[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

Just now, bebebisous33 said:

Well, I don't think that the writer will write two episodes with separation. KJH has been telling her to overcome every hurdle together... besides, each episode ends with a rather positive note. Even at the end of the episode 7, KJH was determined to go to Sokcho, he wanted to prove to CSH that he would be able to come back thanks to his merits.

I hope so! This drama is a candy all the way with only few bitter moments. And that ex husband is really annoying!:pensive:

• Like 13

9 minutes ago, jl08 said:

P/S I've a feeling their 'bed' scene next will be a cute scene rather than a passionate frolicking expedition that we're all thinking of....lol

Yup same thoughts here.. but why is JH in CSH bed.. am guessing she is unable to sleep so JH tries to put her to sleep:lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

12 minutes ago, jl08 said:

Wow! Sweetness overload...

Yes, forehead kiss, cheek kiss....I was holding my breath for the lips next....but alright, it might not be gentlemanly of him to kiss her lips when she's asleep right? (Consoling myself)

Though the balcony scene wasn't what was shown to us in ep 10, still, it was so sweet! This couple is responsible for all the diabetic conditions that we're suffering from. Hmmm....I wonder if the hot balcony scene was changed for some reason....our OTP was definitely on fire in the preview!

The drunk scene, I could feel CSH's insecurity, because of her experience so I'm so glad that KJH recognised her fear and bought the rings as a sign of commitment. That was so sweet of him.

This scene reminds me of "Winter Sonata" somehow....KJH and CSH have such a beautiful date here and CSH posing for photos was cuteness overload. The location is beautiful and our couple's visual is no joke! They are so compatible!

<>

It's good that CSH has finally met KJH's parents and KJH met her dad too. At least, I'm hoping for support from their loved ones (except CSH's mum).

But I must say that my heart is still beating so fast at the last 2 encounter - KJH's dad coming into the room to meet CSH and JWS confronting KJH. I'm anxious as to how KJH's dad will talk to CSH.

I hope so. I want our couple to have as much support as possible from their respective families.

P/S I've a feeling their 'bed' scene next will be a cute scene rather than a passionate frolicking expedition that we're all thinking of....lol

Where's my boomboom town??  :o

I think boom boom town (LOL) already happened considering how touchy-feely JinHyuk is now.  He even called her midday to come “talk” in an quiet hallway at work.  He has some serious thirst.  And for that reason I think the bed scene we saw in the preview might start cute but not end that way ;P

• Like 7
  • LOL 16

3 minutes ago, ihyw said:

@bebebisous33 identity of the wolf? But isn't SH reaching in the image towards the wolf? As one might move to pet it? Would she reach that way to WS and T. Group? JH's parents as wolf more likely? Can't wait to watch tonight when I get back from work and take care of real life. :) A big thank you to everyone for all the sharing. 

That's what I thought first.. but doesn't sound right..  Maybe it represents CSH's courage to tackle the wolf..taegyang group? 

• Like 9

They’re walking through the trees, KJH asks her is she has been practicing her photography. She says she has but it’s difficult, he tells her she needs to practice immediately. Makes her take pictures, then he takes the camera and starts taking her pictures. He says Sh is so

pretty, clicks more pictures and says she lools

pretty no matter how you take the picture. SH is super pleased, he makes her pose next to a tee and SH thinks that the pose will look weird. Then he takes a picture of their feet. 

He tells her about a book he had been reading, the protagonist was in love and but faced opposition from his teacher. KJH says it was so abrupt, he wonders what happen to that story. CSH starts teasing him with his previous words about learning about love from books. Then she asks KJh more details about the book and she gets mad with him saying that the story has a sad ending. KJH argues that it’s not sad, its

a story of true love. 

Let this not be some awful foreshadowing!! 

• Like 9
  • Sad 13
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

have a question: the scene from the preview (last week) where we see JWS appearing at the office of PR team wasn't shown today, right? 

Yeah, I did not see this scene.

I still want to see the beautiful balcony steamy kissing scene though.....where's PD nim?!  :wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 15

1 minute ago, jl08 said:

Nope. I can't spare 2 entire episodes for separation. There's no time to make babies.  

Please, we have only  5 episodes left. No separation needed....lol.

PD Nim, please make the best of it and give us what we want!

We want more beautiful moments of KJH and CSH in each other's arms; we want their families to rally for them; we want sweet tender kisses and hugs; We want a beautiful Cuban wedding and a gorgeous honeymoon night; We want all 5 episodes of sweet moments more than evil moments please!

We don't want too much time on the evil Chairman Kim and JWS. They don't make us happy at all. 

We want to see our sweet couple overcome their problems as soon as possible and focus on their wedding preparations. I want to see Cuba again!

Well, I don't mind their meddling because if the couple had to face no struggle, this would be boring. I remember one particular drama which started great but when the mystery and the issues were solved, it became a little dull. Moreover, the more encounters they have, the more we can feel and witness their love for each other. That's why no separation but they have to fight for their love. 

• Like 20
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

They dare not give a sad ending after so many cute episodes.. wil knock on their door n demand for a reshoot for happy ending.. they better not.  

• Like 13
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 1

Thank you all:heart:

i can confirm now what i felt before, Ws is the real villain.  It seems consistency is his middle name. In or out of marriage with Sh, he never stops torturing her. Its time for Jh to tell Sh his confrontations with Ws, then they can fight as a team.

If and when Ws sees Sh and Jh with their rings, and still doesn't stop.... Sh, Jh get married, will u?

• Like 17

3 minutes ago, nikir said:

They dare not give a sad ending after so many cute episodes.. wil knock on their door n demand for a reshoot for happy ending.. they better not.  

I doubt it... but there is no 100% guarantee. However, this would contradict how the writer and the director have been working till now. It took 8 episodes for KJH to be able to hug CSH properly and kiss her. 

As for JWS, it seems that he went to KJH instead of CSH because she refused to meet him last time. He knows that CSH will reject him hence he has to try from a new angle.

• Like 17

With all the effort the team is making to make sure each episode ends on a note that isn’t too sad, I’m starting to trust that we may get an actual happy ending, not a bittersweet one...  

And to that end, I was really glad to see that SooHyun’s dad is making an effort to protect himself and SooHyun from TaeKyung Group by allying with a different political party.  And I’m curious to know what the result of Manager Nam’s contact with that reporter will bring.  Maybe an article that will help turn the tide of public opinion and help keep Donghwa under SooHyun’s control?    

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

KJH argues that it’s not sad, its

a story of true love. 

PD nim writer nim

We're begging you give us Happy Ending.. or you'll gonna have International broken hearted fans. Frustated and broken hearted.

• Like 14
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 2