[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

Spoiler

all encounter lovers in Indonesia want a happy ending for them,
 because it doesn't make sense to end sadly. I hope this isn't a drama twist
all encounter lovers in Indonesia want a happy ending for them, 
because it doesn't make sense to end sadly. I hope this isn't a drama twist
  • Like 7

Chingus, now that I have watched half of ep 14 with sub....I'm worried about CSH's dad. It seems that he may have done something not good in the past (in addition to receiving money from Taegyong maybe?). He mentioned that he's going to do a long term project and may not be able to visit the memorial of his friend for a while...omo...I hope he's not going to jail since that will make our CSH even more sad and make her life even more difficult...

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

@mouse007

brace yourself for episode 14. It’s gonna be too heavy :unsure:

@beebeep

I think CSH dad is onto something and I trust that it will save SH. And I also hope that when he asked CSH mom for help, she relented. It’s time to show that they are CSH parents first and foremost.

@khxy

Oh my goodness... thank you for posting that here. My heart actually ached to the part when CSH felt like she was the ghost holding KJH’s ankle down, and the. KJH turning into a ghost and drowning both of them down. :bawling:

@sugarbunnee

I wish someone from the Encounter team will read your letter to CSH. Because she really deserves all the happiness in the world.

• Like 10
  • Sad 3

4 hours ago, jl08 said:

@utkim

@dianss23

Hi chingu, thank you for posting that much needed thirst quencher of the balcony gif that we were deprived. It's much more intensive here... It makes ep 14 less heavy suddenly! haha......I imagine their honeymoon will be just as beautiful.  :wub:

your welcome chingu, more intense thats probably why they change it on ep11..the way he is kissing her is so passionate, and how their body is so closed its making me blushed:sweatingbullets:... really good acting from PBG and SHK...

• LOL 6

Oh wow this thread is moving fast

Anyway, I don’t think SH’s Dad will be going to jail. That would just break SH even more! How much more can I girl take, eh? 

I still believe it will be a happy ending and not a dream. Now about that...

Spoiler

Scene of SH and JH in Cuba that hasn’t been shown yet, where JH still has his long hair. What if this is where the time jump comes in? What if he grows his hair again and stumbles upon SH again in Cuba? This sounds so silly LOL

As much as I hate time jumps, this is my theory. But like I’ve said before I hope they wrap up all the issues in episode 15 so that we can have a smooth and romantic episode 16

And is it just me but aren’t we deprived of kisses since episode 11? LOL one would think we’d have more since they are now officially boyfriend/girlfriend but yeah, I understand. The angst hammer has to fall somehow

• Like 11
  • LOL 1

9 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

Writer-nim and PD-nim should read your post. 

So they wont go that route

It's funny how every week, we analyze and discuss about the episodes.

And then we form like a debate about which is most likely which.

Until every conclusion gets a little exaggerated the longer we wait.

And then the next episode comes and we form a different conclusion and then the cycle continues :joy::thumbsup:

I know right, it is how great this whole drama is. We probably will hit 400 pages in no time :D.. we invested so much time, mind, and energy. This forum is absolutely the most exciting one. 

As much as I want to resist, this drama keep pulling me in, i have no choice other than surrender, and just sit in passenger seat. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

I just finished ep 14 and the story, acting, and everything remains to be good...

However, I'm frustrated with SH and JH....they don't share their burdens and that's the reason for their current problem.

CSH said to the tea lady that JH will suffer by himself and hence, the reason why she can't mention to JH about his mom's request...

JH's behavior seems to further confirmed this notion also since he doesn't tell SH the full truth of why JM got into a fight...while SH actually already knew it from Mi Jin.

Gah! I hope the writer will show how this issue will be addressed and not just showing us how they live happily after all the problems are taken away from them since having your problems taken away from you is not realistic and sends the wrong message to the audience...

• Like 10

This is my theory. In ep 14, they went to the art gallery.

While SH was watching and appreciating the wedding (no head) picture,

JH was outside having or talking on the phone.

He went back in and apologized to SH.

Soon we saw they are on their way back to Seoul and the tea ajumma

Called to ask SH to see her alone. JH say tea ajumma will bad mouth him.

I think he was talking on the phone, a while ago with the tea ajumma and convey to her that he is worried that SH had something on her mind and she is not sharing her burden with him. Its my guess as how we saw his eyes gazing to SH while him driving and sighing. He hopes that way at least SH has someone to put away or share with, whatever on her mind.

• Like 22

4 minutes ago, avondale16 said:

This is my theory. In ep 14, they went to the art gallery.

While SH was watching and appreciating the wedding (no head) picture,

JH was outside having or talking on the phone.

He went back in and apologized to SH.

Soon we saw they are on their way back to Seoul and the tea ajumma

Called to ask SH to see her alone. JH say tea ajumma will bad mouth him.

I think he was talking on the phone, a while ago with the tea ajumma and convey to her that he is worried that SH had something on her mind and she is not sharing her burden with him. Its my guess as how we saw his eyes gazing to SH while him driving and sighing. He hopes that way at least SH has someone to put away or share with, whatever on her mind.

Oh wow. I did not think about this. Hmm maybe JH also has a clue that his mum talked to SH? Because I think it was the same day that he treated his mom to dinner right?

Ah it all makes sense now. I hope this is the direction they are going

• Like 13

1 hour ago, gumtaek said:

I watched many actors and actresses' crying scenes but I have to say that both SHK and PBG are a cut above the rest when it comes to reeling us in with their tears! They both cry beautifully, it's heartbreaking...I've posted SHK's  pics several pages back. Here's Bo Gum's

They're outstanding, how they do that? Their eyes were puffy, they hold the tears and delivered heartbreaking lines, then the tears were just streaming down their beautiful faces. 

I guess they've been gifted with talent and visual above the other. 

Lucky us to have them as Jin Hyuk and Soo Hyun.

@leedonghaek

thank youuu.. it is exactly what we need. Your GIFs always lift the mood 

• Like 19

25 minutes ago, stardustvoid said:

Oh wow. I did not think about this. Hmm maybe JH also has a clue that his mum talked to SH? Because I think it was the same day that he treated his mom to dinner right?

Ah it all makes sense now. I hope this is the direction they are going

Thinking after watching many many rounds. He he....

He also propose her to go on a vacation with him.

To a trailing walk. And her reply many people fight n easily get tired. And JH reply he will and can carry her.

I think he is trying his best to help her ease her burden too.

And silently telling her..... please share me your burden and lets carry whatever that you are worrying and 'not telling me' together.

Saying it again n again...

"indeed he is a thoughtful gentleman."

• Like 16

12 minutes ago, leedonghaek said:

ctto

I'm sorry if these gifs don't go well with the current mood of the thread. :D

:love:

Keep it coming to lift up the mood dear!!

can I request: all the zoom in and slo-mo version of all balcony kisses, during NY Party and Cuba?  *perv mode : on*

Thanks in advance  :kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • LOL 11

18 minutes ago, leedonghaek said:

I'm sorry if these gifs don't go well with the current mood of the thread. :D

No matter what happens, no matter how this drama ends, we’ll always have episodes 10 and 11 LOL

Seriously though, if this ends happily we need to be rewarded for having to suffer for 2 episodes. You hear that, writernim?

• Like 2
  • LOL 13

39 minutes ago, leedonghaek said:

They know how to make me cry with them.. 

CSH... you are not crying alone in that empty house of yours.

We are all here, with cingus here, crying with you.:bawling:

Good job , CSH! For putting back those sleeping pills and close your drawer.

• Like 7
  • Sad 5