[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

I know we want happy ending but somehow

Spoiler

I really want to see KJH crying his heart out because he cannot bear to lose CSH & felt guilty that he couldn’t keep his promise to be by CSH’s side when CSH’s Dad announces his resignation as Congressman and confessed his mistakes for receiving bribery from T.Group in exchange for manipulating some policy for T.Group’s benefit. Because after that news broke, CSH decided to go overseas without telling anyone— Cuba is an option but it’s too obvious if she doesn’t want JG to find her.

The heartbroken JH will make JH’s Mom realized that she was wrong to ask for such selfish request to CSH and will confide her worries to Tea Lady. Tea Lady would tell her what CSH said before going MIA and suggest her to admit her mistakes to JH. JH’s Mom then will apologise to JH and JH , being a good Son that he is, would forgive her but he still couldn’t get over CSH and look sad all the time.

JH’s Mom, driven by her guilt, will then ask help from DC & Sec. Jang to find CSH and this time she’ll plea CSH to return to JH’s side and admit she was wrong when she ask her to break up with him. She’ll support CSH so Long as JH is happy — don’t expect her to love CSH straight away as any Mom will always compete with their DIL for that special place in their son’s heart...

CSH will then return to JH’s side after receiving blessing from JH’s Mom.. 

Now... wedding is definitely in the agenda, right PD & Writer-nim??? Along with hot and steamy make-out sessions please... I think we deserve the treats after all the angst :D

• Like 13
  • LOL 1

Spoiler

I read  earlier post.

We want wedding n little CSH n little JH , perhaps in a time jump.

From the 5 years the flower will wither.

If time jump n they are not together, that's; a no, no.

If time jump, happy ending n little babies or kids running around in the garden in cuba hotel. Why not (i guess?)?

Sigh.....

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

3 hours ago, stardustvoid said:

Anyway, I don’t thing SH’s Dad will be going to jail. That would just break SH even more! How much more can I girl take, eh? 

This is possible..CSH dad tells his late friend that he won't be able to visit him got a while.. so he has a plan in mind to expose taegyeong and he is aware that he may also go down.. which is why he was worried about CSH.. 

I think when CSH is about to breakup with JH, she may get a call from sec jang or someone about the scandal news that or some news abt TG group and her appa.. this will shock her and the resultingimpact... share price of TG and Donghwa may also fall.. soo all the fin n business impact will take precedence and through all this time JH will be by her side and she will realize that she just cannot give up JH.. that she will need JH more than ever as her dad will be enrolled in court n what not..

OR

Before CSH tries to break up, JH finds the note hismother had written to CSH .. maybe in her home when he is looking for something or in her handbag.. or may fall or somehow... this will clue him on what could have happened and he would convince both...

Or maybe both of the above could happen.. coz they need to wrap up on the TG Donghwa issue..

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, avondale16 said:

@stardustvoid i like the color of the picture.

I like the beach. I like how it depicts the happy moment

That CSH had long deprived of one before. Before she met JH,

Her life, the ice princess n compare to now.

Its like the sky n the sea, or earth, difference height !!!

Yeah, that’s why Havana will always be special. Wish they could’ve filmed more episodes there

• Like 1

2 hours ago, khxy said:

I don't know whether this will be useful for future plot, but here is the shares perecentage of Dong Hwa hotel.

JWS: 37.29%  SH:26.42%

cr:weibo

Its scary when JWS's mom told her son that hope he will do or take action with her parallel thinking. Taking the dong hwa hotel? Or else she will do something bad though, he is still her son.

Well... bad for her.

But, in a positive way,maybe, for JWS, just like his warning to his mom.

He can also cut ties with her n tagyeong. Go JWS, n go n help CSH to maintain as

CEO in dong hwa hotel. As for you, go and find your dream girl n find your happiness once you have helped CSH. U bless CSH n KJH, whole heartedly.

You want the person that you love to be happy, right??? Till the day she dies.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, avondale16 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I read  earlier post.

We want wedding n little CSH n little JH , perhaps in a time jump.

From the 5 years the flower will wither.

If time jump n they are not together, that's; a no, no.

If time jump, happy ending n little babies or kids running around in the garden in cuba hotel. Why not (i guess?)?

Sigh.....

its crazy if they not together 5 year , and i'am still view encounter

• Like 1

CSH worries if JH's parent is fond of her.

His mom is not but his dad, did n smile.

So its a tie 1-1.

So, why CSH? Why u choose to separate n says good bye to Jh? Why?

:sleepy: sad mood.

3 minutes ago, leedonghaek said:

For the ending, I'd love to see Little Kims running around the garden in Cuba but if they can't do that..a hint of SH's pregnancy would be more than enough. :)

I couldn’t agree more.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1