[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

1 hour ago, nikir said:

Got one thing from watching the preview many times

.CSH, JH and JMJ are in that workshop( or whatever that place is) when JH gets a call about his brother fight, he goes off worriedly.. and it hits CSH more about how much she is affecting his family... this leads her to the tea lady.. who am sure will give her wise wisdom

yep and that scene with Soohyun smiling in red coat on somehow baffles me T__T

I have faith in the writer but I've came across too many K-Dramas that went into a wrong direction

I hope it's not something like one last date before parting... I've seen far too many of this! NO NO NO!

@nikir I thought they're at Daechan Oppa's resto??? Secretary Jang is wearing an apron so maybe she's working as a part time again! Hahahaha

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I am  still optimistic about the ending. I want a happy ending for Soo Hyun and Jin Hyuk making this a story of Soo Hyun’s courage, love at second chances.There will never be another Jin Hyuk, the best boyfriend and husband to be. 

DxFvt6XV4AA8nXm.jpg

t_azql.gif

c as tagged

• Like 22
  • Shocked 1

Hi guys! I dont want to dwell on the negative so I just watch the light scenes. I just want to ask if anyone noticed CSH somewhat rubbing his lips to take off the lipstick mark that smudged on his lips when he kissed her suddenly? I wish they focused on their faces instead of their backs. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

43 minutes ago, bubblechoco said:

I thought they're at Daechan Oppa's resto??? Secretary Jang is wearing an apron so maybe she's working as a part time again! Hahahaha

Ah could be.. in ep13 ending JH was wearing an apron and making something..i thought it was the same background in preview.. but yes Sec hand in DC restaurant makes more sense:D

CSH in red coat maybe the ending of ep14..JH resolves her misery.. maybe they are at JHhouse .. coz the IG video shows them in a narrow lane get similar to JH house lane.. so it should be in JH house .. happy ep14 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, nikir said:

Ah could be.. in ep13 ending JH was wearing an apron and making something..i thought it was the same background in preview.. but yes Sec hand in DC restaurant makes more sense:D

CSH in red coat maybe the ending of ep14..JH resolves her misery.. maybe they are at JHhouse .. coz the IG video shows them in a narrow lane get similar to JH house lane.. so it should be in JH house .. happy ep14 

and we'll see Secretary Jang bicker with Daechan Oppa again! LOL!

by then I'm sure Jinhyuk and Soohyun will find out they're dating! :P

The problem will still be there sadly (rumours, gossips, favours, etc) and that's the thing that Jinhyuk's mum can't stand : (

I don't expect much change from his mum's stance in tonight's episode

But, at least, I want Jinhyuk to find out their secret meetup...

Who do you guys think the "unexpected guest" from the text preview will be?

I did think of Grandpa Samuel but that seems unrealistic

Will that be Jinhyuk's parents?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

@gumtaek jealous of a camera and sulking because JH knew her so well. SH wanted to take credit for finding the camera and JH just went “ I will have to Sec Jang how she managed to find this (camera) the next time I meet her” :lol:

Two support trucks today for SHK, the churros are from her friends and the coffee cart is from Raymond Chae.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

Park Bo Gum Meets Block B’s P.O At The Police Station With A Face Full Of Concern On “Encounter”

Park Bo Gum Meets Block B’s P.O At The Police Station With A Face Full Of Concern On “Encounter”

Jan 17, 2019
by sala12

New stills from tvN’s Wednesday-Thursday drama “Encounter” reveal Jin Hyuk (played by Park Bo Gum) and Jin Myung (played by Block B’s P.O) at the police station!

In the stills, siblings Jin Hyuk and Jin Myung are standing facing each other at the police station. Jin Hyuk, unable to even put his bag down and looking as if he ran all the way to the police station, is staring at Jin Myung, who is unable to meet Jin Hyuk’s gaze and looks lost as to what to do. In particular, Jin Myung appears to be angry at something, and his trademark bright smile has been replaced by a darker expression. Viewers are curious as to why the two have gone to the police station since one image shows Jin Hyuk softly holding Jin Myung’s hands with a look of concern.

