[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

They’re on a date, SH likes the deserts at stamp cafe. JH worries that Sec Jang will have her hands full because of all the pictures that people will upload on sns. Sh tells him that she hopes that the pictures capture her better this time. JH is surprised and tells her she has become much cooler, SH says the previous pictures makes her look so stiff she wants to look like she is having fun in the new pictures. 

I think she isn’t doing this to create memories with him, it’s what his mom said. That JH will become some sort of joke for the public and people will think him stupid for chasing a rich ceo, she is going out of her way to appear in public so it seems like she is the one who likes him more. 

• Like 15
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 3

I’ve calmed down by 1% now. As much as it pains me to say this, if we all put ourselves in CSH shoes, then we’d understand why she wants to break-up with him

On the bright side, since we have 2 very angsty episodes then it can only go up from here right? Maybe they’ll spend the entire episode 15 broken up then get back together on the last episode?

Somebody hold me!

:bawling:

ETA: excellent point @ahdrianaa

• Like 10
  • Sad 3

3 minutes ago, beebeep said:

wait...what's going on at CSH's mind? why would she date publicly if she's going to ask for a break-up? This doesn't seem to make sense...

@beebeep I think because it was his wish, that they spend all day in a book store, reading books together und buy a book for each other. Maybe she wants to make his wish to come true. I don´t know what to say... This episode is so sad and depressing.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

Ok thanks to all the recappers as always! Now i want to think writernim will give us the best happy ending for OTP 'cause if ep 15 will be break up ep 16 will be happy 100% sure! I don't mind to wait but i demand a passionate kiss in bed for the finale!:lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

I guess I was wrong about the opening animation, it wasn't SH finding her courage, it was her embracing her light (JH)... And now she's letting go of him... :tears:

I guess it makes sense considering we still have 2 more episodes next week... :( 

7bqus83.jpg

uZ9YLYU.jpg

5cxv0rI.jpg

• Like 8
  • Sad 6
  • Thanks 2

For the first time, I’m not excited to watch ep 14 with eng subs. I don’t like how puffy SH’s eyes are the whole episode. This episode feels very heavy for me, not looking forward to rewatch with eng subs later. I just want next week to come soon, i want them to have their happily ever after. They deserve happiness, SH deserves it.

• Like 13
  • Sad 2

haish....thanks for the explanation chingus! However, I still can't understand CSH's mind if she's going to ask for a break-up after they date publicly like that....

I understand that SH may want to fulfill JH's wish...However, if they date publicly like that, there will be a lot of news in SNS, etc and neighbors/friends will start contacting JH and his family again and isn't it even more sad and ridiculous if it turns out that he already broke-up with SH right after their public dating news is leaked? 

I would think that SH is very short sighted if she really does that...

On the other hand, the animations are not helping either....geez, let's just wait for next week then. 

• Like 12

So I was right... one last happy date then BOOM! (at least she did not say it face to face, so I'm hoping for some plot twist)

But i think at least they'll part once more...

it's all too much for Soohyun at the moment, I can understand that

and it will be totally out of her character if she chose to blindfold herself and ignore everything that is happening around her right?

One thing I notice about the drama, the writer chooses a lot of actors/actresses who is known for their villain roles... and they're all likeable this time!

- Soohyun's dad

- PR Manger Kim

- Tea Lady (Teacher Lee)

Except for one...

Jinhyuk's mum T___T

I can understand her intention but......... Noooooooooooooo T___T

• Like 9

My God since the drama start till end im crying what is going on do i have to prepare myself cos i think there will be no happy ending, Jinsoo the mother's is evil, now how can i start my day tom if the episode tonight stuck in my head and thinking if we have a happy ending i have no energy right now Soohyun can i borrow your sleeping pills pls

• Like 2
  • Sad 6