[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

3 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

You can look at it this way...That's Soo Hyun's shadow....Jin Hyuk. 

It brings to mind Aristotle's "One Soul in Two Bodies"

Sorry, I was wrong! The reflections were there in the opening animation. So your explanation makes perfect sense. :D

@nikir agreed.

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, nikir said:

Am sure the tea lady will talk to JH..i hope she talks to JH mom as well

The tea lady could be the key of resolution! Writernim owe us a lot of sweet moments and if we'll not get an happy end i'll fly to Korea!:pensive:

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

It can’t be a reflection because in the opening animation there was no reflection in the 

I think it signifies that though they are together.. they are now apart.. there is a divide..

• Like 8
  • Sad 2

10 minutes ago, jl08 said:

Gotta know where CSH is coming from, really. KJH has a happy background. CSH was in living hell and looks set to be in another one. Just imagine all that she has to go through. Even KJH wondered how long she had to put up with the unreasonable attitude of her MIL, remember? He had ONE meeting with the MIL and he already couldn't take it and felt sorry for her.

I feel for CSH. She really has no choice because she doesn't want to break up JH's mum and him. Plus all the baggages that she carries with her - her hotel, the impending law suit...just how much can one take?

See she is not even giving him the option of putting up with this stuff its not right  way to go about this. You have to look at it from his perspective as well.

All  he sees is her giving up on him since I doubt she will actually explain.

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

44 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

Agree to that part.  Her son did want to have a talk with her before but she declined.  Sigh....  Well, guess we'll see it tomorrow night how both are going to handle this situation.  

Well there is always father influence in the family setting and JHs family has that. 

Apa, please, give enlightenment to Oma.

• Like 17
  • Sad 1

Haishhh...they spoiled us too much since almost previous episodes always ended positively...this episode like a slap to our giggling face...oh my...my office mate saw my red eyes and jokingly asked whether I am crying because I have to work over time and offered to buy me coffee...:sleepy:

Truly can understand Soo Hyun's feeling...I might be crying with her until tomorrow episode.:bawling:

But I think if they made them separate now...I believe that they are making the route for a happy ending for our couple..it is my humble opinion, I don't have the ability to make analysis like some of chingus here made. PD nim/writer nim better make it true...:rage:

• Like 16
  • Sad 2

7 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

You can look at it this way...That's Soo Hyun's shadow....Jin Hyuk. 

It brings to mind Aristotle's "One Soul in Two Bodies"

I really hope it means that even though JH's not there physically, he's still in her heart, giving her strength and courage to walk the right path.

Even if JH has a fight with his mom as some here have suggested, SH still needs to summon her courage and fight for him. It takes two to create a happy ending.     

• Like 14
  • Sad 1

we already said earlier prepare for the crisis and such.

but I still very shocked. I'll have to wait next eps too before watched eps 13.

And I can't see them separating even for a while, I want to see more of their cute and romantic moments since the eps is almost finished.

• Like 8

Just now, khxy said:

Ep 14 written preview

"No matter what happens,i will protect you"

Eventhough Soo Hyun knows Jin Hyuk's family normal life is affected but Soo Hyun does not wish to let Jin Hyuk go, it causes her great pain.

Soo Hyun's dad trusts in Jin Hyuk and after much consideration,he cut all ties with Taegyong.

An unexpected guest comes to visit Soo Hyun.

THANKS A LOTTTTTTTTTTTT

WE HAVE HOPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Like 16

@gumtaek I think the reporter might get in trouble, the second part of the title “.... misses Jang Seung Jo’s father’s death anniversary”. They used the actor’s real name instead of the character’s name. :o

So it all comes down to the three mothers, it looks like it will be down to each child to sort their own individual issues with their respective omma.

The three Ommas ought to open their own group chat on Kakaotalk, they can coordinate their evil plans. Nobody likes them any way. 

• LOL 22

I think in the mind of JH's mom, she's probably thinking that since JH is still young, nice, and handsome, he could probably meet other girl that meets her criteria and got married to such girl later on if he breaks up from SH now. 

What she fails to remember is that JH has not been attracted to any other girl before meeting SH and he may remain single for the rest of his life if he lets go SH...

I have several friends who are now 35+ and 40+ years old and they have not found anyone suitable for them....it's excruciating and it's not easy to find the love of your life. 

• Like 15
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, shyguitar said:

Chingus, come let’s gather together and drink soju... after this heavy episode, i just want to drink. 

Lol! 

1. Take a shot every time a character is in a car.

2. Take a shot every time a character is eating. 

Make it Vodka and you'll black out before the episode ends :P

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 16

22 minutes ago, caileysmiley said:

Alone:tears::bawling:

15 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

Sorry, I was wrong! The reflections were there in the opening animation. So your explanation makes perfect sense. :D

@nikir agreed.

But still keep my high hope for JinSoo a happy ending!:heart:

Credit tvN

I"m gonna think positively even myself is really stressed.  I think that Jh and Sh will be together facing the difficulties as the shadow of Sh is Jhs. You cannot have a shadow of other not unless it is yourself; symbolically meant as one person and one soul. 

Those circumstances will all be perished as they continue their journey. Seeing the shadow make me smile. 

• Like 17