[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

@bebebisous33 i know there is but I wouldnt want to think of a pelican or a seagull when I think of CSH. :sweat_smile: that is just too funny hahaha!

@stardustvoid high five! I really think we will have another scene in Cuba. I would like to think of an ending with them sitting on the garden, basking in the sun being cuddled up.

• Like 11
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

@bebebisous33 i know there is but I wouldnt want to think of a pelican or a seagull when I think of CSH. :sweat_smile: that is just too funny hahaha!

@stardustvoid high five! I really think we will have another scene in Cuba. I would like to think of an ending with them sitting on the garden, basking in the sun being cuddled up.

Well, I chose these birds because they are common. However, I could name white-tailed  tropicbird for example which is elegant and beautiful.

• Like 10

2 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

And every time PBG gets serious or mad, ahhhh he transforms! He should take a role of an antagonist next time, and it might be the first time i’ll root for an antagonist. 

Spoiler

He did ... in the drama "Hello Monster".  

Credit to tvN

Spoiler

• Like 14
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dukesa1122 said:

About CSH dropping her position and power, dropping the hotel she had worked so hard for is not really what I want as an ending. This show is suppose to tell the people that gaps in age, social status and finaces are imaginary when it comes to love. CSH losing her hotels or giving it up doesn’t sit well with one of the points of the drama. I’d rather she keeps her hotels that she has fought tooth and nails for and love too. It shows that both these gaps could still work when it comes to loving someone.

As much as possible, giving up the hotel is a No - No for me also. SH can hire  the best lawyers in the world. It is not only TG can have an accessed with those lawyers. This thinking also , I think, will not be be favored by JH since we saw how he willingly went to Sokcho for SH not to be pressured about him and the issue of hotel. He went there for SH to protect the hotel and him to protect SH.

They need to prepare for the legal battle. She has all the rights since she made the hotel prospered in no time; the directors also said these. I think WS uncle will be a pivotal character in this future scene and the villain Director to out win this legal battle.  

Having no preview is somewhat good since the viewers will be more excited to watch the next episodes. Everyone will anticipate what will happen next and they will watch it. Good strategy for the Production Team and TvN.

• Like 23

30 minutes ago, Glycie Manongsong said:

As much as possible, giving up the hotel is a No - No for me also. SH can hire  the best lawyers in the world. It is not only TG can have an accessed with those lawyers. This thinking also , I think, will not be be favored by JH since we saw how he willingly went to Sokcho for SH not to be pressured about him and the issue of hotel. He went there for SH to protect the hotel and him to protect SH.

They need to prepare for the legal battle. She has all the rights since she made the hotel prospered in no time; the directors also said these. I think WS uncle will be a pivotal character in this future scene and the villain Director to out win this legal battle.  

Having no preview is somewhat good since the viewers will be more excited to watch the next episodes. Everyone will anticipate what will happen next and they will watch it. Good strategy for the Production Team and TvN.

@Glycie ManongsongI agree with you on this. And if she loses the hotel, her father's plan of giving up the presidential elections will be in vain. He's also preparing to defend her daughter for her rights so it goes to show that there will be a battle. In any way, her non-appearance to her ex FIL's death anniversary does not signify her giving up the hotel-- it can also mean that she refuses to be manipulated by the clause on the divorce, and that she will fight against them head-on. Clearly, she wants to cut ties with TG group and this is just the start. 

• Like 22

@jl08 Chairman Kim warned her son that if he did anything that goes against her will, she would make him pay for it. So at some point, JWS might give up the hotel for CSH. I want JWS's mother to cut ties with her son, only to realize what it really means. She needs to suffer and pay the pain she caused around her. The chairman Kim needs to be defeated by her own tools... I don't want her to feel remorseful, I want her to remain stubborn and cruel till the end. I don't want a happy ending for everyone. I feel the same way for CSH's mother: she still thinks that her husband will run for the presidency. What will she do, when she realizes that this is not the case? Notice that he didn't say anything to her. I could imagine that she might decide to threaten him with a divorce... thinking that his career as politician is more important than his daughter. There might be some similarities with MJ, KSJ's daughter, and CSH... MJ is supportive of her mother and is not scared to have a divorced mother. This would be the same for CSH: she will support her father.

But that's just a supposition and my wish actually. The mother deserves to end up alone due to her greed and selfishness.  

• Like 21
  • Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, shyguitar said:

@Glycie ManongsongI agree with you on this. And if she loses the hotel, her father's plan of giving up the presidential elections will be in vain. He's also preparing to defend her daughter for her rights so it goes to show that there will be a battle. In any way, her non-appearance to her ex FIL's death anniversary does not signify her giving up the hotel-- it can also mean that she refuses to be manipulated by the clause on the divorce, and that she will fight against them head-on. Clearly, she wants to cut ties with TG group and this is just the start. 

@shyguitar @Glycie Manongsong

I agreed with you.

Doing the best for true love is the result of best process in life, rather than concerning the result which depends on many uncontrollable and external factors.

Likewise, working the best for the fairness in life might be important for the virtue of life, no matter the result is.

CSH has turned around this Donghwa Hotel from wreckage to reputable hotel with bright future expansions, she can do the best for her suitable right on this hotel.

Being in love does not mean people should give up other things in life.

