[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

I love that we are getting a drunk scene from CSH to compliment KJH's drunk scene.  That even makes them more of a couple.  Nothing says love more than a man who is willing to hold his wife's hair back while she vomits in the toilet because she is drunk.

• Like 13
  • LOL 4

KJH is so naughty! I love it.

back in Seoul he calls SH and tells her that he knows of a secret location in her hotel, she says she knows everything about her hotel. Then he leads her on this secret mission/treasure hunt sort of mission and tells her to come on a certain floor. SH is confused since there is a restaraunt on that floor, JH says he is impressed with her thorough knowledge but he wants her to come over there so he can show her that secret place.

She enters the place, he teases her that she didn’t know of this storage facility(?) and he is looookinb at her lips. Then SH says let’s leave, he starts pouting and cornering her towards the wall about to make his move and someone enters.

hahaha

• Like 7
  • LOL 16
  • Thanks 1

Drunken truth might mean CSH, rather than KJH.

You're right, I may be drunk This may be a mistake. When morning comes, I may act like I don't remember And act uncomfortable around you. But tonight there is something That I absolutely have to say. I apologize for my current state, But please don't think that I am just saying this because I am drunk. Whenever I am in front of you I prepare myself to say this But I always say the opposite thing, Turn around and regret it, But now I will declare to you That I have loved you from the start. I love you so much Even if my sloppy declaration Seems corny or unbelievable, It is not something I am just saying. I'll probably never do something like this again But as the night becomes light I will hold you in my arms once again, And tell you that I love you Why are you just smiling? Do you hear this as a joke? Why are you not saying a word, But looking at me as you would a child? Whenever I am in front of you I prepare myself to say this But I always say the opposite thing, Turn around and regret it, But now I will declare to you That I have loved you from the start. I love you so much Even if my sloppy declaration Seems corny or unbelievable This isn't something I say to just anyone I'm not that kind of man. I feel as awkward as you do I can't even look you in the eye. I am sorry that I keep on saying The same things I was saying earlier. But tonight I'll tell you everything. I love you so much Even if my sloppy declaration Seems corny or unbelievable It is not something I am just saying I'll probably never do something like this again But as the night becomes light I will hold you in my arms once again, And tell you that I love you I love you

report.svgReport a proble

PBG-forehead.jpg

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

And of course, ex husband is stalking SH in front of her house... :rolleyes:

aZqMPmf.jpg

SH remembering what she did while she was drunk... :joy: I wish i grabbed those ... funny scene lol

YKeV3Hz.jpg

Lover boy serenading his love...

zDjxQag.jpg

I laughed too laud when his brother suddenly barged in singing and JH's reaction to it :joy:

Spoiler

VxEdfbx.jpg

• Like 5
  • LOL 12
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

She enters the place, he teases her that she didn’t know of this storage facility(?) and he is looookinb at her lips. Then SH says let’s leave, he starts pouting and cornering her towards the wall about to make his move and someone enters.

Omo omo omo

screenies for this please!!! :relaxed::love::heart:

• Like 4
  • LOL 5