whole problem, if he had confessed to her but he never did. Like CSH says in the preview, she allowed people to decide for her in her life and to me, this is such a situation. 
  2. CSH is now stigmatized as a divorcee. Getting a new boyfriend and a new husband is even more difficult because people will see the divorce as a bad omen. I even suspect that JH's mother might be against CSH because she represents everything JH's mother dislikes. A woman should be focusing on her husband and his family... not money and power. Moreover, JH's mother implied that such a woman means a lot of trouble.  
  3. She even got more hatred from her own mother. CSH had failed to "seduce" her husband who needed to find someone else. Her mother kept blaming her for the divorce in the first two episodes. His decision to push her away deteriorated her relationship with her mother.
  4. I came to realize that he knows the clause of the divorce contract. Yet he didn't try to change anything. Why? That way he ensures that she is still a part of his life. He really believes that CSH values the same things than him due to the hotel. In his eyes, she proved that she belonged to the same circle with her flourishing business. He thinks, she likes money, power and status. But he is entirely wrong. The hotel represents something else for her: her skills. She pulled all her strength into it, not to impress people... but to prove to herself what she is capable of. Her ex-family and her own mother only viewed her as a doll, as a thing ... which implies that she has no skills at all.

To summarize, he is too "manipulative" for his own good. At some point, CSH will be confronted with this dilemma: giving up the hotel or JH. JWS firmly believes that CSH will never do such a thing as he still thinks, she belongs to his world and she is like him: smart, sophisticated and refined. Yet she values relationship over worth/value.

The reason he came to JH's rescue in the latest episode is quite simple. Since he witnessed how close CSH and JH are, he knew that his mother's bullying towards JH would put him in a bad light. The more his mother intervenes, the lower are his chances that CSH can fall in love with him. CSH saw the scene... JWS is unaware of it, but he thought that JH would mention it to CSH. His mother saw that her son was somehow upset hence she retaliated. 

@twtwb @philosophie @alekaonu@USAFarmgirl @icyphoenix @guinearoyal

• Like 18
  • Thanks 4

ending eps 6 is so daebak. another great ending.

I am also scared what will MIL do to KJH, she said about dog will lose everything and end up starving? prepare for the storm, but please give us much much sunny day before that (the ending animation they are heading towards sun). and if they will sold this drama worldwide, I think they will give happy ending?

(please happy ending this time... because I really love both CSH, KJH).

I'm also wondering how will they spend christmas together?

I think KJH already know that HI likes him, in eps 1 she already ask KJH about their married and wants to talk about them.

• Like 13

No matter how great WS as a guy 0r how much he seems to love SH, they will never be happy together especially with his mom around. Im sure SH suffered a lot as a wife & DIL in that house hold. Remember MJ said they thought everything will be okay after WS's father died. N how his mom keep on saying she need to be the obedient wife again. Thats not a life any woman want. WSs mom commenting on her handbag previously shows a glimpse of how horrifying their marriage life was

• Like 16

2 hours ago, jl08 said:

Please share your thoughts.

I cant count how much I have watched and re-watched the 6 episodes either. This alwyas happen every time I have to wait for a week for the next episode. And I still keep on smiling and squeling by myself like an idiot :lol:

My thoughts:

Spoiler

1) Basing on the epi 7 teaser where CSH’s dad was talking to KJH, there might me be a big possibility that he will have a change of heart (hearing from CSH herself that the  Donghwa Hotel is her everything) and he might think or “suggest” that to CSH.

2) I really could not guess what JW or HI will do. But I feel like if there was someone who will betray a friend, it will most likely be HI. JW has lead a life of control, even if he has the power to make things horrible for CSH. A lifetime of control and discipline and for the fact that he made up having another woman just to let CSH free of his suffocating family only to try to get CSH back now wouldn’t make any sense. 

HI however, might try to take matters into her own hands only to try to save KJH. She might meet up with the person who offered her to post that memo and do something to horribly break our OTP.

Things and feelings are moving really fast for our OTP. We’re only in Epi 6. That lead me to believe that at one point they will try to not see each other only to realize that being apart is not doing good for either of them. Maybe that will happen for 1 or 2 episodes before they will reconsile and finally not just as a “ssum” relationship but officially Namjachinggu!

@bohmi hahahaha that was fast! I didnt even mind looking at Sec Jang’s profile when she whipped that up ! :lol: So a 6-5 uears difference then? Heck my mom is older than my dad by 6 yrs but my paternal  grandparents didnt react that way. Mom looks younger then my dad though. :wub:

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

@dukesa1122 In the preview, director Choi was the one who talked to JH about the hotel. He called JH naive saying that by being with him, CSH will lose the hotel.

I do think that HI will betray JH at some point and she will justify her action by explaining that she did it for JH's sake. HI has not been really honest with JH the entire time and we could see it in two occasions:

- the marriage: She acted as if it was a joke. She was not serious and she only views him as a close friend. But she really views him as a man and she is interested in him. JH didn't think, there was some truth in her words or proposal that's why he told her later that she was too ugly. 

