[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

3 hours ago, allythefangirl said:

I believe that she needs to look older than PBG as a part of the story, unlike Jang Nara who had to act and look younger in Go Back Couple. 

Yes, it seems that the age difference is a big factor in the story. Doesn't she already have a child, too? So I'm sure that the generational gap will be an obstacle to their romance, but both actors must have faith in the project. Plus, if Bo Gum keeps his longer hair, he already looks more mature with it. B)

• Like 4

4 hours ago, kangminjae said:

Yes, it seems that the age difference is a big factor in the story. Doesn't she already have a child, too? So I'm sure that the generational gap will be an obstacle to their romance, but both actors must have faith in the project. Plus, if Bo Gum keeps his longer hair, he already looks more mature with it. B)

There must be something in the story that is worth telling and that's why they took the project. Honestly, most of SHK's series and movies that I have seen have great stories and are really worth watching. So, I'm excited for this as I have faith in her decision making. :D I would like to see their chemistry. I wonder why they had a private script reading though. 

• Like 4

Kyo Instagram Update. Still the scripts picture :sweatingbullets:

---------------------------------------------

This news also said that on the 23rd, they read the script, and others such as Cha Hwa Yeon (Secret Mother, Hospital Ship) and Ko Chang Seok decided to appear.

- Cha Hwa Yeon -

2018042501002131400158971.jpg

Edited by bohmi
  • Like 5

The age gap is needed in this drama. Based on the plot..it seems like the drama doesn't require a younger actress for PBG or an older actor for SHK. And I'm also not worried about their chemistry..I'm sure it'll be good.

• Like 5

46 minutes ago, caileysmiley said:

Song Hye-Kyo,my love is always such a tease,omg!:heart::blush::grin:

~~~

Off topic but....Is it just me who thinks Park Bo-Gum has resemblance to Jo In-Sung?

You not alone,  me too they are very similar  he he he.  If I'm not wrong,  when PBG was young,  he was nicknamed a little JIS.. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, kangminjae said:

Awesome parallel! Since we're starved of pics, I'm all about these makeshift gifsets and photo fanworks. 

Exactly,  this fanmade overcome curiosity, while waiting from official foto from the crew or we depend on the fancam hehehe

• Like 1