[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

29 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

I went all crazy to find the hotel and the room, I would really like all my hardwork paying off.

You went all Pink Panther on them! :joy:

Agree to all @jl08‘s wishes dear Encounter staff, friends and relatives reading this!!! Please make it happen!:wub:

@rosiepeonie188

Spoiler
8 minutes ago, rosiepeonie188 said:

Wont blame them, if i were there, i will absolutely do the same, i would leave whatever i do, just to see a glimpse of SHK

Heck. I'd leave my boyfriend just to see her. And then I can die, happily :joy:

j/k

• Like 1
  • LOL 19

3 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

or did anyone find it extra adorable that the shots in the woods of SH were taken by JH

Me! Me!  :D

I thought that was so sweet of KJH/PBG to actually be the one taking the lovely shots of CSH. It makes the scene even more precious and real because it was shot through the eyes of KJH/PBG, capturing the sweet images of our lovely CSH/SHK.

They really worked so hard for this drama to bring us such a beautiful masterpiece.

#CUBABALCONYKISS

• Like 18
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, jl08 said:

But it won't hurt us to have them sliding down the wall, hugging and crying together and 

culminating in a make out session in our CEO's bedroom cos 'the bed has found its owner' finally.....   :D

Yup. Shouldn't hurt us at all!  Come on, PD, 4 more episodes to go....pali pali....more loving scenes for our beautiful KJH and CSH please!

You may extend the drama if you need more time. No complaints. 

I love the scenes you r imagining...Let us see their sensualness. It will also be a risk to try for it but surely it will be worth doing and worth watching and those sexist fans will rant again.   Peace. :lol::D .:wub:

• LOL 15

7 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

@gumtaek @NongpeeP @dukesa1122 @utkim @dukesa1122 @stardustvoid @jl08  what she said in the beginning when he started dancing with his arms in the air. That’s why he stopped dancing for a second! She must have eagle eyes that she spotted the man shooting this video! :o  

I saw that in koreansongsongcouples my day as well. I was wondering which camera she’s referring to. According to the caption the person taking the video is from the 2nd floor, its not too far up.

Spoiler

SHK has this weird way of looking at people from her side vision. I see that always from interviews and bts. 

• Like 10

12 hours ago, Carmarie said:

Thank you.  That means a lot coming from our chief analyzer. 

@htk9207  .... I'm sure a lot of women are interested in him. But he knows his mom. No one would be good enough. And friends? I'm sure he has plenty of acquaintance but no real friends. So I could imagine that for someone who's used to women fawning over him, he couldn't believe or accept that SH was not susceptible to his charms. And now seeing her with someone, who for him, is just an ordinary guy. His pride and ego couldn't accept this reality. He is in serious denial. Worse, I don't think he was ever in love with her in the first place. He is his mother's son after all. Unfortunately, I don't find him boring. I find him creepy with his persistence in insisting that he's trying to protect her and the hotel. He's giving me scary vibes where it not this drama labeled as melodrama and not psycho thriller, I swear I could imagine him pointing a gun at her and still swearing he wants to protect her. He needs help seriously. 

I apologize for cutting your post short.  I agree with you except for one point.

I think he does love her in the only way he knows how.  However, he made the choice to set her free, he should stand by his decision and let her be free.  His problem is that he cannot accept that she, as a successful woman, would fall in love with someone he is considers common and beneath them socially.  Therefore, she must have "lost her mind" and needs him to guide her back to the right path.  JWS is arrogant and lonely man.  What he should do is find a "commoner" that knows how to live to make him smile and teach him to love.  Whereas CSH needed love and attention to give her courage, JWS needs to find love so that he can have a discover his heart. 

I have one thing to say that has been gnawing at me, I know that this drama is speaking to the issue and I am happy.  It galls me to no end that a man can have a much younger woman; however, if a woman falls for a much younger  man, then something must be wrong with her and somehow he has bewitched her.   Part of JWS and many members of the Board's problem is that not only is the person she loves not on her "level" socially; but he is younger.  I bet is she showed attention to some of those old men, they would be falling all over themselves to be apart of her life, if you get my drift. :lol:

That is the complexity of Soohyun's character. She was a bright child before and because of strict way of nurturing of her mother, she just ended that way.  She has been  called the "cold princess" in the hotel industry since she is always serious and unapproachable. People are distant from her.  Even when Woosuk and her started dating, she clearly told that dating was new to her. It is only the Driver Nam and Mijin who know her well aside from Jinhyuk in the developments of the story.