- the diary: When she was standing in front of the diaries, the first one she picked up was the red diary. However, you can see that she rejects this diary as she shakes her head. Moreover, her mouth movement shows a certain dissatisfaction. Encounter 5 red diary.pngTherefore, she puts it back and takes the black diary until JH pops up. Encounter 5 HI black diary.pngThis is the expression she has, when she has the black diary in her hands. JH has not appeared yet. After his arrival, she asks JH, she acts as if she hadn't made her choice, although she definitely preferred the black diary. She puts the black diary back and asks him... and guess what: he chose the red one, the one she had taken a few moments before. She acts as if they had the same preference and they were so alike, while in reality, she has a different taste. She tried to adjust herself to him... So her betrayal will be just another lie: she will act as if she was selfless, yet she hasn't given up on him.  

• Like 20
  • Thanks 3

Today is the 3rd time I  rewatched all the eps ever since it started airing and the scenes of Jinsoo couple never failed to make me smile. How can they be this adorable? They match so well. I'm the type who never watches a drama twice, I can't pinpoint what I like about this drama that makes me keep on watching it over and over lol

Anyways, in ep 1 Jinhyuk left a note for Soohyun because he had to catch a train to go to the airport but Soohyun didn't see the note when she went back to the cafe. I wonder what Jinhyuk wrote there. Before they parted ways on the night they first met he said he needs to ask Soohyun something but he didn't wanna ask her that time because he needs to word it properly or something. I remember someone said they might break up in the future and then meet again in Cuba. Maybe Soohyun will see the note by then or maybe I'm just thinking too much and the note isn't that important lol

Still a few more days before ep 7 airs. Cam Wednesday pls come faster. I miss Jinsoo already haha

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

@bebebisous33 wow spot on observation! I didnt even paid attention too much when it comes to HI scenes. 

Hello there @jaeyongs! Haha You’re welcome to fall in line. I can’t even find any interest in watching another kdrama while waiting for Wednesday (Thats really early 2am Thursday where i live). 

Yes. There are scenes in cuba that haven’t been released yet (thanks to the cuban fans that snapped pictures and videos of them). So CSH reading that post it note at a later part might really happen.

• Like 7

Re: @bebebisous33

post about WS's manipulativeness and lack of true feeling for SH. 

I have to agree: There's a lot of heartache in the world. A lot of things to feel torn up about, but we have to pull ourselves together to get through our day. Don't feel much sympathy, either, for a feckless rich guy. Had not seen WS as manipulative, but your argument is persuasive.  His style except with his mother has been very opaque. I thought his conversation with the Director as they swill wine together, for example, was odd. He circles around his reason for the meeting: He never says "Back off SH, or I'll make you pay."  It's clear that his conversational "warning" to the Director has been ineffective when the guy cheerfully greets him at the golf driving range and makes it clear the attacks and plot against SH continue. One other thing that I was thinking about: When WS is overheard by SH as she buys the tie for JH, he is telling the sales rep, please choose what will make me attractive to a picky woman. He's insecure about his attractiveness. JH in his drunken scene in the car says, "Navy suit, gray suit...of course I look good in them both."  He's secure. I guess we could draw the moral that it's better to grow up with little money but lots of love, than lots of money and no love. Fortunately for many of us that's the reality. :) What a sad man WS has become. 

• Like 14

1 hour ago, misskym86 said:

No matter how great WS as a guy 0r how much he seems to love SH, they will never be happy together especially with his mom around. Im sure SH suffered a lot as a wife & DIL in that house hold. Remember MJ said they thought everything will be okay after WS's father died. N how his mom keep on saying she need to be the obedient wife again. Thats not a life any woman want. WSs mom commenting on her handbag previously shows a glimpse of how horrifying their marriage life was

Main reason I want SH to ruuuuun, if not into JH’s arms then at least remain in her own. I wouldn’t wish a MIL like that on anyone.

Then again, I wouldn’t wish SH’s mom as MIL on anyone either, especially someone as sweet as JH. So I guess one-half of our OTP will always be doomed to have an insufferable MIL :sweat:

• Like 6
  • LOL 6

9 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

@bebebisous33 wow spot on observation! I didnt even paid attention too much when it comes to HI scenes. 

Hello there @jaeyongs! Haha You’re welcome to fall in line. I can’t even find any interest in watching another kdrama while waiting for Wednesday (Thats really early 2am Thursday where i live). 

Yes. There are scenes in cuba that haven’t been released yet (thanks to the cuban fans that snapped pictures and videos of them). So CSH reading that post it note at a later part might really happen.

