[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

2 hours ago, jl08 said:

Me too! It's really a beautiful mural village....and the air is so fresh..autumn season is the best! 

I'll snuggle under my comforter tonight with my laptop all ready, plug in my headphone, have a warm cup of milk to standby and chocolates in case it gets too bitter/sad....I don't think I can take toilet break....will be a mess looking at their heartbroken faces.

But can someone tell me, how do PBG and SHK stay so gorgeous even with tears streaming down their cheeks and red nose and swollen eyes plus jewels of teardrops threatening to overflow and spill down their cheeks....it's amazing right? I don't think I can look half as pretty as them when I'm sobbing and crying out loud...

KJH and CSH have come this far and we've been there with them. Let's stick with them, cry together and laugh insanely when the storm is over and we could catch the rainbow....it better be double or triple rainbow since our couple has weathered extreme fatigue and anxieties given by the very people who are supposed to love them in their lives. 

Ironic, isn't it? But it happens.

What we think is best for our loved ones, even with good intention, might turn out to be the worst ever interference because the heartache caused is uncalled for. They're mature enough to know what they want in life. We think we know but we don't.

@jl08

You comment about how PBG and SHK cry beautifully while they still deliver emotions from KJH&CSH’s heart out loud to audiences’ heart.

PBG&SHK were really born to be an actor/actress and I believe that they have worked very diligently to prepare for these KJH&CSH’s roles no matter working out, face nourishing, script preparation everywhere everytime (we saw they  carried script to study hard when they has to do other activities), discussing how to portray and interact with believable  chemistry, definitely including how to fight against human’s nature to cry with tears slowly flow to cheek to let camera catch without ruining on air screen with running nose and crumpled face. 

@dukesa1122 @bubblechoco 

When I think about Encounter is coming to the last episode tomorrow, it looked much more sad than KJH and CSH might have to break up before making up with more firm relationship.

I will miss KJH&CSH and people in this forum who shares similar and different perspectives everyday over a couple months with delightful time. 

I like and appreciate Park Bo Gum as an actor the most even enjoying his other tasks as MC, CFs, Fan Meeting, Variety shows because I think he is an professional actor with appropriate features.

There might be a few actors/actresses who has beautiful visuals in face and body, positive vibes to audiences, and most important acting professionally to be able to portray unbelievably.(Even nobody believe he can act this KJH’s role to have chemistry with Song Hye Kyo but they really can)

After watching Encounter, I start to appreciate Song Hye Kyo for her beauty and acting skill, as well as her recent slim fit body figure, I understand why she can hold her goddess image among actresses for over 20 years. 

I really hope Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Kyo will be offered more good dramas with splendid script&directingg with the great partners who can really act, rather than just famous or good visual. 

It will be really waste of time in acting career for PBG and SHK who have not accepted roles quite often to work in not good script, not okay directing, and strange acting partner. 

With bright blessing, one day I really hope PBG and SHK will come back to act together again.

This is the wish from bottom of my heart who used to strongly object this PBG&SHK’s cast pairing at the very beginning, their acting wins audiences’ review. 

2 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

@leedonghaek that place is one of several moon villages in Korea. It’s called a moon village because it’s on a hilltop and can be used to view the moon easily. 

The most popular mural in that village is the “Before I die” mural which is part of a worldwide artistic movement, 75 countries have participated in this projects. People write their hopes and aspirations on that wall.

I think that wall mural is similar to that wall in Cuba, so it would make sense for them to shoot there.

The layers of meaning in this drama .. mind blown... again. 

@gumtaek I will try my best, just hope the stream holds up. 

2 hours ago, nikir said:

Wil post text of what happens if that will help.. though my korean is highly limited:sweatingbullets:

@ahdrianaa @nikir

Thank you so much in advance. 

Could I hope for something romance between KJH&CSH at the  moon village shooting?

• Like 7
  • Love 4

Barely an hour to go, and 2 eps to go,  i'll stick to them till the end. 

Can't believe its coming to end. I lost countless sleeps during airing days but i don't mind . Its the best experience to date, camping here with all of you . And waiting for the eng sub, at whatever time it will be.

Wishing too for another project for SHK and PBG together. Now comes the problem, can i still watch them if they will not act together?

Counting on you for live streaming and recaps. Have a heart chingus:heart:

wow @rosiepeonie188 i envy you.

• Like 6
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, NongpeeP said:

@dukesa1122 @bubblechoco 

When I think about Encounter is coming to the last episode tomorrow, it looked much more sad than KJH and CSH might have to break up before making up with more firm relationship.

I will miss KJH&CSH and people in this forum who shares similar and different perspectives everyday over a couple months with delightful time. 

I like and appreciate Park Bo Gum as an actor the most even enjoying his other tasks as MC, CFs, Fan Meeting, Variety shows because I think he is an professional actor with appropriate features.

There might be a few actors/actresses who has beautiful visuals in face and body, positive vibes to audiences, and most important acting professionally to be able to portray unbelievably.(Even nobody believe he can act this KJH’s role to have chemistry with Song Hye Kyo but they really can)

After watching Encounter, I start to appreciate Song Hye Kyo for her beauty and acting skill, as well as her recent slim fit body figure, I understand why she can hold her goddess image among actresses for over 20 years. 

I really hope Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Kyo will be offered more good dramas with splendid script&directjng with the great partners who can really act, rather than just famous or good visual. 

It will be really waste of time in acting career for PBG and SHK who have not accepted roles quite often to work in not good script, not okay directing, and strange acting partner. 

With bright blessing, one day I really hope PBG snd SHK will come back to act together again.

This is the wish from bottom of my heart who used to strongly object this PBG&SHK’s cast pairing at the very beginning, their acting wins audiences’ review. 

I will miss everyone here too, and of course my dear OTP and the casts from the wonderful drama "Encounter"

Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I think I will be back halfway through

Will message here again

• Like 7
  • Love 1

1 more hour to go, excited and feeling sad at the same time... hoping they will reunite right away on this ep 15, for more lovey dovey scene on ep 16... i really love their working chemistry,  thanks for the translations in advance:)

• Like 5