Park-Bo-Gum-P.O.-Encounter.jpg

Spoilers

Previously, “Encounter” showed progress in Soo Hyun (played by Song Hye Kyo) and Jin Hyuk’s romance. Jin Hyuk proposed to Soo Hyun, asking her to live with him forever. Soo Hyun, who’s been conflicted until now, finally accepted him. She realized that Jin Hyuk’s feelings for her were sincere when he expressed that the past isn’t important, saying, “I love one person, Cha Soo Hyun.” However, at the end of the episode, Jin Hyuk’s mother (played by Baek Ji Won) found Soo Hyun and cried while pleading for her to break up with Jin Hyuk, which in turn made Soo Hyun cry silently. Viewers are curious to discover how the couple’s relationship will change in the upcoming episodes.

According the the production team, “Soo Hyun is a reason as to why Jin Hyuk and Jin Myung are at the police station.” They revealed, “Please look forward to watching how Soo Hyun and Jin Hyuk’s heartfelt romance will unfold in the midst of being surrounded by threats.”

The next episode of “Encounter” will air on January 17 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

Catch up with the latest episode below!....source credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1294177wpp/park-bo-gum-meets-block-bs-p-o-police-station-face-full-concern-encounter

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, shyguitar said:

Hi guys! I dont want to dwell on the negative so I just watch the light scenes. I just want to ask if anyone noticed CSH somewhat rubbing his lips to take off the lipstick mark that smudged on his lips when he kissed her suddenly? I wish they focused on their faces instead of their backs. 

:joy:that was JH patting his lips/ cheek to tell CSH to kiss him there 

• LOL 4

I think the last scene on Ep 14 Preview is a parting scene. Not between JWS and CSH but CSH and Dong Hwa Hotel. What if she was actually talking about parting with her beloved hotel? Not JWS. Not KJH. What if she is leaving the hotel under JWS care...

I just love plot twist :D

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, boredahjumma said:

I think the last scene on Ep 14 Preview is a parting scene. Not between JWS and CSH but CSH and Dong Hwa Hotel. What if she was actually talking about parting with her beloved hotel? Not JWS. Not KJH. What if she is leaving the hotel under JWS care...

I just love plot twist :D

I was also thinking the same.. but JH wouldn't want CSH to give up the hotel for him.. at which time she may tell him how he let go of the playground... not the same.. but JH won't be happy with this big of a sacrifice..

Also am sure JHs mom's disapproval of CSH will be out when JM comes from police station.. she will be displeased n will tell that she is not ok with CSH... that's why JH is very sad in his room.. in the preview 

• Like 7
  • Sad 3

Alright. I’ve re-read The Little Prince today because we all have seen that this drama may be hinting at similarities with the book. Here’s my take, the book is vastly different from the drama but there are some similarities

CSH is more similar to the Little Prince than JH. Why? Well...

1. The Little Prince lived alone in a very small planet, the size of a house. One can say this alludes to CSH’s world being small and constrained plus the fact that she lives alone

2. One day, a lone flower grew on his planet. The Little Prince took care of the flower and placed it in a glass globe. This flower loved him, and in his own way, he loved her back. When he left his planet, he began to miss this flower. He spent a year on Earth but all he could ever think about was her. Then finally, on the anniversary of his arrival on Earth, he was bitten by a snake. He was dying but was happy to be reunited with his flower. However, the following day his body could not be found. The narrator assumes that he made it back to his planet and was reunited with his love.

Now in context to this drama, could the flower be JH? The flower she puts on a glass globe to shield from the elements. The flower she left, only to return to a year later? (a possible time jump?? *shudders*). And who is the snake here? 

Oh and the preview shows the bouquet JH gave CSH inside a glass globe. 

Just my thoughts. I wish I was wrong tho. Surprise me, PD and Writer-nim

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2