[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

Spoiler

They go on a drive, CSH asks him if it’s okay to roll down the windows. KJH teases her, tells her that it’s her car so she can do what she wants but only opens one window because he doesn’t want her catching a cold. 

KJH says he is going to consider this the first day, CSH is taken aback and asks him first day of what. KJH says it’s the first day of his relationship with the rice cake which is a speciality of Sokcho. He was soo close to telling her his feelings. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, autumnight said:

Breakfast together

I'm dying to watch it with subs... :sweatingbullets:

Yeahhh.. me too. How i wish i can understand korean:sweatingbullets:

KJH facial expression. Auwwww... 

1 hour ago, icyphoenix said:

Preview

He confessed to her.. But it seems she afraid to accept!! 

OMG!! We’re just in ep3 and the hero already made confession:lol:

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote images. Thanks :)
  • Like 8

Hi everyone! I'm new. Haha

I still can't get over the scene where KJH said he came because he wanted to see her. Haha

And he even said it twice but the preview though.. She's gonna push him away.

I really hope this drama will have a happy ending. Please drama gods I'm begging y'all 

• Like 10

18 minutes ago, shoyunnie said:

Is he already confessed to her? Seems like he already cannot hide his feelings anymore:wub:

Yes he did toward the end. I could understand "I missed you" which KJH said twice to CSH. Naver articles are coming out about it.

The Confession

• Like 10

Only manage to catch these few pic during live stream

Screenshot-20181205-221318.png

Screenshot-20181205-224013.png

While CHS and KJH enjoy breakfast together this person looking for CHS

Screenshot-20181205-224117.png

I like this pic, how their foot places while they have breakfast together

Screenshot-20181205-224424.png

Could this mean 'KJH will always protect CSH' ? 

Screenshot-20181205-224442.png

Ps: I just realized when I upload these pics, I don't have CSH screenshot during live streaming :pensive:

In the last scene of this episode, KJH said "I come because I want to see you" or "I come because I miss you" omg, he confess already *wow*

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, jaeyongs said:

Hi everyone! I'm new. Haha

I still can't get over the scene where KJH said he came because he wanted to see her. Haha

And he even said it twice but the preview though.. She's gonna push him away.

I really hope this drama will have a happy ending. Please drama gods I'm begging y'all 

This drama is still long way to go. Of course there will be conflicts.. push & pull between the main characters. Dont forget the mil and her own mother..m. but let’s hope a happy ending for this drama because KJH already have soft spot in my heart..-_-

if he confessed to me, without hesitation i will accept it! :D

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

Spoiler

Spoiler

CSH thanks KJH for taking her to the restaurant but asks him what’s the real reason for him bringing her there. He says something about their time spent together. 

Most pivotal moment of the episode, he works up his courage

KJH  “ I have been wondering, what would you call our relation?”

CSH “Our relation....your and my relationship is that of any employer and employee”

• Like 4
  • Sad 5
  • Thanks 8

7 minutes ago, shoyunnie said:

This drama is still long way to go. Of course there will be conflicts.. push & pull between the main characters. Dont forget the mil and her own mother..m. but let’s hope a happy ending for this drama because KJH already have soft spot in my heart..-_-

if he confessed to me, without hesitation i will accept it! :D

Don't forget the ex husband too and KJH friend. Too many villains, let's always have tissue prepared and yes, let's all wish for a happy ending. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

I missed this part. Spoiler  

Spoiler

CSH spots Nam Driver at the pier, she ask him if he’s done meeting his friend and suggest they eat dinner. then all three head to the beach. KJH challenges her to a game of forklift, Nam driver watches them and gets a call from her dad. The dad is worried about CSH and Nam Driver says she is doing better. 

He smiles while looking at the two of them having fun on the beach. 

All three are back at the hotel, CSH tells them she will stay back for the night. Nam Driver says he will keep her company, CSH says Nam driver should go back to Seoul because it’s his father’s death anniversary and she is sure he hasn’t done any preparations.

CSH is about to take sleeping pills to go off to sleep, Nam Driver takes away her pills and she says she can’t sleep without them. KJH looks worried but doesn’t say anything, suggests she listen to music. Then they leave her in her room. 

The reason why KJH drove all the way back to Sokcho, he was worried that she couldn’t sleep. CSH listens to music but she can’t sleep, the doorbell rings and she looks through the peephole and is surprised to see KJH. She opens the door and asks him why he’a Back, KJH says he never got to take her to some restaurant. They head out to eat 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3