[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

12 hours ago, mellinadear said:

I'm more into the storyline of JH & SH than SH & WS but I found it fascinating that there is an FMV for SH & WS.

This is for those who support them (don't get your heart broken ladies cuz that relationship is bound to go nowhere :ph34r:)

Funnily enough, this has over a hundred thousand views already, more than the kiss scene video on YT if I’m correct.

Not to diss people who support this ship, but I just don’t get why would people root for them to be together

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

From today onwards, we should all use drama   # for retweet nd share. We can also copy and paste from bogum testimonial tweets #. Since I got time, I noticed a few thing last night,  after live stream, we just simply go to bed or do our own thing but other drama fans are working hard and like and share their dRama click from naver.  That is the reason drama ranking drop and other drama ranking up.  I will share more 

• Like 10

36 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

I wonder if people mostly use Boyfriend in searching or posting about this drama instead of Encounter. That drop in The most Buzzworthy drama is sad. :ph34r:

Your notice is interesting because there are two names of Encounter and Boyfriend to search and talk about. 

Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Kyo has got no.1 and no.2 most Buzzworthy actor/actress for 5 consecutive weeks. :)

Song Hye Kyo has got 2 new endorsements.

Park Bo Gum’s several endorsements have released new CFs. :lol: 

Park Bo Gum has got 1st rank with 24.6% as the star students want to spend Christmas Eve with.:rolleyes:

For December Drama Actor Brand Reputation Ranking by The Korean Business Research Institute,

no.1 Park Bo Gum 14.8%

no.2 Song Hye Kyo 13.3%:)

For the Korean Entertainment which has had many dramas and many actors/actresses for Korean audiences and international audiences to choose watching, each drama might have different genre and target group of audiences, 

the success of Encounter/Boyfriend is very gorgeous.:lol:

This Encounter/Boyfriend has been portrayed with fascinating script, artistic photograph/filming, and most importantly splendid acting by Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Kyo to let fans be proud of... what could we ask more! :wub:

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

8 minutes ago, NongpeeP said:

what could we ask more! :wub:

That Buzzworthy rank, we, the fans are responsible for that :sweatingbullets: We can help by upping the ratings by doing what @dahae2006 said :

17 minutes ago, dahae2006 said:

From today onwards, we should all use drama   # for retweet nd share. We can also copy and paste from bogum testimonial tweets #. Since I got time, I noticed a few thing last night,  after live stream, we just simply go to bed or do our own thing but other drama fans are working hard and like and share their dRama click from naver.  That is the reason drama ranking drop and other drama ranking up.  I will share more 

The drama is famous to 30-40 year old. Theres no surprise that they sleep after watching the drama. Especially because in Viu it airs at around 2am (here in my country)

I think we can bank more to our PBG fans in creating a buzz seeing as he has like thousands if not millions of fans that are younger. :wub:

• Like 7

While the drop in ranking is a bit sad, at least the leads are both in the top two buzzworthy actors

I think the drama having two titles affected this somehow. But I guess we also have to consider the genre? Not everyone is into melodrama these days and the way it was written, which requires meticulous attention to detail, probably doesn’t appeal to the casual millenial (some not all) LOL

We have 8 more episodes left, I’m sure things are bound to change again. Then there’s also the international broadcast after the drama airs. I’m sure the response will be overwhelmingly positive in those hundred or so countries

For now let’s just enjoy it as it is :)

• Like 15

1 hour ago, stardustvoid said:

Funnily enough, this has over a hundred thousand views already, more than the kiss scene video on YT if I’m correct.

Not to diss people who support this ship, but I just don’t get why would people root for them to be together

Isnt it normal for people to root for SH & WS? There's no age gap, status gap, and WS is more desperate than JH. Plus He's handsome, rich, kind, and love her. When JH just look like a brat, WS look more capable to protect SH. So yeah :Dsometimes viewers just too focus with male feeling and ignoring the fact that JH is the only one who can make CSH smile. 

I actually not into WS, I'm not fond with how he treated CSH. CSH looks so innocent in their first meeting, but now she always have a hurtfull look whenever she met him. In their marriage life, He can protect her from his mother, but didnt do it. He actually end up hurting her more. So no for me, because CSH smile is really  precious. 

• Like 8

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays dear Chingus! 

It's been days since I had the time to diligently read through the posts and respond.

(haaaay Work, why must you come between me and my drama and forum time?)

But just seeing how the discussion pages have increased (made me thinking about arithmetic and geometric progressions haha), I am impressed.

So happy to be in the midst of such passionate, informative, sensitive, wise people. 

What a gift! 

Thank you for all the interesting updates and insights.

Wishing all of you a happy heart that will make everyday Christmas/Best Day Ever.

Thinking and embracing also those who are not as celebratory for one reason or another.

Same here at times with the blues.

My gift  to you for this special day. :heart: :star:

Hope it is a warm hug for you as much as it has been for me.

Pardon the cheeziness.

It's Christmas

and it's Bogummy, the Universal Boyfriend even prior to Encounter days :D:rolleyes::wub:

(and requesting too for your  good, powerful thoughts as I finish my submissions. i really want to get back on track here soonest. haha yes,it's way on top of my to-do list. thanks much!)

lease

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6

here are the comment from others :phew: . for the love of boyfrienddrama. :crazy: i donot know what i am doing.

please click and like the article many times  (exactly i copy the sample LOL)

https://tv.naver.com/v/4832272/list/290204 ( ofcourse i inserted this Bf video clip instead of ---)

sorry if my post confuse any of you. please refer back to discussion and post of  @dukesa1122

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2