[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

1 hour ago, stardustvoid said:

1. The husband filmed in Cuba?? Por que?? :crazy:

2. LOL noticed this too. I hope he got to brush his teeth at least

3. Part of me thinks this has something to do with earning CSH’s favor. 

Good thing they were both drinking beer, so they taste the same lol!!!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

24 minutes ago, rosiepeonie188 said:

:D

LOL :D You got a set of refreshment kit incl toothbrush and toothpaste on flight, pretty sure he'd brushed before get off the plane, alsoooo... in reality after unexpectedly meeting someone you have crush with, you'll aware of yourself, and will make sure at least to clean yourself:rolleyes:. Imagining JH rushed to the cafe's rest room and clean himself :lol::lol:

They don't usually include deodorant in the amenities kit :-) I hope he brought deodorant and baby wipes.  I'm getting carried away here.

1 hour ago, stardustvoid said:

1. The husband filmed in Cuba?? Por que?? :crazy:

¿Por qué no?  ¿Para reparar la relación con CSH? ¿O sabotage la relación de Jinsoo?  Podemos esperar mucho más drama. ¡Excitado!

Came here when I’m finally alive. Haha. 

That kiss omoooo that kiss!

i can’t wait for the balcony scene in the next episode. Surely they will have to continue going at it right? *i sounded like a pervert*

• Like 6
  • LOL 11

Spoiler

I too am really disappointed with the ratings. Thinking that those ratings were taken locally makes me think that S.Korea might not be ready for change. Why can’t most just give the drama a try and judge for themeselves rather than judging the drama just because of the actors/actress in it? Our leads actually stepped up their game by showing everyone that it’s fine to continue acting as leading role even after you’re married? They are missing an exceptionally good drama just because of old beliefs and prejudice. <_<

I love almost every scene of this episode and this is the best episode for me so far. These are my favorites:

1) Somebody posted that the main reason why WS and CSH never worked because there was no communication. I just loved how open CSHxKJH are when it comes to this. How KJH is in point when said that he was upset because CSH might have seen him as weak. That eventhough they lost contact all the controversies kept coming anyway and he was already prepared for it.

2)Love how the Manager of Sokcho Hotel guarded the door just to protect CSH from further gossip and to give them some privacy.

3) When CSH was on her way back to Seoul and she started worrying again but Mr. Nam caught that look in her face and her realize that everyone has their own choices and just to think about ones self. I especially love the part when CSH said she wont tell Ms. kim about what he said. Mr. Nam’s face is hilarious!

3) Sec Jang helping the Dae Chan out was really surprising! Looks like we’ll have another love team brewing and I am totally shipping them. 

4) The video call scene was really cute :wub: I have to ask myself “where are your pores?!” :sweat_smile: 

5) When CSH found out that KJH was in Cuba and she totally forgot why she’s in Cuba in the first place and looked for KJH. It goes to show who’s more important in her life now.

6) The kiss that everyone is gushing about. I thought of PBG as someone younger than SHK and childlike but that kiss blew me away! He is a MAN people! I had to ask myself, did they include their tongues when they were kissing that much  because for the life of me, i cant imagine how they can hold back without using it when the kiss is THAT steamy. :sweat_smile:

I’m adding this part just because its so funny! Last night when people are updatung this thread while episode 10 was rolling. Everyone almost posted at once that they were kissing and they were freaking out so much that no one posted an image or a gif of the kiss yet. My poor soul was dying because no one was posting. I cant blame you guys. I might have fell off my chair if I was watching it while it was airing :joy:

• Like 9
  • LOL 8

Oh please.

Lets not bring up SJK here. We all know he’s supporting the drama and that he probably knew about the kissing scene way ahead of us.

So please, dont spoil the moment. They are actors! Besides, SJK will have his own kissing scenes in his drama.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

Song Hye Kyo And Park Bo Gum Heat Up The Screen With Steamy “Encounter” Kiss

Song Hye Kyo And Park Bo Gum Heat Up The Screen With Steamy “Encounter” Kiss

Jan 4, 2019
by D. S.kim

Song Hye Kyo and Park Bo Gum heated up the screen with their latest “Encounter” kiss scene!

During the last episode of tvN’s “Encounter” on January 3, Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Kyo gave the grand finale with a long and passionate kiss to celebrate their finally being together.

In the episode, Cha Soo Hyun (Song Hye Kyo) and Kim Jin Hyuk (Park Bo Gum) had a romantic reunion in Cuba where they first encountered each other. Cha Soo Hyun went to the cafe that they had promised to come back together to and found Kim Jin Hyuk’s note from the past that said, “If I had been able to see you again, I wanted to ask if you have a boyfriend.”

Kim Jin Hyuk, happy to see that his note was finally delivered to Cha Soo Hyun, came running and hugged her from the back. Later, at a different meaningful location, Kim Jin Hyuk called out her name and headed over to her. He confessed his feelings and they began sharing a kiss that made audiences smile.

The kiss, which went on for about a minute and 20 seconds, became the talk of the town immediately after the end of the drama and both actors received praise for their passionate acting.

