[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/11/park-bo-gum-and-song-hye-gyo-explore-cuba-in-new-boyfriend-teaser/

"Opening in Havana (oh-na-na), we see a smiley Park Bo-gum exploring the city with his camera in hand. In a neat bit of symbolism, every shot of Park is in vibrant color, while every shot of Song Hye-gyo is in monochrome. Whereas Park explores and interacts with people, Song Hye-gyo is nearly always alone. At one point, Song drives past Park Bo-gum and she turns to look back at him. We see the pair finally come face to face, the screen split in colored and monochrome halves. As Park Bo-gum approaches Song Hye-gyo,a wave breaks Havana’s iconic sea wall (called the Malecon) and color sweeps into Song Hye-gyo’s half of the frame. The teaser ends with the entire frame now in color and the couple facing each other with smiles."

Thanks @gakE!

• Like 3

On 11/6/2018 at 7:26 PM, gakE said:

I don't know what to say, do I have to quit this drama? I'm afraid I'm going crazy

No dear, please stay strong till the end :mrgreen:

Spoiler

Hye Kyo really reunion :w00t: with some crew of That Winter the Wind Blows (the man who wear an earphone)

cr. ph7337

When Kyo visit It's Okay That's Love's team which also TWTWB's team

fQXu0sD.jpg

cr. to the owner

• Like 4

Ko Chang Seok with Boyfriend staff
sdxPiVq.jpg

cr. to the owner

QQOD5aQ.jpg

gmw9NCZ.jpg

cr. dc / _hyejun

@caileysmiley

Spoiler

2 hours ago, caileysmiley said:

That photo was taken when Kyo visited JIS' drama It's Ok That's Love 2014 where Kyo previously worked with Jo In-Sung and PD Kim Kyung-Tae in That Winter That Wind Blows 2013.

I know :D

2 hours ago, caileysmiley said:

I thought that guy with earphone on was only a staff from IOTL.

No, I think he's also staff from TWTWB because (imo) Kyo won't be so close with someone (judging by picture) if she doesn't know him/her before.

I'm sorry if my post is confusing you :(

1 hour ago, onlyash said:

Umm hello!! My name is Ash and I am a huge SHK stan.This is my first time with Soompi.So can I join in? 

Hello Ash :) Welcome. Sure you can join us here.

• Like 5

I still have mixed feeling about this drama, I'm not sure will I following this drama or wait until its end then I start watching while I read all the updates in here.

I'm a fans of SHK in love with her ever since Full House. And Park Bo Gum well who can resist his charm and his kindness.... but I still not sure about the pairing... I just still thinking the pairing is odd.... well I hope its just my false argument... 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Yippeun_eonnie said:

I still have mixed feeling about this drama, I'm not sure will I following this drama or wait until its end then I start watching while I read all the updates in here.

I'm a fans of SHK in love with her ever since Full House. And Park Bo Gum well who can resist his charm and his kindness.... but I still not sure about the pairing... I just still thinking the pairing is odd.... well I hope its just my false argument... 

it's alright. There are some peeps who see the pairing as odd or weird but I always say to watch the drama first and complain later. Who knows, your perception might change. :)

can TVN please give us a new teaser? I have watched the first teaser so much that I can tell which scene or pictures come next.<_<

• Like 8

Honestly when I heard about Kyo and Bogummy getting paired opp each other my first reaction was that this is an odd pairing.Though individually I adore Kyo since a long time and PBG is charming and impressed me in Hello Monster.

Then I started thinking that this might not be a bad pairing at all for it's TvN and the director and the entire team are great.I like the synopsis of the story and I have a feeling that this will be one of the most successful dramas of the year.

BTW the final title is Boyfriend or Encounter? I got confused in Twitter.

• Like 6

8 hours ago, gakE said:

done ! Encounter number one !!

:w00t:

Im glad. even though some say it's bad but the fact is this drama is the most awaited ! Fighting !!

This has always been my stance...Watch it first and then judge. Don't shoot it down even before watching it. Aigoo.

• Like 4

On 11/8/2018 at 10:14 PM, onlyash said:

BTW the final title is Boyfriend or Encounter? I got confused in Twitter.

I think they use both title, Boyfriend and Encounter, because official tvN Drama Youtube wrote like this for the teaser video title:
Encounter [티저] 송혜교x박보검, 서로에게 스며드는 둘 [남자친구]

Song Hye-kyo Becomes Cha Soo-yeon in "Encounter"

photo1014755.jpg

https://www.hancinema.net/song-hye-kyo-becomes-cha-soo-yeon-in-encounter-123833.html

Song Hye-kyo released a picture from her next drama "Encounter." She posted a picture on her SNS saying "Cha Soo-yeon" on the 6th.

The picture is of a scene she took abroad. She's wearing a red dress and sitting on a textured wall. The blue sky contrasts deeply with her red dress. The picture overlaps with the most recent poster of "Encounter" that was released not long ago.

Song Hye-kyo plays Cha Soo-yeon, the daughter of a politician and a daughter-in-law to a chaebol household who has never lived her own life before. She married into a chaebol family for her father's political life, but she gets divorced after she gives birth.

Meanwhile, "Encounter" begins on the 28th of November.

Source : /news.nate.com/view/2...

------------------------------------------------------------------

@gumtaek and @gakE  done!!! :D

• Like 4