[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

Just dropping by to say I miss Bogum's long hair TT why did you cut them short Bogum-ah? 

(TT. TT) Huhuhu am having a withdrawal already. He looks more mature with his long hairstyle & was looking forward to see it for long in the drama, don't take it away from meeee :tears: :bawling:

(**as if it was ever be mine, lol)

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

let me post in this thread to make you @plummpychan and all soompi friends here feel better :D. I have fun reading the comments/I agree with one of the comment there He grew long hair for drama and cut his hair short for drama requirements too.

pictures from boy friend drama! he really looks like a photographer/tourist

drama filming team are back to korea today. 

• Like 6

282042_214264_1944.jpg

http://www.sporbiz.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=282042

from this article, finally his appearance in 'Boyfriend' confirmed??

Actor Jang Seung-jo continues to lead the way. tvN's new drama 'Boyfriend' and the movie 'No Hurt' (director Son Jae-gon) were confirmed at the same time.

According to the official on October 24, Jang Seung-jo decided to appear after the final meeting with the production team of 'Boyfriend' last week. 'Boyfriend' has already started shooting in September. Jang Seung-jo plans to shoot soon.

• Like 4

Update: Jang Seung Jo Confirmed To Join Song Hye Kyo And Park Bo Gum’s Drama “Encounter”

Update: Jang Seung Jo Confirmed To Join Song Hye Kyo And Park Bo Gum’s Drama “Encounter”

Oct 11, 2018
by E. Kang

Updated October 25 KST:

Jang Seung Jo is confirmed to appear on Song Hye Kyo and Park Bo Gum’s drama, “Encounter”!

On October 25, Jang Seung Jo’s agency Neos Entertainment revealed that Jang Seung Jo confirmed his appearance in tvN’s “Encounter” and will start filming for the drama soon.

“Encounter” will premiere after the finale of “The Smile Has Left Your Eyes.” You can watch Jang Seung Jo’s previous drama, “Familiar Wife” on Viki below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1243461wpp/jang-seung-jo-addresses-reports-joining-song-hye-kyo-park-bo-gums-drama-encounter

• Like 5