Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

This drama just keeps getting better and better. I couldn't stop smiling when they held hands then the neck tie scene. I thought that was it then we had CSH defending KJH at the press conference. There will be more problems in the future episodes and I hope they can withstand it all. Fighting to our OTP! Btw, what's their official couple name?

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

By the way, what do we name our drama couple?

Tried all the combinations but they don't look nor sound nice. :D

JinHyun:mellow:

HyukHyun:unsure:

SooHyuk:blink:

Jinsoo? :huh:

Thank for all recaps, pics and everything

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

:wub:  

ctto

SooJin!:blush:

JinSoo how's that? 

Omo @krisan we posted the same name.. Gosh!! At the same time.. 

The braveness of our girl!! U gooooo!! 

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

SooJin!:blush:

JinSoo? :D

DuTTp5rVYAAMjb9?format=jpg&name=medium

cto

• Like 13
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

I think I'm dying with anticipation.

I hate that i have to wait and go home before i can watch with the entire thing

OMG I cant, i dont know, what the! 

Thank you guys for the gifs/stills and most importantly, for narrating it! :heart:

• Like 6

Preview

I keep screaming at my screen coz of this couple.. They r indeed cute n their moments n concern towards each other is soo beautiful.. There is nothing which can be compared to this sweetness in this world!! 

• Like 14
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, utkim said:

With this pace , it won’t take long before he kisses her :lol:

Maybe when she invite him to her house? Be readyyy ^_^

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

JinSoo sounds better.

Is finding a boyfriend now becomes harder?  Adding someone like JH in the criteria or just someone like JH, no more no less. :)

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

@icyphoenix yes we did, oh gosh how could it be and thank you for the preview, hhhh another week to wait but, it worth it. 

@gumtaek so we call them jinsoo now?waiting for another vote :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

On 12/9/2018 at 11:42 AM, rosiepeonie188 said:

Hii.. im newbie, decided to jump into the topic because im so hooked up with this beautiful narrative drama. I've been watching this 4 episodes over and over again, in order to survive 3 more days until the next ep. At this rate, i can say: i'm obsessed!!. I'm at the same age as SHK, born in the generation who spending time with manga and novels, i found that Encounter is like reading beautiful novel. I guess everyone here have been thinking the same. It

Giving me the same melancholy as 'Before' trilogy movies, esp. Before Sunrise. I dunno how my heart will survive if JINSOO couple wont be together in the end *brb cry*. Writer-nim pleaseeeeeee give them a happy ending, there's too many sad ending in recent dramas.. SH still need to check what JH wrote at the cafe, also i guess the garden that JH visited and met the old man is the same hotel that Donghwa will built together with Havana hotel (just my theory haha).Hope they'll meet there, and as the old man said at the garden "the love began here and completed here". I'll pray for happy ending!!!!!!!!

I'm quoting my self :D.. been calling them JINSOO from day 1 i joined this forum :wub:.. JINSOO fightingg!!!

• Like 8
  • LOL 4

@ahdrianaa thank u so much for providing us with translation n many other chingus here that gave out so many screen cap,:wub: becz right now I can't, still not familiar how to do it :sweatingbullets:  again this drama gave me a lot of excitement..encounter is like a gem,when u first saw it's like worthless stone in the eye of person that doesn't know about jewelry..but when this worthless stone given to the right person that know how beautiful this piece it,they will polish it,polish n polish until it give the right shape n it will begin to shine brightly n become most valuable stone that people will eagerly want to wear piece of it..this journey of this drama never smooth as I recall from the writer,the lead cast,never ending bad comments from netizen until its premier (until now I presume,although not so many right now,well haters gonna hate hate hate n boyfriends gonna shake shake shake,shake it off B)) but the result its beyond their expactation,memorable

The writer may want us to enjoy their slowly but sure journey to find happiness..not just for the both of them but everyone around them..hope the writer keep up the good work until the end..

Oh oh n from the translation I read,SH father in his daughter side he knows for sure what SH need is,even he dare to shake off the ex MIL although he knows very sure that she is one of his suporter (I guess) u go papa cho :D 

Haaa so many screen cap that gave giggling time for me can't comment one by one..really wanna see it ASAP when my laptop in good condition tomo..I will satisfied with this for now..once again thank u chingus..

• Like 10