[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

Im very satisfied with the ending... officially my favorite kdrama love story, fairy tale like... PBG looks so manly while kissing SHK it was a deep kiss while snowing its so romantic just like their love story, i will miss this show so much, thank you all for the translations and gifs.., And to SHK thank you again for taking this drama and i will wait for your return to kdramaland.. And to PBG im now your fan you are such a good actor.. Wishing that you and SHK will work together again:D

• Like 20
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

Kamsahmidah chingus for never - ending translations, updating, recapping, storytelling, deciphering of symbols, sincere reviews, and for all the pictures, gif, and videos you posted. Most of all for the kindness of everyone to share what is in their minds and in their hearts. We may not that good in English but our hearts understand everything want our minds want to say. I enjoy my stay here and will always be grateful to all of you. I like that everyone here is obedient and helping each other to be reminded of all the rules posted here. I am so happy that our main wish was granted and that is to have a great and happy ending. It is a little saddening but it is bearable because it ended with what we are all hoping for. Gonna miss all of you and hoping to join again the future talk in a more actively manner. Kudos to everyone. We all have one in common - the love for our favorite drama - Encounter/Boyfriend. :P:P:P

• Like 16
  • Love 6

So happy for a happy ending...

so sad it has to end...

and the hardest part is how to move on.....

Thank you SHK, PBG for bringing SH and JH to us...to the director, writer, all the casts and crew thanks a lot for bringing  boyfriend/encounter to us.

Thank you all , for having me in this forum.

This is a wonderful journey i've never thought i would jump into . Whether something like this comes again or not, i can proudly say i became a part of a journey called boyfriend/encounter.

Waiting for the eng sub...

• Like 16
  • Love 6

I cried at the end bec of 2 things..one...I want more happy and sweet scenes and two..it really is the end!!:bawling::bawling: But I cant be greedy. Atleast its the ending we want and smilling JinSoo couple is enough for me!! I'm gonna miss Cha Soo Hyun and Kim Jin Hyuk!!Its almost midnight here..Need to sleep so I can marathon boyfriend tomorrow to help cure my drama withdrawal.:astonished::blush:

• Like 17
  • Love 5

When English Subtitle comes, we might discuss more again because I often find out that Encounter/Boyfriend with Subtitle make audiences feel different from beautiful script portrayed by great Actor/Actress.

Encounter / Boyfriend makes me realize that great story, beautiful script, splendid directing, and amazing portraying by gorgeous actor/actress as we have had Park Bo Gum, Song Hye Kyo, casts, 

it is a real masterpiece to appreciate this artistic project 

Thank you everybody for recapping, translating, discussing, debating, enjoying, bringing info/pics/clips to share, telling more story about our Park Bo Gum, Our Song Hye Kyo, our casts&Crews.

Thank you PD and the production house who tried to cast Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Kyo to be the male and female lead, your eyes are very sharp.

Thank you Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Kyo to dare accepting this acting project with multiple risk factors and do the best with working out, preparing, designing to deliver our dear Kim Jin Hyuk and Cha Soo Hyun in this proud drama to create happiness to audiences’ heart, you guys nail the roles with unbelievable chemistry.

Thank you all casts and crews who work so hard and diligently to send our dear Encounter / Boyfriend in the most beautiful package. 

It is very valuable time which money can not buy, as same as tangerine syrup that CSH symbolized KJH simple and pretty which money can’t buy. 

I will watch ep.16 and rewatch all episodes again and again because I wanna absorb more dimensions from uri Encounter / Boyfriend   this is one and only drama which I watched live everywhere every times even on travelling and joined the forum though the end.  

It is a very good memory once in my life together with all here.

• Like 18
  • Love 5