[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

Reality bites.

Seeing and hearing their farewell message is a rollercoaster of emotions.

Especially Shk  saying... please remember KJH and CSH forever.

Yaayzzz...:bawling:

I guess if the director will compile all those unseen scenes it can fit one episode. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 11
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, thistle said:

Will I ever watch the rest of Encounter?   I honestly don't know.  I've turned my back on it.  And I think that is really very sad because I loved the show before.

Sorry for cutting up your post. I don't have any idea what happened here in this forum, but I could understand your view about having different opinion doesn't mean one should be disagreeable in voicing it. 

It saddens me that it coloured your interest in the drama and decided not to watch anymore. I wish when the time is right, you would be moved to watch the remaining episodes.  And since you loved the show before, I am hoping that the saying, "absence makes the heart grow fonder," will inspire you to open your heart again to Encounter.  Just as CSH turned her back on JH in episode 15, in the end she slowly made her way back to him. I hope the same for you, too. :wub: 

• Like 13
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

I agree. Hope, absence makes the heart grow fonder, n u will make a u turn.

If u love the show before, i say the show was great n i love it till the end.

With our chingus here detail interpretation n explanation like @bebebisous33 it makes the show even more n more interesting. Hope u do watch ,if n when the right time comes.

• Like 12
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Reliving encounter through reruns and the BTS..wish we can get BTS for every episode!! Pls PD nim..atleast the BTS for all episodes...and  the deleted scenes , if not season 2!! 

Still hanging on for every update on this beautiful drama!! 

3 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

BTS with Eng Subs:

Ctto

Feeling emotional after hearing their goodbyes!! :(

• Like 11
  • Sad 1
  • Love 3

Post Encounter Interview By Park Bo Gum : Monday 28 Jan 2019

Credit: rynn_peace

I'm grateful the drama could finish safely. Thanks for viewers & fans who watched until the end. Its my 1st modern drama. Reply88 is period drama, moonlight is historical drama. I felt pressure. I'm not sure if I've potrayed KimJinHyuk well, but I've done my best to express him.

I still have regret in any work I did. From 1st episode until the end, can I raise sympathy or convey the message through my acting or if my acting convicing enough.

Acting with her is amazing. Senior took care of me well.
Because she potrayed ChaSuHyeon well so I could potray KimJinHyuk well too. There is no word particularly from senior SongJungki. Maybe he is still busy with his drama Asadal Chronicles.

About the age gap with Song Hye Kyo

"I didnt feel age gap that much. We still can converse well. Basically Jinhyuk and Suhyeon characters are understand each other so we could do the acting without difficulty.

What did you learn from Song Hye Kyo's acting:

"Senior SongHyeKyo until now already has a lot of experiences through many projects and become veteran actress so I'm bewitched unconsciously by her dialogue. I think I have to learn and research a lot too."

Papogo Translate

Park Bo-gum, "Boyfriend," "Song Hye-kyo and Video Call scene, and I'm excited because it's like a real love."

2019-01-28 17:20:48 Editor Imra

Park Bo-kum said that he was impressed by his video call with Cha Soo-hyun (Song Hye-kyo) in his "boyfriend."

In an interview after the end of "boyfriend," Park chose a memorable scene. Park Bo-gum, who said, "I knew the importance of my family during filming," recalled several scenes that I had with my family.

"Good luck with Jin Myeong (aka Jung Myeong) and a scene where a mother and a mother are alone eating chicken. At that time (a scene of eating chicken), the shawl that was wrapped around his neck was a real shawl made by a real PaekJiWon senior. My father and me, my father, and my mother, and I wrestled with my own family's shawl. In the middle of shooting, he made a shawl when the time came. It was the first time I met my mom for the first time and it was good to hear my mother's heart "

He also mentioned romantic scenes with Cha Soo-hyun as impressive scenes.

There are also scenes of video calls with Cha Soo-hyun. The days were different, so each of us looked at his or her face and filmed it. I also acted after seeing my face. The editing shows a man and woman in real-life relationships. That made me feel really excited.

