Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

i think the rating last night decrease a bit but the flow of the story is interesting last night episode was so nice with the ending of pre srelationship stage and tonight episode is kind of worry because of the witch mother inlaw i hope cha sohyun and jin hyuk will fight for their relationship...

• Like 5

So since I'm still a beginner Korean student can someone please tell me if my ears are right, and JinHyuk and SooHyun are already being less formal in their speech?  I can tell they're still being polite, but I just finished rewatching and I didn't hear nearly as many "cho"s as much as I heard "na" in episode 5.  It just kind of makes me even more excited to think that they're getting closer in these small, but significant ways. :wub:

• Like 9

36 minutes ago, httpgttk said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the ratings decrease last night because MAMA (Mnet Music Awards) where PBG was hosting was also being broadcasted? 

We are not sure about that. Hopefully, it's a factor.

Bogummy tweeted thanking I Remember You Director and Scriptwriter for sending him a coffee truck in the filming site,

• Like 9

43 minutes ago, httpgttk said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the ratings decrease last night because MAMA (Mnet Music Awards) where PBG was hosting was also being broadcasted? 

Thats what I also thought.

from now on, I’m gonna stop worrying about those damned rating and just enjoy the show. Because srsly, I’m looking like a stage mom ready to pounce on anyone who’ll say that this drama is boring or stale or has no story! 

• Like 5
  • LOL 9

It's so calm and suddenly your heart feels like on the edge of bursting! Their eyes are so powerful I'm so glad they did this drama! 1f44f.png1f44f.png

tumblr_pjno5jjxF51qkgj9mo7_r1_400.giftumblr_pjno5jjxF51qkgj9mo4_r1_400.giftumblr_pjno5jjxF51qkgj9mo2_r1_400.giftumblr_pjno5jjxF51qkgj9mo5_r1_400.gif

When doubt fades away and all that is left is certainty, that is when love begins.

Spoiler

tumblr_pjno5jjxF51qkgj9mo6_r1_400.giftumblr_pjno5jjxF51qkgj9mo3_r1_400.gif

cr liveasbutterflies.tumblr.com

hfp7xrgdiz99.jpg

fcufq44cclon.png

Spoiler"Encounter" Song Hye-kyo and Park Bo-gum's Unstoppable Romance

Spoiler

photo1022663.jpg

On the latest episode of the tvN drama "Encounter", Kim Jin-hyeok (Park Bo-gum) suggested to Cha Soo-hyeon (Song Hye-kyo) that they meet again for a fling.

After what happened at the lobby, Kim Jin-hyeok's life at work was tough. He was rumored to be Cha Soo-hyeon's man and people whispered behind his back. However, he asked her out. They went to an exhibit and had dinner at Lee Dae-chan's (Kim Joo-hun).

Cha Soo-hyeon told Jang Mi-jin (Kwak Sun-young) about Kim Jin-hyeok. She said she was really curious about him but Jang Mi-jin asked if she was going to continue seeing him. Cha Soo-hyeon answered, "I can't. I can stop myself".

However, she went back to the spot where she went on a date with Kim Jin-hyeok and he was there, too. He asked how they should say they met again and Cha Soo-hyeon said, "I said I can help myself, but here I AM."

Kim Jin-hyeok said, "I heard having a fling means somewhere between the lines of conviction and suspicion". He held her by the arms and said, "Let's say we met again as a fling". Cha Soo-hyeon smiled and said, "Yes, let's do that".

Source : isplus.live.joins.com...

• Like 20

I just realized that my comments here are mostly about Park Bo Gum is good being Kim Jun Hyuk. I never compliment about SHK. Oh my! It’s because i always trust her that she can play every character very well. I always watch her dramas but not bo gum..

this CSH character, as always SHK can portray it very good. I can feel her pain, loneliness.. but maybe because i’m getting older. I cried actually watching her being in pain. :bawling:How could a mother treat her like that.. just because of the power/status, she’s willing to sacrifice her daughter.

stay strong CSH shi.. i wish ur pre-relationship with KJH ended with a happy marriage.. or at least happy ending:)

p/s: SHK always flawless.. always beautiful.. i envy her youthful beauty:sweatingbullets:

• Like 18

I can't say anything, I just love this drama (period). I can't wait for tonight episode since tonight episode will be the first time KJH meeting ex-MIL. It will be super interesting since KJH show savage expression during that meeting, hope he can stand against the ex-MIL.

And I also curious  what will CSH mother  reply when CSH said "but I'm your daughter too" 

• Like 13

6 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Something to be happy about....:)

[Boyfriend] Ep 5 spoilers, Park Bo Gum x Song Hye Gyo

Posted on Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Article: Naver 'Boyfriend' Park Bo Gum's straightforwardness towards Song Hye Gyo, "Let's meet each other while having a 'some' relationship" 

1. [+2848,-84]
I can understand why Su Hyun cried. Love is all about timing. Jin Hyuk has to grasp that. Why is Park Bo Gum so handsome today... 

