[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

# CSH says she will buy the ramen instead, they’re in the car with Driver Nam and Secretary Jang. Secretary Jang offers to drop off KJH but CSH suggests that Driver Nam and Secretary Jang leave instead 

# KJH looks worried in the car, CSH says it’s okay I didn’t really expect us to eat ramen. He says he’s worried that her face will bloat up if she eats ramen at night instead he knows the perfect tea shop.

# they reach this enchanted deep in the woods looking cottage which is giving off complete good witch cottage vibes. Turns out the woman who owns the tea shop is actually the widow of the man who had gifted KJH’s dad the camera. 

#the owner asks KJH if he is planning to confess his feelings to CSH, he says what will happen if he confesses? The owner asks him to come close ,she looks into his face and says don’t confess today because you’re looking ugly!! Lol

#secretary Jang ends up at the snail restaurant and asks the owner to contact KJH, she waits for KJH ends up getting drunk and tells him CSH’s sad story. She tells KJH that even she was touched and thankful for KJH’s action back in the office 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 4

#CSH and KJH end up playing hooky from work. 

Go to the snail restaurant , Secretary Jang and Owner are having an argument because he’s hung up her wallet and she’s angry because it’s really expensive and ruined. 

#owner doesn’t recognize CSH, hahaha.. he’s half in love with CSH and can’t stop complimenting her beauty ends up insulting Secretary Jang because he thinks CSH is much younger than her.

secretary jang’s face

A6171-D59-6746-47-FA-B5-B5-C1-F00-CEFAD7

#Dongsaeng walks in and realizes that his brother is the man from the news. They start teasing KJH once the girls leave 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

#CSH and Sec Jang are in the car, Sec Jang says she thinks it’s best that CSH stops all this. CSH says she can’t stop but wonder at how unfair this is, that the timing is off. She wonders why she couldn’t have met him during her younger years and why she’s experiencing this at this stage of her life. Sec Jang asks her if she likes KJH and CSH says he is someone I wonder about. CSH tells her not to worry “ I am used to holding it in, don’t worry I am good at holding my feelings in”

:tears:

• Like 2
  • Sad 10
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 3