[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

1 minute ago, ahdrianaa said:

She finds the rings in his coat pocket , he teases her and says her mood must be suddenly uplifted. She agrees, he slides the ring on her finger and promises to upgrade the ring in a year. SH says why would one upgrade rings annually, JH says the ring doesn’t match the standard of her other jewelry. She agrees, she lifts her hand up and says it doesn’t match because the ring is way more beautiful than any other piece of jewelry she owns .:wub:

he promises never to leave her side and she doesn’t need to worry about him going far away like her friends. He promises to slowly make sure that everything works out for them, SH is overjoyed. They hug and he asks her if she would like to take more pictures, they take a picture of their rings.

This was a super cute scene and thank you for translating it... but weren’t those rings crazy expensive???  I am continually amused and confused by JinHyuk having so much money... maybe he really is a gold spoon and his parents  just live really frugally?  

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

1 minute ago, yonaomi123 said:

This was a super cute scene and thank you for translating it... but weren’t those rings crazy expensive???  I am continually amused and confused by JinHyuk having so much money... maybe he really is a gold spoon and his parents  just live really frugally?  

I don’t think they’re supposed to be expensive in the drama. Lol.

I’m so sorry everyone, I translated the scenes that I could find. If I find more then I will try to do recaps. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 4

20 minutes ago, yonaomi123 said:

I think boom boom town (LOL) already happened considering how touchy-feely JinHyuk is now.  He even called her midday to come “talk” in an quiet hallway at work.  He has some serious thirst.  And for that reason I think the bed scene we saw in the preview might start cute but not end that way ;P

Diabetic  condition I like that .

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

KJH's romantic couple rings to CSH&himself, lovely boyfriend :heart:

after he bought his mom jewelry gift, good son.:thumbsup:

(Chaumet might be SHK's CF but PBG's CF might be another brand so two rings worth 4,400 USD has been kept in simple film box without brand specification.)

PBG-ring1.png

I trust KJH's dad and CSH's dad because each of them loves his child.:kiss_wink:

PBG-mom.jpg 

My sense made me believe that it is ex-husband, dog in the manger, backbite...wolf. :rage:

PBG-serious.jpg

• Like 18
  • Sad 3

6 hours ago, utkim said:

Well, i have never seen this strict elsewhere in my 12 years being here, but never mind ...today is Wednesday and I hope you guys have a great time watching bf and the continuation of the balcony kiss :wub:

Let us just obey...Peace and love everyone . Let's enjoy our beloved Kdrama.

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Like 3

I always like JH expressions everytime his been confronted by the 'evil'..his face was firm,serious,not single dropped contain fear..this kind of man really to good to be ignore..

@bebebisous33 I'm totally agree with all of your insight..but I rather don't wanna imagine if JWS will use the hotel to get SH back to him..he will be the next je** alongside with director Choi for me

• Like 12

KWS has gone crazy, he waits for KJH in the latter’s neighborhood. KJH is sorta mad to see him, then KWS insults the neighborhood - he can’t believe he is actually in that place. KJH asks him the reason for his visit, KWS says “ I am here because of MY WOMAN”.

( do you all think someone is going to throw a punch looking at their stance!?)

CSH is startled when KJH’s dad walks into her office.

• Like 14
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

JWS has gone crazy, he waits for KJH in the latter’s neighborhood. KJH is sorta mad to see him, then JWS insults the neighborhood - he can’t believe he is actually in that place. KJH asks him the reason for his visit, JWS says “ I am here because of MY WOMAN”.

( do you all think someone is going to throw a punch looking at their stance!?)

HE IS THE WOLF!!! A wolf in sheep clothing... it took 10 episodes to finally saw his true color

:no_mouth:

• Like 8
  • Sad 5

I noticed that in the preview of bed scene, KJH is wearing the same shirt so it could possibly mean he went to see her right after JWS’s confrontation.  Which could also possibly mean, it’s ok for him not to come home that night since his parents are not home either.   I’m betting boom2x town is happening! Lol.

• LOL 23

41 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

she asks KJh more details about the book and she gets mad with him saying that the story has a sad ending. KJH argues that it’s not sad, its

a story of true love. 

Let this not be some awful foreshadowing!! 

I hope not..I believe with what JH promised to SH that he will be always beside her..so I take the positive light that whatever hard it is,JH will keep his promise,like the promise that he will be back to the head office again n BAMM!! He made it..

• Like 11

Just saw Episode 10.

I've got to say I'm relishing the firing of Choi Jin-Chul. I hope it is brutal. 

Enjoying the Secretary/Snail slow romance.

As a black person, I'm looking at all the episodes of breaking entering by Jin-Hyeok and I'm like . . . 

tenor.gif?itemid=8901283

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, rosiepeonie188 said:

I got butterflies just watching these HD stills.. im overwhelmed with excitement for tonight :rolleyes:

me too, my imagination got romantically wild...no need for bed scenes...but still  i want to see how beautifully, romantic and subtle they will do the love scenes if there's a need, after the wedding (red blush,blush,blush) ...a challenge to the PD and to the leads.:wub:

• Like 5
  • LOL 5