[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

Jin Hyuk with Mrs. Lee

He's in the dark room and drew the curtains to let the sunlight in... Loving the vibe of this episode!

Soo Hyun's Omma will testify! Yay!

Chairman Kim was told about it, looks at the chess set and puts it in a disarray...2nd violent yet restrained scene in the drama:D

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

JH is developing negatives n seems happy

Next day court scene.. CSH mom gave witness..WS mom angry..

CSH mom exits court

CSH calling her dad..he says not to worry

JH checking news in mobile..calls CSH ..she doesnt pickup

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

The supporting cast looked very amazed during the photo session, most of them had got preofessional makeup done ( P.O. even posted his picture from the beauty shop).

It wasn’t just the overwhelming media presence, the number of fans is amazinh. They’re so many of them that people at the back are climbing on structures to take pictures.

Same request today, if you’re live-streaming today please log in a little early so that the stream can be stable. Otherwise it will be absolute pandemonium in there. 

@ahdrianaa

Wow, because wrap up party will be on the news over the country and other countries are looking forward too, they prepared well. 

17 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

22 years in KEnt and still as popular as she was makes you learn things, I guess. :rolleyes: It’s amazing, she’s amazing, really. 

@dukesa1122

SHK is amazing to be goddess actress this long and I understand her ninja. 

59 minutes ago, htk9207 said:

@gigivillaceran

I could hardly recognize MoonSnail's Dae Chan without his beard. LOL:lol:

We're finally at the end, just a couple more hours to go and we can all finally see what the finale holds for us. 

I wanted to quote so many of you who wrote long posts about JH's actions after learning the bitter truth about his beloved mother's feelings toward SH. For some reason all the quotes I have selected did not appear after hitting the reply button. So I'll just say I agree with most of you that JH being JH is not the same as WS. He is protecting SH by showing to his mom that he's fine since Mom is unreasonably worried that he will get hurt. Since he loves both, he is doing all he can to reassure his mom that he is okay so she wouldn't put even more blame on the already traumatized SH. He already told his mom that SH makes him want to be a better man, so he will continue to be a good son. We all know that having a good communication is the key, but let's face it in real life not everyone often has a heart to heart talk with their parents. More so when you know that the parent/s felt that it's for your own good. It's like talking to a wall. So instead of words, I feel JH is using warm gestures to convey to his mom that he loves her, but he would continue to love SH in his own way.

About his mom, I think most of us already voiced our thoughts quite strongly, so I'll just add that Mom thought she's doing the right thing. But doing what she thought was for the best interest of her family doesn't mean I agree with her actions. I hope she would realize that she's not going to lose her son, but instead would gain a very devoted and loyal daughter in law.

Someone said it's always SH who was being pulled out of her shell. So for once, would really appreciate if she would be the one to walk out from her self enforced cage/prison/castle of guilt. It's time for her to reach out and finally take the happiness of a lifetime JH is offering to her.

Sorry for writing another long post. Just want to unload the heaviness of my heart so I can finally look forward to what's in store for us in the finale. If there is any more tears left in me, I would like to shed tears of happiness this time around. 

Thank you everyone for the insightful posts, in depth analysis, and sharing the same love for this beautiful love story. It isn't perfect for me, but it's close enough. 

JH fighting! 

@htk9207

Agreed and I understand what you meant, KJH chose the way to suit mom and would not hurt CSH’s guilt. 

By the way, just watching live Encounter, in the scene when KJH stared CSH’s hand without couple ring, I cry for him. 

When his call has been ignored by CSH, it is heavy in heart indeed.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I'm back!!!

Soohyun and her mum are at home.

Looks like her dad left with the prosecutor

Her mum was saying it would be great if he could eat something before he left, the meal was just about to start

Soohyun told her mum to stay strong... there will be a lot of things throwing at her... and suggested they should go travelling after everything's done.

She was basically consoling her mum

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 10

1 hour ago, NongpeeP said:

CSH’s love might be shown in the way of let go KJH because she concerned him too much as KJH’s mom pointed out.

In ep15, CSH has been back to look unfeeling as in early episodes again.

Let think about a woman who meets a man who dearly loves her as KJH and she loves him so much too, he is a very good person which she might meet only once in her life esp. he is the one whom she loves dearly BUT she has to let him go from her life, how did she make her mind to decide with actions?!

KJH&CSH’s own being could be the complement for each other.  

Anyway, I really wanna see CSH’s fight for KJH in a way of seizing and treasuring him too because I knew KJH will be very glad from CSH’s action to the max. 

Sorry to shorten your post. I agree that the writer is probably trying to depict this as a type of "noble" love...."I let you go because I don't want you to be hurt...... by other people talking about you"...:blink:  Not because it might put your life in jeopardy, but because I don't want you to be the object of gossip......that's a little weak for me. When you're truly in love, "gossip be dam.....ah...Richard Simmons!!"

I think that most of us who have been fortunate to fall in love at least once in our life, know that love makes you a little crazy /passionate and you're willing to risk a lot for the person you love--healthy love, not psychotic love.  I see that crazy love in KJH, I want to see some of that crazy love in CSH.  I want to see some of the pulling and tugging KJH is doing be reciprocated by her doing a little pulling and tugging.  Love is about two people fighting for it.  

All of that aside, the writer has made it clear to us that these two people are very much in love. I also only see a happy ending for them because there is really nothing that should keep them apart. 

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

SH with her Omma and gives her words of comfort...such a good daughter...this is really a healing drama!

JH with HI..I think he tells her they broke up. She tells him about the red diary. Did she tell him that she liked him? She did! But talked about it as a thing of the past...

She seems to cheering them on telling them they're both cool and encouraging him to follow his heart.

I am not sure...

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 5

Hyein is having a drink with Jinhyuk

Hyein asked him what happened... Jinhyuk said there's nothing but Hyein said there must be something

Jinhyuk said there's nothing I can do

Hyein: Are you ok with CEO?

Jinhyuk: We broke up

Hyein: You must be heartbroken

Hyein took out the red schedule (flashback of their scene at the stationery shop)

Hyein told him at first I wanted another colour, but you said red looks great, so I bought it (kind of suggesting her feelings)

Hyein: Jinhyuk ah... although this seems embarassing... but I like you... I was waiting for you to find out... but then your scandal with CEO broke out... and you guys had such a great relationship... But I only could see you running towards her... there were lots of thoughts of me becoming selfish...

Hyein: You're such a cool person... a person as cool as the CEO... I'm rooting for your feelings...

Jinhyuk: Hyein-ah... thank you for your feelings

Hyein: At least you didn't say sorry

Hyein: I hope you can end up with CEO

Hyein: Ah~ the coffee has gone cold

Jinhyuk: It's because you're confessing your feelings

• Like 7
  • Thanks 8