Check out the most recent episode of “Encounter” below!.....source credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1287713wpp/song-hye-kyo-park-bo-gum-heat-screen-steamy-encounter-kiss

• Like 11

1 hour ago, dukesa1122 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I too am really disappointed with the ratings. Thinking that those ratings were taken locally makes me think that S.Korea might not be ready for change. Why can’t most just give the drama a try and judge for themeselves rather than judging the drama just because of the actors/actress in it? Our leads actually stepped up their game by showing everyone that it’s fine to continue acting as leading role even after you’re married? They are missing an exceptionally good drama just because of old beliefs and prejudice. <_<

6) The kiss that everyone is gushing about. I thought of PBG as someone younger than SHK and childlike but that kiss blew me away! He is a MAN people! I had to ask myself, did they include their tongues when they were kissing that much  because for the life of me, i cant imagine how they can hold back without using it when the kiss is THAT steamy. :sweat_smile:

Spoiler

I think PBG has proved his manliness since this. I know I'm going to get shot here, but I thought his kiss in this Reply 1988 scene is more intense, although not as long. I think it's the close up of PBG's neck veins and hand veins (pianist's hands), and he's practically straddling her already! Makes me squeal!

Edited by vvpal
Put post in a spoiler since it's off-topic in that it's not discussing the current drama

About CSHs father.

On one side I hope, he will win the election, because he is good, kind and works hard, and that even without the help of Taekyong and CSH is mostly on Top Search. On the other side, I can't stand that CSHs mother gets what she wanted and be the First lady :astonished:

• Like 10

See, what did I tell you? They timed it...

So it's 1 minute and 20 seconds, guys, according to the Soompi article...

The kiss, which went on for about a minute and 20 seconds, became the talk of the town immediately after the end of the drama and both actors received praise for their passionate acting.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1287713wpp/song-hye-kyo-park-bo-gum-heat-screen-steamy-encounter-kiss

• Like 8
  • LOL 11
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, tlireal said:

About CSHs father.

On one side I hope, he will win the election, because he is good, kind and works hard, and that even without the help of Taekyong and CSH is mostly on Top Search. On the other side, I can't stand that CSHs mother gets what she wanted and be the First lady :astonished:

Actually, CSH's mother doesn't believe in her husband's abilities at all. She thinks, he needs the help of Taekyeong group in order to win an election. However, we heard that

- he went on hunger strike after his friend's death in order to put pressure on the authorities and he was successful

- he obtained the attention of politicians who asked him to become one

- he became the mayor of Seoul on his own merit because CSH married JWS after this election.

Chairman Kim is delusional and arrogant, she thinks that without her money CJH would have never won the election as assemblyman... yet he was able to get elected before she entered his life.

It would be interesting if CJH's popularity increased because his daughter is dating a commoner. 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 5

Park Bo-gum expresses love for Song Hye-kyo in Cuba on 'Encounter'

Updated : January 04 2019

In Thursday’s episode of romance drama “Encounter,” Kim Jin-hyuk expressing his love for Cha Soo-hyun. 

On the 10th episode of the popular tvN drama, Kim returned to Cuba, where the two first met, to help Cha, played by Song Hye-kyo, resolve a problem facing her hotel business. 

Cha, who heads Donghwa Hotel, is planning to build a new hotel chain in Cuba. But the plan was halted due to a scheme devised by two hotel employees, to make the owner of the hotel plot in Cuba to refuse the sale. 
close_03.png
But Kim, another hotel employee played by Park Bo-gum, went to meet the land owner in Cuba and stayed all night and waited to see him. He delivered a heartfelt letter to the owner expressing his feelings toward Cha and explaining Donghwa’s intent to keep the garden on the site, just as the owner demanded in the first place. 
Scene from "Encounter" tvN
“Do you love the CEO?” the land owner asked Kim. “Yes, I miss her badly,” said Kim. The land owner smiled at Kim, saying he would consider his request and give response by the next day. 

After hearing Kim was in Cuba, Cha came back to the country as well. The two were reunited unexpectedly at a cafe where they had shared time together in the past. 

The lovebirds also visited Morro Cabana, another spot where the two shared a good memory. The couple burst with joy when Cha received a call from the landowner saying he had decided to sell the land to the hotel. 

“I love you Soo-hyun,” said Kim as he hugs Kim. And then they kissed.

The latest episode gained 8 percent viewership, up by 0.2 percent from the previous day. 

“Encounter” airs on tvN at 9:30 p.m. on Wednesday and Thursday. 

By Ahn Sung-mi (sahn@heraldcorp.com) ....source credit @http://m.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201901041403531756048_2
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, vvpal said:

I think PBG has proved his manliness since this. I know I'm going to get shot here, but I thought his kiss in this Reply 1988 scene is more intense, although not as long. I think it's the close up of PBG's neck veins and hand veins (pianist's hands), and he's practically straddling her already! Makes me squeal!

I saw Reply 1988 and this kiss scene is better and hotter for me because they portrayed their character perfectly in the kiss. I think @NongpeeP explained why in detail a few pages back. 

SHK has had intense kissing scenes before (I’ve watched all of them) and Encounter’s kissing scene wasn’t her most daring kiss but it differs to her other kissing scenes because she expressed her character perfectly in that kiss. You can feel the longing and the want for freedom to love someone and to kiss someone. And I also feel that on how PBG as KJH kissed her.

@stardustvoid

that spam is hilarious! Haha! Thinking about it now though, I think it was Dae Chan calling him for his truck but he didnt want to answer so he made up an excuse that it was a spam call.

• Like 4
  • LOL 11