[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

SHK’s latest IG post is giving me such episode 1 feels! Sunset by the beach. 

And Bogum’s latest tweet uses the famous line from the drama, about being only 10 cms from SooHyun. 

@stardustvoid Bogum and Kyo won’t let us move on from the drama. lol 

• Like 4
  • Love 8

4 hours ago, bohmi said:

this picture, right?

------------------

Encounter still cuts (ep.2) for Japanese broadcast

Source : Mnet_Japan

Reveal hidden contents

yes! she was so sweet in the pic:love: do u happen to have a best resolution with all the wording removed?would love to put it as my wallpaper

Edited by bebebisous33
don't quote videos, gifs and pictures. Remove these next time please
  • Like 3

March 31, I saw someone's IG story just now and apparently it's snowing in Seoul right now! 

Suddenly i'm taken back to Encounter ending with snow poured down JinSoo couple

We were wondering will it be possible to have snow in Seoul on late march? And there we have it... 

PD must be a soothsayer?:D

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

Dropping by to share with all of you this well-made, beautifully edited MV...I personally think it's better than the official MVs...

Sorry if I sound like a broken record but JinSoo is such a stunning drama couple!

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

On 3/31/2019 at 12:31 AM, Castnlic said:

yes! she was so sweet in the pic:love: do u happen to have a best resolution with all the wording removed?would love to put it as my wallpaper

Sorry chingu, I don't have it :(

------------------------

Actor Lee Je-hoon thought that Cuba's old car was a set up in tvN drama 'Encounter.'

He talked about it in JTBC variety show "Traveler" which was broadcast on March 21.

201903212320391610_1.jpg

Lee Je-hoon said, "There was Cuba scene in the first episode of 'Encounter.' I could see so many beautiful old cars there that I was slightly doubt it was a set up. But when I came here, it wasn't a set up. Actually it was so amazing because there were old cars on the road."

Source Newsen

• Like 6
  • Love 2

11 hours ago, rosschienta17 said:

Annyeong chingu's.. Just dropping by. I just don't understand why Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Kyo are not nominated at the 55th Baeksang Award. Like seriously? :tears:

So dissapointing.:tears:

They prefer a heart-provoking drama than a heart-fluttering one????

Those crying scenes of JinSoo are more than enough to win an award much so for being nominated.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

On 4/1/2019 at 10:31 PM, gumtaek said:

Dropping by to share with all of you this well-made, beautifully edited MV...I personally think it's better than the official MVs...

Sorry if I sound like a broken record but JinSoo is such a stunning drama couple

I love this MV so much :wub: thanks for sharing gumtaek!

@bebebisous33

thank you for still sharing all the analysis you have left. For some reason, Korea loves the moon so much. There are countless kdramas that always relate to the moon.

It’s been awhile since I posted here. I miss our buzz while the drama was airing. I miss our couple so much.

• Like 6

Please vote 'V LIVE Favorite Artist' of the 55th Baeksang Arts Awards! (Female)

5,348 votes

Please vote 'V LIVE Favorite Artist' of the 55th Baeksang Arts Awards!

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Both Bogum and Kyo are nominated for favorite artists in the male and female category at the Baeksang awards, let’s show everyone the drama’s fan strength.

To vote for Kyo 

To vote for Bogum

Please vote!

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Posting the link here!

Spreading the word the best I can. And voted too! 

Lurkers and Members. Please show your support! You can vote using fb, twitter, weibo etc etc or you can use all if you have accounts to every one of these sns.

Have you voted for song hye kyo and park bo gum yet? Theyre nominated for most favorite actor and actress! 

For Kyo:

https://m.vlive.tv/vote/129

For Bogum:

https://m.vlive.tv/vote/128

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Please everyone spread the news to vote for Kyo and PBG. 

This could be a good way that we are able to force the Studio to release the Blu ray/DVD. 

We are way behind, lagging really poorly at this stage considering the massive fandoms that both these stars boast and I would really appreciate it if we fans of this drama make this happen. 

It’s already known that PBG is the host, so he will definitely be there. Fans seem to be apprehensive that SHK doesn’t attend many award shows, don’t let that be a deterrent because nobody thought she would attend award shows in 2016 but she did! 

This could be the last time BF/Encounter fans can let the entire team behind this wonderful drama know how much we support them. So please vote!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Posting the link here!

Spreading the word the best I can. And voted too! 

Song Hye Kyo and Park Bo Gum are both nominated for Most Favorite Actress and Actor in the Baeksang Awards. PLEASE VOTE!

Lurkers and Members. Please show your support! You can vote using fb, twitter, weibo etc etc or you can use all if you have accounts to every one of these sns. Vote once per day!

Have you voted for song hye kyo and park bo gum yet? Theyre nominated for most favorite actor and actress! 

For Kyo:

https://m.vlive.tv/vote/129

For Bogum:

https://m.vlive.tv/vote/128

• Like 4
  • Love 1