2. [+1403,-145]
It's so interesting. 

3. [+1309,-74]
I felt so bad for Song Hye Gyo when she cried. Today's was amazing. 

4. [+1213,-58]
Park Bo Gum is so cool.❤ I like his sincerity. These days,
It feels like you’re mine, it seems like you’re mine but not~~ 
[t/n: Soyou and Junggigo's 'Some' lyrics] 

5. [+1370,-246]
Some people are saying that the dialogues are childishly written, but I don't think there's a need to create bombastic lines. This is no different from the usual dialogues used in daily life. And I like that more. Congrats to the two going on a 'some' relationship now. ♥

6. [+597,-12]
It's not stimulating, it's calming. I really like it, it's fun and heart fluttering. 

7. [+548,-21]
Song Hye Gyo tearing up is amazing... There were stars in her eyes. Seriously, she's so good at emotional acting. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I hope Park Bo Gum, Song Hye Gyo, and Boyfriend becomes a hit. 

8. [+539,-10]
No one can stop flowers from blooming at night when the night wind blows.. Today's lines hit me so much. 

Article: Naver 'Boyfriend' Park Bo Gum to Song Hye Gyo, "I'd like to become a meaningful person" 

1. [+1738,-75]
When it's dark everywhere, the male lead, Park Bo Gum became a kind of existence that shines light on Su Hyun. He's so cool. Let's go, straightforward man!!!!! 

2. [+1136,-42]
What's with Park Bo Gum's ability to be super handsome today? 

3. [+804,-32]
Jin Hyuk being straightforward is cool. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Park Bo Gum is so cool. 

4. [+617,-29]
Park Bo Gum is being so cool, Song Hye Gyo could only fall for him. ♡

5. [+233,-11]
Park Bo Gum is so heart fluttering. ㅠㅠㅠ Jik Jin Hyuk. [t/n: 'straightforward Hyuk'. word play on his character name.] ㅠㅠ

6. [+187,-3]
Jin Hyuk who is like light, ah, my heart fluttered. Park Bo Gum is so handsome when he wears the uniform. 

7. [+176,-5]
He's like the light to the female lead who's lonely and exhausted.. Park Bo Gum is so cool.. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+175,-10]
My heart fluttered so much today. Park Bo Gum's acting, his face, he's good at everything. ㅠㅠ

http://melohwa.blogspot.com/2018/12Iboyfriend-ep-5-spoilers-park-bo-gum-x.html

Happy we:)...Only focus on the positivity! @gumtaek :thumbsup:

• Like 9

When JH & SH were taking a stroll at Han River to seek for Arts, I loved his dialogue.

JH: Yes, there are paintings.
And there's you who likes paintings.
And there's me who likes you who likes paintings.

Me: :heart:

P.S: that scene of SH crying because she couldn't hold it together, I wanted to hug her and tell her to let it all out. It's OK to cry.

SHK did a very good job in conveying the heaviness her character has in her heart. *applause*

• Like 20

Last night's episode was really good. Couldn't stop smiling at the sweet moments of our OTP and I think we will be getting more of it today because they're finally in some/pre-relationship stage. Haha!

The epilogue though, I feel bad for CSH. She missed so much in her life because of the controlling people around her and now she feels like it's too late for her to be experiencing such thing like love. :(

Anyways based on the preview, I'm guessing we will be getting another glimpse of the evil moms and they will most likely join forces next week. Pretty sure the evil MIL will do something about KJH's family or maybe their business to drive him away from CSH. 

Ugh can someone remove the evil moms from the drama so we can all just be happy with the sweet moments. :lol:

Hopefully the ratings will increase again!

8 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

When JH & SH were taking a stroll at Han River to seek for Arts, I loved his dialogue.

JH: Yes, there are paintings.
And there's you who likes paintings.
And there's me who likes you who likes paintings.

Me: :heart:

I love this scene. He was so smooth here. "And there's me who likes you who likes paintings." :lol: Can't imagine the lines he will be saying now that they acknowledged their feelings. Haha

• Like 13

Comments seem to be all positive for last night's episode! 

As for the ratings, if they really went down because of MAMA, I guess we'll see if they'll go up again by tonight's episode

I'm really excited to see how Jinhyuk will face the evil mother-in-law. He looks really angry and we haven't seen angry Jinhyuk yet aside from when he was balling up his fists when Soohyun was being harassed in the hotel lobbyScreen-Shot-2018-12-13-at-1-25-35-PM.png

• Like 16