==================================

ln the drama, Cha Soo-hyun expressed Kim Jin-hyuk, who first met in Cuba, as Green Grape, there is such a charm that it is lively, sweet and sweet.

Park said, "I thought I was like a mango myself." He said, "The mango has a big seed, as same as named Pak Bo Gum is soft outside but hard inside."'

========================

When I asked about the nickname of Park 's "Korean boyfriend," I laughed wide and said, "I am grateful to those who make good qualities according to their work. I wish I had a friend like that. I felt a courageous friend feel good. " 

The most favorite among the qualities that have been awarded so far is "Bo Sung Magic". He said, "It is good to have a qualification called 'Vogam Magic' made by Defcon at '' 1 night and 2 days' 'It seems to be warm and works in anything, I want to be a magical person who moves people' Revealed the wind. 

DyADyCFU8AI6O1m.jpg

DyAdX9zVAAAHz7l.jpg

DyAZtW7VsAInF3J.jpg

• Like 10
  • Love 5

44 minutes ago, NongpeeP said:

There are also scenes of video calls with Cha Soo-hyun. The days were different, so each of us looked at his or her face and filmed it. I also acted after seeing my face. The editing shows a man and woman in real-life relationships. That made me feel really excited.

So that scene is not a real video call between SHK n PBG?hahaha..I thought its really real,silly me :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

Thanks @bebebisous33

There is no analysis more accurate than yours.

But let me share some of my thoughts:

Seeing that painting reminds me of the saying" running around like a chicken without a head".

SA envisioned herself as a bride to WS, developed that feeling through the years but she knows in her head that she is heading in the wrong direction. If she did the painting after WS finished their act, the painting describes her wanting to get married to WS not minding what life lies ahead of her.

When SH saw the painting , she said she like the color. She maybe seeing her chance of a happy marriage with  Jh fading. And not sure of what direction she and Jh will be facing as a wedded couple if she will face the same chaos as before.

Why can't they give us more of Cuba's pic and bts? Its a happier Sh and Jh on those bts. But ....

Spoiler

Its like what happen in cuba stays in cuba.

• Like 7
  • LOL 7

28 minutes ago, redbeanbuns said:

So that scene is not a real video call between SHK n PBG?hahaha..I thought its really real,silly me :sweatingbullets:

@redbeanbuns

The interaction via phone scenes between KJH and CSH might be filmed with different time due to tight schedule.

As we watched the previous Drunken Truth singing scene which KJH sung by PBG alone and CSH by SHK listen to PD assistant's singing instead of KJH's singing.  

The actor/actress's imagination is superp. 

• Like 16
  • Love 1

@roshzanna I like your association of the painting with the saying "running around like a chicken without a head", because on the one hand chick is a synonym for woman and chicken for coward. And the main topic of the episode 14 was indeed courage. CSH had not the courage to fight for her boyfriend (try to earn the respect from KJH's mother) but she had the courage to give up on her love.   

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 3

@bebebisous33

Your explanation about the bride painting creeps me out and it is also very melancholic. I imagine painting a headless bride and whenever someone will view that painting, he/she can envision that she is that bride. Imaging how broken CSH was feeling. It breaks my heart. :heartbreak:

=============================

@jl08

Agree. I have so much to say but I know it's not appropriate to say it here. Im just gonna write it elsewhere. 

• Like 12
  • Love 3

58 minutes ago, roshzanna said:

.Why can't they give us more of Cuba's pic and bts? Its a happier Sh and Jh on those bts. But ....

Reveal hidden contents

Its like what happen in cuba stays in cuba.

Psst...it's for the best trust me :P 

@bebebisous33 excellent analysis, and I absolutely agree. While KJH's proposal was sweet in episode 13, I really felt that CSH was indeed feeling the pressure and was avoiding the topic. I can't really blame her tho, she is someone who was absolutely traumatized by her first marriage. :(

• Like 13
  • Love 3