[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

Driver Nam tells SH how Disappointed her dad would be if he knew that they have broken up. That he could want her to be brave.

SH remembers JH telling her how her dad wanted him to stay by her side.

Her car drives by JH at the bus stop but she keeps looking down, JH is lost in thought. Driver Nam takes it all in.

Widow asks JH about SH, he says SH is going through her most difficult time but there is nothing that he can do for her and that she broke up with him.

He says that he wonders if it’s time for him to accept the break up as well, Widow tells him to

wait a while and give SH some time.

• Like 5
  • Sad 7
  • Thanks 6

Just now, ahdrianaa said:

Driver Nam tells SH how Disappointed her dad would be if he knew that they have broken up. That he could want her to be brave.

SH remembers JH telling her how her dad wanted him to stay by her side.

Her car drives by JH at the bus stop but she keeps looking down, JH is lost in thought. Driver Nam takes it all in.

Widow asks JH about SH, he says SH is going through her most difficult time but there is nothing that he can do for her and that she broke up with him.

He says that he wonders if it’s time for him to accept the break up as well, Widow tells him to

wait a while and give SH some time.

Oh Teacher Lee I LOVE YOU!

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Is he drafting a letter of resignation...Jin Hyuk is still wearing his ring.

I don't think he will...he didn't!!!  Go, stubborn Jin Hyukie! Goes to Cha Soo Hyun's office with a determined look on his face! End!

He is NOT giving up on Soo Hyun!

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, bubblechoco said:

I was wondering why didn't he confront his mum (even in a gentle way)?

I would totally do this if I were him..........................

@bubblechoco

I think because KJH knew his mom decides such way for him without reconsidering or changing her mind.

That is not okay for CSH too.

KJH has no solution from these two women.

KJH should disappear from these two women whom he loves the most in the world but dictates his life cruelly in the world too. 

KJH has done the best as a good son to his mom and the best as a boyfriend to CSH, it might be the time to free up himself from two women who have not treated and trusted him.

• Like 7
  • Sad 3

Looks like time jump..

Previews shows light snowfall!!  JH is ready to wait for CSH..very hopeful preview!! He is going to win her back!! 

The only good scene in todays episode is the ending!! Really..his expression made me smile for the first time in this episode!! 

• Like 11
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 2

I don't know what to say....this episode is about their break up....till the end....yes, the last few seconds looks like he changed his mind and had a determined look as he went to her office...that's about it..

And CSH is going to cuba with sec jang....and tmr 's preview.....I really don't think there'll be much moments with our OTP....

I hope I'm wrong but why did the PD decide to take this route...the breakup route at the end of the drama....why.....

I think it would have been better if the breakup was a few episodes back and we can focus on our OTP....

Like I said, the drama started off beautifully.....it seems not right to break up in ep 14 and 15 ..maybe you guys have different feelings. I just think it would be great if the breakup didn't take up so much time though the performance of PBG and SHK are superb.

• Like 6
  • Sad 4
  • Insightful 2

1 minute ago, nikir said:

Looks like time jump..

Previews shows light snowfall!! Looks like JH is ready to wait for CSH..very hopeful preview!! He is going to win her back!! 

The only good scene in todays episode is the ending!! Really..his expression made me smile for the first time in this episode!! 

What is going on??????????

Can those of you who have watched the livestream tell me, despite this very angsty episode, does it live up to your expectations? Did the writer blew it?

• Like 2
  • Sad 2