[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

Wow, this mom is a special case. She is ready to  ignore JH suffering in front of her eyes.

I got my wish! SH and her mom are working through issues, SH reminds mom of her past. SH says she used to admire her mom, that she was just as cool as her father. Her mom was a news anchor for the morning news, SH tells her that she used to watch every day. SH tells her that she remembers going to galleries with her mom in the past, her love for paintings comes from her mom. She wants her mom to start life again by managing a gallery. 

Mom asks her why she is being so kind to her, SH says because we are mother and daughter.

SH Leaves, mom cries because she remembers

the time when SH has said the same thing in the past and how cruel the mom had been to SH. 

• Like 7
  • Sad 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 6

2 minutes ago, stardustvoid said:

What if JH resigns and goes to Cuba too not knowing SH will be there?

Another...encounter

Don’t mind me, I’m just feeling crazy lol

this is the only funny thing in this last 1 hour..so much angst..such tense episode!! 

looks like they are really heading to Cuba..ur wish is going to come true..looks like!! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

2 minutes ago, stardustvoid said:

What if JH resigns and goes to Cuba too not knowing SH will be there?

Another...encounter

Don’t mind me, I’m just feeling crazy lol

Exactly what I am thinking right now
Sec Jang better show up, fly to Cuba with Soohyun first, then let them meet in Cuba, that's safer @luvhollandlop

Maybe Jinhyuk's father will pay Soohyun a visit?

• Like 4
  • Love 2

JH is lost in work. everyone notices...PR mgr is concerned

CSH tells that she is going to Cuba??

WS uncle dir is meeting with CSH

PS mgr is eating with JH..she makes excuse to eat with him

PR mgr is telling JH abt Cuba conversation to JH and asks him abt it

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

Just now, ahdrianaa said:

Wow, this mom is a special case. She is ready to  ignore JH suffering in front of her eyes.

I got my wish! SH and her mom are working through issues, SH reminds mom of her past. SH says she used to admire her mom, that she was just as cool as her father. Her mom was a news anchor for the morning news, SH tells her that she used to watch every day. SH tells her that she remembers going to galleries with her mom in the past, her love for paintings comes from her mom. She wants her mom to start life again by managing a gallery. 

Mom asks her why she is being so kind to her, SH says because we are mother and daughter.

SH Leaves, mom cries because she remembers

the time when SH has said the same thing in the past and how cruel the mom had been to SH. 

That’s beautiful! SH has made peace with her mum. There’s hope in this relationship.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

I started to change from sadness to anger.

Now I wanna let KJH escape from both mom and CSH, let each of them manage him in the way each of them wants but he could rebel to disappear without clue and notice.

I am not okay with the decision made by either of them, KJH could make decision for his life too, disappearance might be deserved for the situation. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, NongpeeP said:

I started to change from sadness to anger.

Now I wanna let KJH escape from both mom and CSH, let each of them manage him in the way each of them wants but he could rebel to disappear without clue and notice l. 

I am not okay with the decision made by either of them, KJH could make decision for his life too, disappearance might be deserved for the situation. 

I was wondering why didn't he confront his mum (even in a gentle way)?

I would totally do this if I were him..........................

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3