@bebebisous33: About Exhusband and his mom (I can not edit to quote after I posted)

I might have no hope to ex-husband and his mom In Encounter. 

CSH might have to fight for her deserved right and her fariness by herself, rather than hoping for these persons to change FROM manipulating people like a pet TO realizing equitable value and respect of others' deeds by themselves.

I dare not to hope CSH can change the wealth power in this world but she might attempt to bring back what she deserves. 

In reality, some Chaebols still act badly to people with manupulation (when they consider other people with different classes as another species) and still live in the society with extreme power no matter from their ultrawealth or back up to politicians. 

================================================

By the way, TVN, do you need to close up this clip?

Google Translate

The good thing in my heart and in the Thunderbolt greatly expands #테라키씬 TvN < boyfriend > every week, Wednesday-Thursday night at 9:30 broadcast #tvN #수목드라마 #남자친구 #송혜교 #박보검

Google Translate

Hangover-Hung Jinhyuk's "The Dumdum" is a straight bread ~(feat. 'the Scene ' of Jean-TvN < boyfriend > every week Wednesday-Thursday night at 9:30 broadcast

• Like 14

14 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I don't want a happy ending for everyone.

Okok...chill, chingu...haha..

Most important thing is a happy ending for KJH and CSH ok?

Reason why I hope everything will be smoothen out at the end of the drama is because I believe everyone deserves a second chance and be allowed to try to be a better person again....

Of course evil MIL and CSH's mum need to pay for their horrifying personalities and I'm sure they'll be punished in one way or another but I don't want to see any broken families....lol. For me, I hope everyone's intact and those who deserve happiness please give it to them while those who deserve to be punished harshly, give it to them too.

The message is about sacrificing for love and it's not just boyfriend/girlfriend sacrificing for each other. Parents need to know that they don't make sacrifices THROUGH their kids but FOR their kids. Love is a two-way thing.

• Like 16

@NongpeeP Well, right now I am expecting JWS trying to corner CSH and even threaten her with the hotel. Notice that he used the video to blackmail director Choi. I see a pattern here: He came many times to JH in order to scare our hero. However, since Chairman Kim and JWS have been warning each other that they might cut ties or punish the other for doing something they don't like, I believe that this thread will come true. But I still don't know how... if JWS decides to give up the hotel for CSH is one possibility. Another possibility is that the video JWS sent to director Choi could be used against him and his mother. This video proves who was responsible for the incident but JWS blamed CSH for this as she proved herself as not so competent. Let just say, when the chairman Kim realizes that JWS has done something which could harm her, she might decide to cut ties with him for not listening to her. 

@jl08 @lolipop86gorgeous But life is not like that: some people don't change. Broken families do exist and since this drama demystifies fairy tales, the ending should be realistic. KSJ will be a divorced mother for a while, until she realizes that driver Nam could be her prince charming. 

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

@roshzanna

Haha you mean you’re seeing PBG instead of KJH in that scene? :sweat_smile: i kind of do too. This is not good :ph34r: 

————————————

While I hope for a happy ending for KJHxCSH, I cant expect for the antagonists to have the same fate. I’m with @bebebisous33, I want the ex MIL to also fight til the end, some people are just in too deep, there’s no saving them. I want JWS to give up his efforts of being a Co-CEO of the hotel because lets face it, if he was not interested of it before, he cant be good at running it now. I want a devorce to happen with CSH parents. I want CSH mom to suffer and realize what a horrible person she is.

• Like 14

45 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

@roshzanna

Haha you mean you’re seeing PBG instead of KJH in that scene? :sweat_smile: i kind of do too. This is not good :ph34r: 

————————————

While I hope for a happy ending for KJHxCSH, I cant expect for the antagonists to have the same fate. I’m with @bebebisous33, I want the ex MIL to also fight til the end, some people are just in too deep, there’s no saving them. I want JWS to give up his efforts of being a Co-CEO of the hotel because lets face it, if he was not interested of it before, he cant be good at running it now. I want a devorce to happen with CSH parents. I want CSH mom to suffer and realize what a horrible person she is.

Well, I want her words ("value is more important than relationship") to come to bite her... she throws away her husband as he has no value for her any longer, only to realize that she is nothing without any relationship. Her whole dream and scheme was based on relationship and not on value but she never realized the contradiction.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, jl08 said:

@gumtaek

"What TV scene entertained the viewers the most this week?"

NO.2: Cuban Hotel Balcony Scene

Eventually, both KJH and CSH will run their Cuban hotel together and will have their wedding right in the Garden of Love. KJH would be the one sitting on the chair and looking out at the garden while reading a book while CSH would be lying in his arms, face upturned to the sunlight......looking like a couple of months' pregnant.   :D

OMG, the way  you described this chingu is the way I also dreamt in my head. Happily ever after in the Cuba Hotel Garden. The best ending for me. You know I am very hopeful of love and I think love exudes positivism. 

@bebebisous33 Aww, seriously my dear chingu, I just dont know why you did not want a happy ending for everyone. I think, everyone has their chance to redeem themselves. It breaks my heart about this. :cold_sweat: . It is just me and that is you. 

For me all the sweet moments are winner but there are levels. I just can't choose. They are all perfectly done.  What a powerful those scenes! I just can't get enough so I am again watching from episode 1-12. 

• Like 8