[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

29 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

If she weren’t an actress Kyo should have joined an intelligence agency. I have never seen any celebrity hoodwink the paparazzi like she does. :lol:

She must have entered the building from the back entrance. 

Or basement :rolleyes:

Spoiler

This reminded me when KBS had their year end awards on 2016. All the camera and videos were aiming at the car when Kyo’s car arrived at the red carpet. Everyone wondered why she wasnt going out. Only to find out that she went out the other door (the side where there will be no one taking her picture while going out of a car). And everyone was so surprised when the car left and no Kyo stepped out. Only to find her walking towards the red carpet already.

Kyo the ninja :ph34r:

•••••••••••••••••••••••

1 hour til episode 16!

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

3 minutes ago, roshzanna said:

It looks like Kyo has longer hair, so time jump is for real?

thought the same thing maybe her ninja mode was to avoid spoilers before the final episode. 

:o

SHK DC ordered this gorgeous macaron tower!!! The details are amazing 

• Like 13
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

@gigivillaceran

I could hardly recognize MoonSnail's Dae Chan without his beard. LOL:lol:

We're finally at the end, just a couple more hours to go and we can all finally see what the finale holds for us. 

I wanted to quote so many of you who wrote long posts about JH's actions after learning the bitter truth about his beloved mother's feelings toward SH. For some reason all the quotes I have selected did not appear after hitting the reply button. So I'll just say I agree with most of you that JH being JH is not the same as WS. He is protecting SH by showing to his mom that he's fine since Mom is unreasonably worried that he will get hurt. Since he loves both, he is doing all he can to reassure his mom that he is okay so she wouldn't put even more blame on the already traumatized SH. He already told his mom that SH makes him want to be a better man, so he will continue to be a good son. We all know that having a good communication is the key, but let's face it in real life not everyone often has a heart to heart talk with their parents. More so when you know that the parent/s felt that it's for your own good. It's like talking to a wall. So instead of words, I feel JH is using warm gestures to convey to his mom that he loves her, but he would continue to love SH in his own way.

About his mom, I think most of us already voiced our thoughts quite strongly, so I'll just add that Mom thought she's doing the right thing. But doing what she thought was for the best interest of her family doesn't mean I agree with her actions. I hope she would realize that she's not going to lose her son, but instead would gain a very devoted and loyal daughter in law.

Someone said it's always SH who was being pulled out of her shell. So for once, would really appreciate if she would be the one to walk out from her self enforced cage/prison/castle of guilt. It's time for her to reach out and finally take the happiness of a lifetime JH is offering to her.

Sorry for writing another long post. Just want to unload the heaviness of my heart so I can finally look forward to what's in store for us in the finale. If there is any more tears left in me, I would like to shed tears of happiness this time around. 

Thank you everyone for the insightful posts, in depth analysis, and sharing the same love for this beautiful love story. It isn't perfect for me, but it's close enough. 

JH fighting! 

• Like 11
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

21 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

Or basement :rolleyes:

Hide contents

This reminded me when KBS had their year end awards on 2016. All the camera and videos were aiming at the car when Kyo’s car arrived at the red carpet. Everyone wondered why she wasnt going out. Only to find out that she went out the other door (the side where there will be no one taking her picture while going out of a car). And everyone was so surprised when the car left and no Kyo stepped out. Only to find her walking towards the red carpet already.

Kyo the ninja :ph34r:

•••••••••••••••••••••••

1 hour til episode 16!

@dukesa1122

Oh, SHK is real ninja.

Bogummy, please and please do not learn this ninja skill from SunBaeNim yet, Bogummy has only twitter which he might not update often if he has no drama. 

50 mintnues counts down to Encounter : Last Episode.

I felt empty and miss Encounter already.

191345_l.jpg
191346_l.jpg
191347_l.jpg
191348_l.jpg

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

The supporting cast looked very amazed during the photo session, most of them had got preofessional makeup done ( P.O. even posted his picture from the beauty shop).

It wasn’t just the overwhelming media presence, the number of fans is amazinh. They’re so many of them that people at the back are climbing on structures to take pictures.

03779952-976-E-4-A6-C-88-AC-6-AB50567-B9

Same request today, if you’re live-streaming today please log in a little early so that the stream can be stable. Otherwise it will be absolute pandemonium in there. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

29 minutes ago, NongpeeP said:

@dukesa1122

Oh, SHK is real ninja.

Bogummy, please and please do not learn this ninja skill from SunBaeNim yet, Bogummy has only twitter which he might not update often if he has no drama

22 years in KEnt and still as popular as she was makes you learn things, I guess. :rolleyes: It’s amazing, she’s amazing, really. 

33 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

thought the same thing maybe her ninja mode was to avoid spoilers before the final episode. 

:o

I dont think thats her hair though. I think its the flap of her coat’s hood?

Spoiler

eaLRfX.jpg

Or she was out filming the long hair scenes and went straight to the after party.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

Reality hits when we see wrap up parties of dramas...

Ep 15 is probably the only episode that it's hard to rewatch and I'm not sure about the finale but won't be expecting a lot. The PD has done a good job of preparing us for a sad journey, even though there are hints of a happy ending. The cast and crew worked really hard till the end. Kudos to them.

The Cuba filming took one month. I'm surprised that we don't have much footage from Cuba. I hope we'll see some tonight .

It's been nice chatting here and sharing our views. Differences in opinion are bound to happen cos we're all wired differently but it's fine. It shows there's interest in the drama.

Enjoy the finale and look forward to new projects of our OTP. 

Song Hye Kyo and Park Bo Gum are superb with their performance. I hope they stay healthy and happy. You guys too.

Cheers and #Boyfriend fighting!  :D

• Like 8
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 1