[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

3 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Strangely is that when JH mentioned the sale of the playground, he wasn't upset. Here again we can perceive his realistic nature: Time changes things. However, CSH is different here... we could see this side of her with grandfather Samuel's garden. Remember what she said:  

This has been in my mind!! Could it be foreshadowing? JH is kind of telling that it is ok to let go of things..this makes me think that CSH will let of of Donghwa hotel in Korea ( not the Cuba one) with happy memories as Time changes things!! Maybe not immediately but in the near future and maybe CSH and JH will start another new hotel when they get married!! 

I also have a feeling that we will have a small montage of their future that will include a marriage in a year or two and the life after!!  ( ending in Cuba garden ofcoz) 

• Like 14

I’m guessing her mom is saying sorry because she doesn’t approved the relationship. His mom told from the start when the news broke about her eating ramyeon with a guy that she’s not the type of woman that she likes. I just hope that she doesn’t throw all the memories he has with CSH since she is in JH room.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

@NongpeePI am sneakily listening to the preview, what I heard on very low volume.

KJH : do I miss my camera or do I miss SH more? 

SH : are you feeling guilty about something? 

JH: never, of course not. 

SH in the boardroom : I can forget and forgive if offered a sincere apology 

JH’s mom : sorry, so sorry. 

@ahdrianaa

Thank you s much for your sneakingly listening and translation.

2 hours ago, jl08 said:

@utkim dear,

I'm posting this with your permission...

Translation for ep 13 preview

"Seizing my ankles...my memories...my past"

"SH chose going to JH's dinner invitation instead of attending the memorial service for President Jung. Thanks to SH's courageous choice, JH solidified his feelings towards her. But the misunderstandings and negative rumors about them are circulating, which in the end start to disrupt JH's ordinary life.

Meanwhile, president Kim gets so angry at CSH that she is about to take legal action to retrieve Donghwa Hotel"

Nooooo.....

@ahdrianaa @jl08 @utkim

Could I guess as follows:

1. KJH’s mom might be manipulated by sb without her intention which resulted negatively to either KJH or CSH or both.

2. KJH might have to face another obstacle impacted to his life while CSH felt painful. 

CSH’s position and hotel management might be intervened, thick&thin challenges from outsiders might make KJH&CSH and their family be more understandingly united.

• Like 10

2 hours ago, jl08 said:

@utkim dear,

I'm posting this with your permission...

Translation for ep 13 preview

"Seizing my ankles...my memories...my past"

"SH chose going to JH's dinner invitation instead of attending the memorial service for President Jung. Thanks to SH's courageous choice, JH solidified his feelings towards her. But the misunderstandings and negative rumors about them are circulating, which in the end start to disrupt JH's ordinary life.

Meanwhile, president Kim gets so angry at CSH that she is about to take legal action to retrieve Donghwa Hotel"

Nooooo.....

Chingus, our JinSoo Couple and we have been there, right? They have weathered all of them and came out with a stronger, steadfast love for  each other...and we accompanied both the highs and lows (i.e. reversals)  of their relationship so this is nothing new.

Dw3f47qU0AAWRtc.jpg

Dw3f48KUYAAbGOT.jpg

@CJnDrama Twitter

• Like 20
  • Thanks 4

@leedonghaek his hand with the ring :wub: now I'm officially become a hand fetish of KJH n CSH..haha..

When PBG picture circulated on IG with the PR team,the first thing that caught my eyes was his hand..silly me :sweatingbullets:

My crazy,wild imagination say to me that SH n JH will elope to Cuba.. SH being threat by the evil ex MIL n ex hubby becz SH win the battle (I know its really ridiculous,but I already use all my logical options about how this drama will bring me each episode,which is wrong in any possible way,so I decided to think with my wilderness :phew:)

• Like 5
  • LOL 15

2 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Chingus, our JinSoo Couple and we have been there, right? They have weathered all of them and came out with a stronger, steadfast love for  each other...and we accompanied both the highs and lows (i.e. reversals)  of their relationship so this is nothing new.

Yes, dear. Our beautiful couple had it the worst but we were there with them all the way! 

They've emerged bruised but not defeated so will we!

Let's sit back and brace ourselves together with wuli KJH and CSH, for the hurricane to come and pass...

I'm visualizing the PD will reward us them with lots of sweet and intimate moments like beautiful kisses  in the sunset and not forgetting the ice-skating moments......after the catastrophe so I'm willing to grit my teeth and snarl at the MIL, ex-hubby and SH's mum.....throw a handful of rotten eggs if I can too.

• Like 21

5 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

@NongpeePI am sneakily listening to the preview, what I heard on very low volume.

KJH : do I miss my camera or do I miss SH more? 

SH : are you feeling guilty about something? 

JH: never, of course not. 

SH in the boardroom : I can forget and forgive if offered a sincere apology 

JH’s mom : sorry, so sorry. 

I think SH knows already the culprit as she said in the preview I can forget and forgive if offered a sincere apology .

Bang! This is it.

• Like 12