[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

13 hours ago, charlieblue17 said:

2. Love really does change people. The JH who kisses her at the masquerade is not the JH who entered the company. The SH in his arms is no longer the SH who stared into the horizon wishing the days by. And it’s kind of wonderful.

This is one of the reasons why I so love this drama. We get to see our leads grow and change for each other. How they compliment each other is so heart warming. It’s amazing how they convey how they love each other without always kissing (which what we always see in the usual drama tropes these days)

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, dahae2006 said:

here are the comment from others :phew: . for the love of boyfrienddrama. :crazy: i donot know what i am doing.

please click and like the article many times  (exactly i copy the sample LOL)

https://tv.naver.com/v/4832272/list/290204 ( ofcourse i inserted this Bf video clip instead of ---)

sorry if my post confuse any of you. please refer back to discussion and post of  @dukesa1122

I clicked on the link , but all korean, don’t know where I can click like:crazy:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, charlieblue17 said:
6. The SH photographing JH before he goes away scene... there's a clear symbolism in the way it was all shot. The two of them separated by a glass wall, him outside in the cold, both hiding their tears...
Also the act of giving her his camera in the first place: JH giving up on his precious camera because he was using it to get a glimpse at how people live and now he has started living himself. Giving it to SH because her house walls were too bare, wishing she makes lots of good memories even if they are apart. There's such exquisite attention to detail in everything.
8. His constant insistence that his ice queen should be warmed up (with gloves, scarves and an extra coat) is not only symbolic but also cute. So is SH's petulant 'why do I always get to put extra clothes ON every time we meet'... [hugs work so much better] ;)

very sharp thought.

I miss them too everyday

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

7 hours ago, stardustvoid said:

Funnily enough, this has over a hundred thousand views already, more than the kiss scene video on YT if I’m correct.

Not to diss people who support this ship, but I just don’t get why would people root for them to be together

The kiss scene has over 680,000+ views as of now. And it hasn’t been a week yet :love:

• Like 13

5 hours ago, tamanh nguyen said:

I clicked on the link , but all korean, don’t know where I can click like:crazy:

heh heh. i am not so sure  as my first time but i think we just play the naver bf video can increase the number of views.  we  Can sign in with your facebook account or line account or just sign up naver account and then we could be able to click  ":heart:" ( like) too. i will try to check it out whether i could give you more info.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, bohmi said:

Please allow me to post the other couple :lol:

Please let add this too. :D

Credit 

https://m.blog.naver.com/bliss_d/221416084568

10 December 2018 Food Support from Lime Wood Dentist for Director Kim, PR Team Head @ Encounter location 

ps. Kim Jin Hyuk's Necktie has been given by Cha Soo Hyun which might have already been on air in ep7-8. We can notice that Encounter has been shot diligently in order to have edited version to be on air.

In addition to Christmas season, TVN might have announced no on air this week so as to let casts and crews have more time to work.

%EC%96%BC%EA%B5%B4.jpg?type=w800

%EA%B7%B8%EB%A6%BC1.png?type=w800

20181123_1542960054_83608400_1.jpg?type=

Spoiler

%EC%96%BC%EA%B5%B42.jpg?type=w800

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, stardustvoid said:

Is that picture with KJH recent? Would this mean he is back with the PR team?

The dentist stated the date of Food Supoort on December 10, it might have already been on air in ep.7-8. They did not spoil the Encounter drama.

However, Kim Jin and Hyuk and Cha Soo Hyun in New Year Party dress at Subway  store has spoiled audiences where they will go after ep8. :phew:

• Like 11

16 minutes ago, NongpeeP said:

However, Kim Jin and Hyuk and Cha Soo Hyun in New Year Party dress at Subway  store has spoiled audiences where they will go after ep8. :phew:

I know right, I try to avoid spoilers as much as possible but can’t seem to stay away from the hashtags. Lol

• Like 8