[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

There was a little lag during the last part, so don’t quote me but JH said - “ I am terrified. Terrified that there is no exit.. no pathway that can lead me to an exit from CSH.”

don’t kill me if I misheard, will try to find a video clip of that moment.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

The wolf might be any obstacles, burden, obligations required by devils, conditions related to her parents which Cha Soo Hyun has carried for years, choosing Cha Soo Hyun's own happiness make her get her real freedom back. The wolf crumbled by Cha Soo Hyun's enlightenment. :thumbsup:

Kim Jin Hyuk let Cha Soo Hyun decide by herself with his deep pain to wait&see. :bawling:

PBG-wolf-disappear.jpg

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

Why of all days did I sleep late???? :bawling:  Thanks to everyone posting screen caps and recaps!!

1 minute ago, lolly84 said:

So she chose himmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!! YES YES YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS This is a great great drama!! Every episode ends in a positive light so i'm 90% fond for an HE!!!

Me too!  I wonder if the painting we saw in yesterday's episode (the little prince) is actually positive foreshadowing?  Perhaps SooHyun is the little prince and she's going to let the snake bite her.  The snake being TaeKyung, her mother, Director Choi and all the other haters.  And by letting the snake bite her, SooHyun will get to shed all of the things that weigh her down, and be free to tend to her rose. 

• Like 15
  • LOL 6

9 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

There was a little lag during the last part, so don’t quote me but JH said - “ I am terrified. Terrified that there is no exit.. no pathway that can lead me to an exit from CSH.”

don’t kill me if I misheard, will try to find a video clip of that moment.

Thank you for explaining why KJH is crying. hahaha

And I really really really hope you misheard because I wont understand why he wants to exit out of CSH. :cold_sweat:

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

Thank you for explaining why KJH is crying. hahaha

And I really really really hope you misheard because I wont understand why he wants to exit out of CSH. :cold_sweat:

I think he meant the opposite. 

He’s terrified because he loves her so much that he was afraid that if she left, he has nowhere to go?

@ahdrianaa beat me to it. Haha. But I noticed you adress the ex hubby as KWS. Isn’t his name JWS? *confused for a bit*

• Like 13
  • LOL 3

2 minutes ago, nikir said:

Why there is no preview.. why why whey wheyo:astonished:

:unsure:  Is the drama in live shoot mode?  Maybe that's why?

Also does anyone know if TVN re-broadcasts the drama?  Some shows in the states will air a show at the regular time and then to catch any people who missed it, they will show it again.

• Like 11