So to answer your question or to give some opinion to your statement - NO. She did not even give a look to those older people or people around her age. It is only Jinhyuk that opens up again the coldness of Soohyun's world that used to her. Even to JInhyuk, she said that what's happening is new for her also, in the car before her birthday, if im not mistaken. 

• Like 12

1 hour ago, dukesa1122 said:

I saw that in koreansongsongcouples my day as well. I was wondering which camera she’s referring to. According to the caption the person taking the video is from the 2nd floor, its not too far up.

Hide contents

SHK has this weird way of looking at people from her side vision. I see that always from interviews and bts. 

I think for me it is only saying and showing how people are really different. SHK is really that way - always careful especially in the public. Seeing and watching her for a long time, she is still the same. But you see the difference of Bogum being so bright and funny but always ready to listen from older people around him.  They are just so cute like their cute little drama as SHK described it during their press conference. :lol:

• Like 14

1 hour ago, ahdrianaa said:

She must have eagle eyes that she spotted the man shooting this video! 

Thanks for sharing this, chingu. 

I think Kyo is experienced enough to scan her surroundings carefully, even using side glance and corner of her eyes..... and I'm surprised that the recording was done by a man.....hehe...oh yes, we've seen wives sharing videos of their hubbies being mesmerized by #Boyfriend, haven't we?   Our two beautiful leads and their love story is irresistible.   :D

What's captured in the video reminds me of CSH, our CEO, being extra cautious and on guard, while our KJH is carefree and happily dancing away!

#CUBANBALCONYKISS

• Like 13
  • LOL 10

Suddenly I have this wilderness again, what SH mom do if she know that her daughter not come to the death anniversary n know that her husband will not join forces with Taegyong?I kind of think that she will take the extreme way,based on what she always do..I'm thinking of she will try to suicide to make her daugther n husband in agony n make them do her wishes or SH mom hire someone to make JH or his fams suffer such as hurt him physically or make fake news about him..Ok,I think the last one its a bit to much :sweatingbullets:

@leedonghaek I always like your picture..

When will I get the kiss scene again?I kind of expacting it every episodes..hahaha

Should I add the hashtag?

#CUBANBALCONYKISS

#HAPPYENDINGFORENCOUNTER

#KIMJINHYUKCHASOOHYUNKIDS

#GETLOSTYOUEVILMOTHERINLAW

#GIVEJANGWOOSEUKANOTHERWOMAN

#HOTBEDSCENE  :phew:

• Like 3
  • LOL 17

4 minutes ago, redbeanbuns said:

Suddenly I have this wilderness again, what SH mom do if she know that her daughter not come to the death anniversary n know that her husband will not join forces with Taegyong?I kind of think that she will take the extreme way,based on what she always do..I'm thinking of she will try to suicide to make her daugther n husband in agony n make them do her wishes or SH mom hire someone to make JH or his fams suffer such as hurt him physically or make fake news about him..Ok,I think the last one its a bit to much :sweatingbullets:

Eh, the suicide bit is taking it too far and would be out of sync with the tone of the show

She’ll be pissed, sure, but I doubt she’ll do anything drastic. We’ll see

• Like 11
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

@gumtaek @NongpeeP @dukesa1122 @utkim @dukesa1122 @stardustvoid @jl08  what she said in the beginning when he started dancing with his arms in the air. That’s why he stopped dancing for a second! She must have eagle eyes that she spotted the man shooting this video! :o  

@ahdrianaa

Thank you so much for your observation. 

It is understandable for SHK who has worked in showbiz with many type of camera and paparazzi, her eyes are sharp. 

Park Bo Gum with much less experiences, he relaxs. 

2 hours ago, jl08 said:

Thanks for sharing this, chingu. 

I think Kyo is experienced enough to scan her surroundings carefully, even using side glance and corner of her eyes..... and I'm surprised that the recording was done by a man.....hehe...oh yes, we've seen wives sharing videos of their hubbies being mesmerized by #Boyfriend, haven't we?   Our two beautiful leads and their love story is irresistible.   :D

What's captured in the video reminds me of CSH, our CEO, being extra cautious and on guard, while our KJH is carefree and happily dancing away!

#CUBANBALCONYKISS

@jl08

Agreed, SHK and PBG looked as you mentioned and both of them suit to act as KJH&CSH. 

By the way, in 23 hours, we will meet our KJH&CSH, wish them best luck and love.

• Like 11