[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

I agree with @ahdrianaa that Kyo had some good kisses with JK which i like a lot ,  in WW, and actually in a short movie with KDW (Camellia), the kiss was hot too, but the kisses in encounter is much more passionate though and longerrrrrrr , like no ending :joy:

The balcony kiss , i think they had different clothes, the one on the poster

• Like 19
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

Omg the balcony kiss is so hot, definitely will not end there lol, I really applaud the writer because they showed the love story of this too from being attracted to each other first then crushed, hesitations and now showing how 2 people passionately loving each other, unlike other dramas that has bed scenes already almost every episode but this one we got the passionate kiss in ep 10, showing the step by step of being in love, I’m so happy and excited more for the upcoming episodes...

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, utkim said:

I agree with @ahdrianaa that Kyo had some good kisses with JK which i like a lot too,  in WW, and actually in a short movie with KDW (Camellia), the kiss was hot too, but the kisses in encounter is much more passionate though and longerrrrrrr , like no ending :joy:

It's the same dress..jh has removed his sweater...

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, utkim said:

You are so correct! It is that outfit! So they are going to have that date at malecon, go around in that convertible and finally kiss on the balcony in the next episode!???? Yayyy! More kisses, TVN will have to drag me kicking and screaming  from Cuba at this rate. I never want to go back. 

@nikir the color of KJH and CSH’s shirts are different from the other kiss scene. It looks identical to these clothes 

• Like 18

23 minutes ago, msbae81 said:

so agree that the balcony kiss is way steamier...

@leedonghaek is it possible for you to post the zoomed in version in every page for a week?:D 

damn this episode, I have to miss work! LOL...

Hahaha I'm afraid some of you will get tired of it. Lol

@redbeanbuns most welcome chingu

@ahdrianaa I had to hold my breath a few times while watching. Lol

I think the outfits during the balcony kiss are different. Kinda look like the ones from the poster.

• Like 9
  • LOL 2

15 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

You are so correct! It is that outfit! So they are going to have that date at malecon, go around in that convertible and finally kiss on the balcony in the next episode!???? Yayyy! More kisses, TVN will have to drag me kicking and screaming  from Cuba at this rate. I never want to go back. 

@nikir the color of KJH and CSH’s shirts are different from the other kiss scene. It looks identical to these clothes 

How thoroughly you can notice the different outfit! :thumbsup:
Or should I ask how many reruning you have watched?   :phew:

Kim Jin Hyuk and Cha Soo Hyun might spend a couple days in Cuba; therefore, PD and stylists intended to show different outfits. :wub:

PBG-Kiss-balcony.jpg

encounter-poster.jpg

• Like 12

These two makes me always laugh. Always bickering but in the end I think they will be destined with each other. 

2 hours ago, mellinadear said:

LOL I think most of us kinda knew at the back of our minds that Mr Nam liked PR manager.

Lol why did SH reject JH's call? 

In the first episode I think they have also a connection aside from being friends 

• Like 7

Poor CSH, she hurries to put on a sweatshirt before her FaceTiming date but ended up wearing the sweatshirt backwards, KJH notices and there was some awfully cute leg pulling! 

It was an EMIS( every moment is special) sweatshirt if anyone is interested 

FBF7-C0-C4-E4-A4-4-A82-AE74-C8-A4-D89771    

• Like 11
  • LOL 7
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, dianss23 said:

Omg the balcony kiss is so hot, definitely will not end there lol, I really applaud the writer because they showed the love story of this too from being attracted to each other first then crushed, hesitations and now showing how 2 people passionately loving each other, unlike other dramas that has bed scenes already almost every episode but this one we got the passionate kiss in ep 10, showing the step by step of being in love, I’m so happy and excited more for the upcoming episodes...

Totally agree with you. Each episodes make us to  stand in cliff hanger to what will happen next. And the sweet moments make the time to stop. Our hearts are in the journey of where KJH and CSH are now. Heart fluttering. What an amazing script and lovely couple. 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Translation of the ending scene with kisses, including the stills from when their kiss transferred to the hotel balcony, the ending animation with the horizontal orientation of the figures leaving no doubts about what happened in the hotel, the preview, and the epilogue. tvN decided to release that as one long sequence. They know their audience. :lol:

(lyrics to the song playing while they kiss, translated from the Korean subtitles on the scene, since the drama went to the trouble of translating into Korean, thought they were especially meaningful for them)

People say that your hands won’t even touch me.
That your lovely two arms won’t embrace me.
Last night, I dreamt that you had loved me.
Even if I die for it, I want to kiss your lips.
Kiss me and then forget about it.
If you want, I’ll give you my life.
Still, if like my dream, I get to kiss your lips,
Then you won’t be able to forget me.

JH VO: If we had met again, I wanted to ask you “Do you have a boyfriend?”
note: If we had met again, I wanted to ask you “Do you have a boyfriend?” From Fruit Seller

@stroppyse Thank you very much for your translations.

I really like the meaning of the song playing during kiss scene in ep10.

Plus, I like the note written by Kim Jin Hyuk, finally we knew what he wanna ask Cha Soo Hyun but he can not because of Cha Soo Hyun's coming too late. That reflected their encounter but the attraction enough to ask whether Cha Soo Hyun has boyfriend or not. 

The scriptwriter nim can create story so well to let Cha Soo Hyun read this note when she has had a boyfriend which is the note writer Kim Jin Hyuk himself. :thumbsup: :heart::love:

• Like 19

Original Article: [osen] "I Love You".. 'Boyfriend' Song Hyekyo♥︎Park Bogum, 2nd Kiss In Cuba ---> Stronger Love

0003931025_001_20190103225452480.png?type=w540

0003931025_002_20190103225452660.png?type=w540

0003931025_003_20190103225452750.png?type=w540

Screen%2BShot%2B2019-01-02%2Bat%2B10.28.26%2BPM.png
1. +1620, -57 Today Jinhyuk and Suhyun were so lovely and so cute. Hwaiting to the drama and both actors~~ I can feel Jinhyuk's feelings, it's really beautiful. When these two meet it's so heart-fluttering. The deep kiss and when they said I love you to each other were so sweet~ 
2. +1174, -32 Today was really crazy, daebak!!! Park Bogum daebak so cool!!!
3. +888, -30 The kiss scene is daebak~ Park Bogum, you~ These two actors are really good at acting. If Jinhyuk-ie and Suhyun-ie are happy, I'll be really happy too
4. +722, -17 Kiss daebak........
5. +303, -7 This episode is the best ㅠㅠ Both of them are so heart-fluttering and their acting is god. Park Bogum is really good at kissing too 
6. +163, -0 The kiss scene was really long ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. +154, -32 Song Joongki-ssi close your eyes ㅋ Or just don't watch TV ㅋㅋ They really match well ㅋㅋ Su & Jin couple~~^♡♡♡
8.+118, -10 Today I bet there's no one who didn't go crazy~~
9. +64, -1 Best kiss scene

• Like 16
  • Thanks 3