[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

1 hour ago, rosiepeonie188 said:

Chingu, please support Encounter, by voting thru the link above. Encounter leading at no 1 by very narrow gap. No 1 and 2 on voting site both got 28%. Please show your love to our OTP, cast, Director and all crew who are working extra hard to give us the best romantic drama of 2018.

Thank you.

Couldnt find it with the endless scrolling. I’m just using my crappy phone.

Less than 100 votes leading guys. No 1 and 2 are at 28%. Please Vote!

Please show how you love this drama by voting. We are less than a hundred leading. 

Choose the kakao logo to register (its in english)

https://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/poll/9320

CXag7F.jpg

• Like 7

Chingu, please support Encounter, by voting thru the link above. Encounter leading at no 1 by very narrow gap. No 1 and 2 on voting site both got 28%. Please show your love to our OTP, cast, Director and all crew who are working extra hard to give us the best romantic drama of 2018.

Yes please , the gap is now 80 

i just registered and vote , please support our casts and production by voting.

the registration really quick and fast.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, dukesa1122 said:

Please show how you love this drama by voting. We are less than a hundred leading. 

@dukesa1122  ok i've voted just now, thanks for the link in english. 

( and i've just read the rules of this forum, i get it now, my apologies....i'll refrain myself :blush:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, dukesa1122 said:

Less than 100 votes leading guys. No 1 and 2 are at 28%. Please Vote!

CXag7F.jpg

Reposting this because this is the LAST DAY of Voting! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, utkim said:

Drama actor brand reputation In December, 2018 Big data analysis, Pbg is number 1, kyo number 2, HB number 3. 

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=009&aid=0004276534

:wub::heart::love:  Our OTP from Encounter/Boyfriend:heart::blush:

December Brand Reputation Rankings For Drama Actors Revealed
2018122401001600400118482.jpg

The Korean Business Research Institute has announced this month’s brand reputation rankings for drama actors!

The rankings were determined through a data analysis of the media coverage, participation, interaction, and community indexes of 100 actors who appeared in dramas that aired between November 20 and December 21.

Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Kyo, the stars of tvN’s “Encounter,” topped this month’s list at No. 1 and No. 2 respectively. Park Bo Gum took first place with a brand reputation index of 14,837,092, while Song Hye Kyo followed close behind with a score of 13,334,953.

Meanwhile, actor Hyun Bin came in at No. 3 for the month with a total brand reputation index of 8,110,227.

Check out this month’s top 30 below!

1. Park Bo Gum
  2. Song Hye Kyo
  3. Hyun Bin
  4. Lee Seol
  5. Han Go Eun
  6. Uee
  7. Kim Yoo Jung
  8. Lee Min Jung
  9. Jo Bo Ah
  10. Park Shin Hye
  11. Yoon Kyun Sang
  12. Lee Jong Suk
  13. Yoo Seung Ho
  14. Jang Nara
  15. Lee Elijah
  16. Shin Ha Kyun
  17. Lee Joo Young
  18. Park Se Wan
  19. Shin Hye Sun
  20. Choi Jin Hyuk
  21. Shin Sung Rok
  22. Lee Yoo Jin
  23. Kim Young Ok
  24. So Yi Hyun
  25. Jung Yu Mi
  26. So Yoo Jin
  27. Jang Seung Jo
  28. Kim Gun Woo
  29. Kim Sun Ah
  30. Park Hoon

Drama-Actor-Rankings.jpg

Watch Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Kyo in the latest episode of “Encounter” below:

Credit: https://www.soompi.com/article/1282141wpp/december-brand-reputation-rankings-drama-actors-revealed?

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201812240100160040011848

• Like 17

2 minutes ago, NongpeeP said:

Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Kyo, the stars of tvN’s “Encounter,” topped this month’s list at No. 1 and No. 2 respectively. Park Bo Gum took first place with a brand reputation index of 14,837,092, while Song Hye Kyo followed close behind with a score of 13,334,953.

Meanwhile, actor Hyun Bin came in at No. 3 for the month with a total brand reputation index of 8,110,227

Wow look at that gap :o

SHK ang PBG fighting!

I’ve read the Dramabeans comments. That is not the place to be if you dont wanna pick a fight. Seriously.

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

On 12/21/2018 at 6:55 PM, Josh Marquez said:

I have a feeling that woo suk and the “other girl” would be a thing (real one this time) at the end of the drama or at least woo suk would give the girl a chance, cause the girl is obviously attracted to him.

"other girl" = Soo Ah??

Yes, I hope Woo Seok really ended up with Soo Ah. In my opinion too, Soo Ah has feelings for him. If that's true, I want to see Soo Ah dares to express her feeling to him (because he's passive :sweatingbullets:) and make him realize that there's a woman who truly love him too. So he can let soohyun go. Be friends with soohyun and free from his mom too.