Regarding those scenes. I would just say that they often film more scenes than what is getting into the final product. As they edit they maybe find out that it those not match with tone or other reason, so I do feel it is hard to predict what gonna happens just from fan photos... But I have been thinking that consider they are setting up that hotel in Cuba that she gonna have to travel one more time there to finish it and doing final look on it. maybe that time she gonna go there and sees that note. maybe. Another scenario of mine is that she did see that note that time, because I do feel they did not show everything that happens between her entering that caffe shop to her leaving. so when there is angst we gonna get a flashback to her reading that note. frankly i have been wondering about the note and what was it that he wanted to ask. I don´t think the writer sett it up randomly to lett it hang, so we gonna get our answer later in one way or another :) 

• Like 10

38 minutes ago, ihyw said:

I have to agree: There's a lot of heartache in the world. A lot of things to feel torn up about, but we have to pull ourselves together to get through our day. Don't feel much sympathy, either, for a feckless rich guy. Had not seen WS as manipulative, but your argument is persuasive.  His style except with his mother has been very opaque. I thought his conversation with the Director as they swill wine together, for example, was odd. He circles around his reason for the meeting: He never says "Back off SH, or I'll make you pay."  It's clear that his conversational "warning" to the Director has been ineffective when the guy cheerfully greets him at the golf driving range and makes it clear the attacks and plot against SH continue. One other thing that I was thinking about: When WS is overheard by SH as she buys the tie for JH, he is telling the sales rep, please choose what will make me attractive to a picky woman. He's insecure about his attractiveness. JH in his drunken scene in the car says, "Navy suit, gray suit...of course I look good in them both."  He's secure. I guess we could draw the moral that it's better to grow up with little money but lots of love, than lots of money and no love. Fortunately for many of us that's the reality. :) What a sad man WS has become. 

Thanks a lot for the compliment! But I can definitely return the compliment!! :)

You made a great observation about director Choi. Although JWS threatened director Choi with different allusions, this didn't discourage the director Choi to attack CSH indirectly. The golf "encounter" is like you said planned by the director.  He wants JWS to meet JH. He has two reasons for this:

Either this meeting creates a conflict and JWS turns against CSH because of JH. Since director Choi knows as long as JWS stands by CSH's side, he will never become the next CEO. The other possibility is that by forcing JWS to meet JH, JWS makes it clear to JH that CSH belongs to him... his pursuit becomes more visible. If CSH remarries JWS, she will become a housewife again hence he can become the CEO. He can only gain something from the "encounter" between JWS and JH. The purpose of the golf encounter has been planned a long time ago.

Remember that the traitor in the PR team (forgot his name) proposed that JH took care of the VIP. This was the first step... then they asked the actors and actresses to ignore the invitation to the opening. When director Choi met JWS at the golf, he must have mentioned that the PR team was facing some troubles. He wanted JWS to meet JH so that he would feel hurt and change his mind about CSH. JWS knew very well the identity of the young man hence he went there for another purpose: show his face to JH in order to make JH feel little and uncomfortable. All this was orchestrated by director Choi, that's why the traitor gave JWS the list. By doing so, they thought that JH would realize how powerless he was because JWS could achieve what he could not. Moreover CSH is not a strong backup, compared to JWS!! And that's their mistake: they just think that JH is interested in money, power aso!!

@krisan Thanks for the compliment too! Honestly, I have the impression that HI and JWS are quite similar. Both of them refuse to confess their feelings, and are disguising themselves in front of the loved one because they are feeling insecure. 

Both thought that waiting was the right thing to do. Both are not honest to the loved one in the end... both hid a lot of things. They try to impress the loved one (diary, suit/dress) but fail because they are not genuine. HI has been hiding that she had been approached by a minion from chairman Kim, this was not the right thing to do.   

• Like 14

@bebebisous33 I'm partly agree with your analyzing about WS and partly disagree with yours. While he might didn't do much to protect her while they were married and might not a good husband, i don't think he is manipulative though. He was powerless infront of his mom at that time. Now he is getting older and might have more guts to fight against his mom?? I  choose to believe he still has some good manners , the good in his heart and his love for SH is sincere.....but i must say i didn't like the way he looked at JH when he came to PR team, it was a bit uncomfortable though.

vtIBKJ.gif

dc

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jaeyongs said:

Today is the 3rd time I  rewatched all the eps ever since it started airing and the scenes of Jinsoo couple never failed to make me smile. How can they be this adorable? They match so well. I'm the type who never watches a drama twice, I can't pinpoint what I like about this drama that makes me keep on watching it over and over lol

Anyways, in ep 1 Jinhyuk left a note for Soohyun because he had to catch a train to go to the airport but Soohyun didn't see the note when she went back to the cafe. I wonder what Jinhyuk wrote there. Before they parted ways on the night they first met he said he needs to ask Soohyun something but he didn't wanna ask her that time because he needs to word it properly or something. I remember someone said they might break up in the future and then meet again in Cuba. Maybe Soohyun will see the note by then or maybe I'm just thinking too much and the note isn't that important lol

Still a few more days before ep 7 airs. Cam Wednesday pls come faster. I miss Jinsoo already haha

I actually think they’ll break up because of all the issues but they’ll end up meeting in cuba again hence an open ending

• Like 5