[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

13 minutes ago, rosiepeonie188 said:

Breaks my heart to see her like this..:tears:

Soo Hyun-ah, you are allowed to live the happy life you're dreaming about.. 

She can’t seem to catch a break! Sigh. 

Oh, I really hope episode 14 surprises me. I’ll be camping out here for real time spoilers/recap during the telecast for the first time in my Kdrama life. The anxiety is taking a toll on me. *rocks back and forth*

On the other hand, if she does break up with him, can we at least get a flashback of the #CUBANBALCONYKISS from a different angle while she is deciding LOL

ETA: Okay I just observed their hands. I think this is the first time SH held out her hand for JH to take. Maybe this means she will fight for him tonight. I’m not making sense but yup. This is a good sign. *rocks back and forth*

• Like 12
  • LOL 12

Wow. Today is mom’s bashing day. :sweatingbullets:

i catched the episode this morning (in my time zone lol) and came to an understanding, since I am also a mom. 

KJH’s mom went all out defensive... and I can see where she’s coming from. 

When my kids came up to me hurt while playing at a full-with-kids-all-ages playground, my first question would be...

Who hurts you? 

Because in my head, my precious child can take care of herself well and she won’t hurt herself just because. 

Same like KJH mum’s... she felt that KJH is at disadvantages while being in a relationship with CSH, her precious child is getting hurt by people just because he loves her...she couldn’t accept that and took things with her own hands. 

Even if she knows all to well KJH can’t live without CSH and her husband is supporting the couple too. 

There would be two possible scenario. 

1. She would gradually open her heart for CSH

2. She would never, ever accept her. 

If option 1 happens then we can all rejoice. 

But if number 2....

Remember Secret Garden? The leads relationship wasn’t approved either but it doesn’t stop them. 

So I’m not worried. Not even a slightest bit. 

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

After watching this episode, I definitely believe that we will have a happy ending and possibly a wedding :).

Normally I always come to read the thread before watching the episode, but today I did the opposite, I watched first and unlike some of chingus here, I don’t see it as sad as it seems. 

I don’t get angry at JH’s mom but I feel disappointed. So far her character is portrayed as nice, and humble and in my mind I’m ready prepared that she will not approve JH and CSH relationship easily; however, I am expecting that she would have a discussion with him face to face, not  going behind his back and tell CSH to end the relationship with JH knowing how much JH loves CSH( eavesdropping the conversation between JH and dad.) 

JH’s mom is insecure and jealous. She is not ready to accept that there is a woman JH loves so much beside her; she is not ready to share that love. 

About CSH, I’m balling my eyes when I see her tears and her loneliness. She spent her childhood without mother love; got married off to a family who suffocated her and she  slowly let herself decline, became numb and cold and a subject of mental decay.

when she finally find hope and love, and ready to call someone else’s as “mom”, yearning to live in a house with full of laugh and Joyce, she again got turned down.

how much can she endure and how much life expect her to suffer ???

seriously, I just want to hug CSH so bad and tell her: it’s okay Soo Huyn , cry it out , tears can bear the courage for u to fight.

and if I was as rich as CSH, as beautiful as CSH and can cook many ethnic food like CSH , I would just “F” the world for real. 

• Like 15
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

Saw ep 13 subbed and the preview and now am not worried!! ( Anyways we have a happy ending)

And I don't think CSH will breakup with JH either nor will she get back with WS ( thats a done deal..!!) .  CSH will pbly try to avoid JH and that itself will cause her so much pain that she wouldn't give him up..she would then pbly decide to give up her hotel rather than JH. She will tell no to JH mom after she tries and fails to give him up!! She is not a person to make any hasty decision, so she will def not breakup!! 

Also, in the preview, the one where CSH is wearing red coat ..she is very happy in that scene..so nothing to worry about..this show will not give 2 back to back sad ending scenario! don't worry chingus!!

Also, in Ep 13 CSH and JH discuss about which place is more comfortable and CSH says JH's room is cozy..but we never got to see her seeing his room!! Whey...!!:rage: I wanted to see that scene so much..hope it comes in the next few episodes!! 

About JH mom, much has already been said and discussed and am sure JH  will convince his mom as well !!

• Like 16
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Boyfriend' Song Hye Kyo, a beautiful graduation picture even if I look again "Mother's beauty certified properly"

Enter the article 2019.01.17 at 10:07 am

'Boyfriend' Song Hye Kyo, a beautiful graduation photo, even if you look again "Mother's beauty certified properly" ... Park Sookmyung confession 'silence'
[Seoul economy] 'Boyfriend' Song Hye Kyo past photos attract attention. 
Recently, Song Hye Kyo's past photos have come up in an online community. 
In the photo, Song Hye-kyo looks like his school days, and looks and looks like the present. 
It is a photograph certifying that it is mother beauty. 
On the other hand, tears shed on Song Hye Kyo (Cha Seo Hyun) in the 13th episode of TVN drama 'Boyfriend' (play Yoo Young-ae / director Park Shin-woo) 
In the broadcast, Cha Soo-hyun went one step closer to Kim Jin-hyuk (Bo-bo-gum) in the courage but Cha-Soo Hyun, 
Also, in the confession of Kim Jin-hyuk who wants to live together for a long time, Cha Soo-hyun avoided the answer and caused the sadness to look at the bouquet he gave. 
[Photo = Capture Online Community]
/ Hong Jun-sun, reporter hjs011@sedaily.com....source credit @https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=011&aid=0003487885

• Like 12

Been lurking for months but after watching E13 I've decided to log on! I NEED TO TALK TO SOMEONE TO VENT!

Quite a number of familiar faces here, hello my fellow chingus (and everyone of course!)

: )

Look forward to Jinhyuk's and Soohyun's dad convo tonight! They finally get to have meals together! (and I secretly hope that Soohyun's dad have heard all the good things from Mr Nam and Manager Kim + Mr Nam will tell Soohyun they've met up - in case she is busy hiding away and didn't know about it)

I also hope Jinhyuk will find out Soohyun and his mum's secret meet up before the first half of E14 so they'll get time to talk! The problem will not resolve in a flash but yes, THEY NEED TO TALK AND FACE THIS TOGETHER

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

Got one thing from watching the preview many times

.CSH, JH and JMJ are in that workshop( or whatever that place is) when JH gets a call about his brother fight, he goes off worriedly.. and it hits CSH more about how much she is affecting his family... this leads her to the tea lady.. who am sure will give her wise wisdom

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1