[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

No preview..Jh is super happy in the book store..they read books all day .towards the end when jh is paying the bill, he is looking happily at her and she is trying to smile but tearing up!! She is saying in her mind..lets break up!! I hope JH doesnt agree!! God this is the worst trope I have seen in kdramas..give a loving date and then break up!! UGHHHH SO ANGRY

• Like 3
  • Sad 13

Will wait for the MOnday preview ( hopefully it will be released)!!

God this one week wait is really going to kill me!! With breakup now, I know that it will be ahappy ending!! I just hope she doesnt pretend to go back to WS ( the same strategy that he used) coz then i will go crazy mad!! 

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

Did CSH's voiceover say: Let's break up?

Yes, I think she did.....

Last part was bitter sweet since SH saw JM injured at the police station earlier so she's preparing to break up.

We're down to 2 episodes....so sad. There're heartbreaking moments when SH cried with Sec Jang and Ms Lee....I think she's under tremendous pressure plus JH's brother getting into a fight over them...that's the last straw for SH. I can't blame her, really.

I rather the PD not focus on all these using nearly more than 1 episode. That was my fear cos most k dramas try to rush everything through in the last few eps and as a result, our OTP sweet moments are sacrificed. I had wished that Boyfriend is better.....2 more eps...how much sweet moments can the PD show viewers? Hmmm...

I was actually hoping that JH will find out about his mum in tonight's episode and not carry over this issue to the next ep....sigh.

PD Nim...juseyo....more sweet moments please, not problems after problems. <_<

• Like 7
  • Sad 2

I’m honestly annoyed of JH’s mom even from the very beginning, among all the mothers she is my least favorite (considering the two are really evil) I don’t know why (maybe because of her voice?) but her mom just have this vibe that I can’t seem to like. Anyway, SH’s gonna break JH heart next week and possibly time jump for the finale? Was actually hoping that SH will listen to MJ but yeah love is chivalrous. :dissapointed:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, beebeep said:

wait...what's going on at CSH's mind? why would she date publicly if she's going to ask for a break-up? This doesn't seem to make sense...

she doesnt think abt herself..she wants to do what JH wants!! so  a perfect outing!! and JH had prepared the camera leather case to gift her..he is yet to give it to her!! Am sure he will not accept the break up even if she tries!! 

• Like 9
  • Sad 2