On 12/21/2018 at 10:16 AM, topfuel said:
On 12/20/2018 at 9:14 PM, topfuel said:

does anyone kindly know what’s the background music or song of the official trailer or whenever there’s a romantic scene in the drama? It’s the one where there’s a whistle and a lady voice in the background?

in this trailer it’s the first song 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kfm5s_OgBc8

thanks In advance is anyone knows 

Anyone found out what’s the background music yet? :)

Not yet or maybe the background music was specifically made for drama by Boyfriend song's team :huh:

On 12/20/2018 at 12:52 PM, dvrels said:

Looks like CSH will fight back the ex-MIL, can Yoo Ah In cameo as CSH lawyer to take care things between Taegyeong, it will be definitely awesome haha *it just my wish*

or Park Hyung Sik as CSH lawyer because his last role is a lawyer :D

------------------------

I remember Jinhyuk's line in episode 3.
"People can be so harsh. Daepyonim, please don't read those comments. Hwaiting:love:
Maybe can we assume that Jinhyuk words intended for us too?

• Like 15
  • LOL 6

7 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

I’ve read the Dramabeans comments. That is not the place to be if you dont wanna pick a fight. Seriously.

Oh me too, don't bother to leave comment there :sweatingbullets: i mean, the ratings, the statistics, worldwide viewers prove the opposite. So why giving haters a dam*? let's share more good news and latest story about Encounter and our OTP. Enjoy weekend, everyone..

7 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

Reposting this because this is the LAST DAY of Voting! 

I've checked, Encounter down to number 2, with only 1 vote different.. :anguished:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Don't wanna see nor bother about comment in dramabeans, becz I know their reputation..so yeah let it be guys..

don't wanna give sad aura in here n its not related with drama, but today when I woke up I've heard heart breaking news about tsunami that happen yesterday night in my country..I hope all of the victims got help immediately n keep strong..

• Like 5
  • Sad 6

I've checked, Encounter down to number 2, with only 1 vote different.. 

Yes we dropping.... Let's vote :tears:

@thistle I just can't stand for it.

It also happen on mydramalist, they keep ranting how boring, cliche, no chemistry and bla...bla...bla..., and finally giving low rate on it. I know we just need to ignore but, can we just commenting about how interesting the drama is,  so that those negative one will sink and finally difficult to find on the surface? :D

• Like 2

I've checked, Encounter down to number 2, with only 1 vote different.. :anguished:

15 minutes ago, krisan said:

Yes we dropping.... Let's vote :tears:

@thistle I just can't stand for it.

It also happen on mydramalist, they keep ranting how boring, cliche, no chemistry and bla...bla...bla..., and finally giving low rate on it. I know we just need to ignore but, can we just commenting about how interesting the drama is,  so that those negative one will sink and finally difficult to find on the surface? :D

We’re down to No. 2 

if you wanna get back at the comments, lets just get back at them by spreading the news and voting.

anzf2u.jpg

• Like 4

7 hours ago, stardustvoid said:

So much vile at the Dramabeans episode 7 recap comments section. Mostly targeting PBG’s acting, lack of sexual appeal, chemistry and “virginal schoolboy” characterization.

Encounter actually not the first Noona romance drama. Yeah the other drama have manly lead male who love to smile, but with six pack abs and full with hot kiss (maybe this is what they mean as sexual appeal), and maybe they end up comparing this character with Jinhyuk who totally have different charm. I think its more like Jinhyuk not their type. He's more cheerful, polite, too gentle, and doesnt have six pack :phew:. but we know that aegyo work better with Cha SooHyun than six pack.

3xBX64W.gif

Tho its annoying they blaming PBG's acting.  I'm sure PBG asking the writer before acted as Jinhyuk.  He always trying to understand his character first, thats why he got so much hard time in his prev drama.

nptwHsx.gif

And actually I saw many reviews who kept comparing Jinhyuk's character with his prev character.
Like :

"Choi taek more uniqe than Jinhyuk"

"I love Lee young more than Jinhyuk"

Jinhyuk actually not PBG best character (so I understand why even PBG fans not fond with JH) but its rare to find this kind of comments with other actors, so I take it as compliment. 

Spoiler

PBG not the kind of actor who acted as the same person in all of his drama. He always choosing a difficult character. This is the reason why PBG previous character is so strong and unforgatteble. He become so popular and got paired with goddes SHK. He's lead 90's line actors. and actually his popularity can competed with 80's line actors. Thats why he got so many haters and hatefull comment in every article, people just dont like overhyped actor. especially when PBG is more popular than their bias 

Sometimes I found other actor acted like kid too, but their mature's face just save them. PBG have boyish look, he even still look good when got paired with underage girl. so when the writer give him this character he will look like “virginal schoolboy” (tho I still found him manly in his boyish look). but TVN is so active editing JH's video. so I believe this is what the writer want him to be. 

1Gqk0Aq.gif 

Dont forget this is reversed drama, the woman is the one who came to pick him up when they're going on date and the one who have money and power. this kind of thing of course made his image 'not so manly'

And actually this is the reason why I'm so in love with this drama, I love strong woman's character :wub: (isnt this the reason why SHK taking this drama?)  tho not everyone like it. Some of people prefer woman with cheerfull character, so ice princess CSH will counted as boring for them. and of course a rich male lead with power. And as male lead JH is too polite for their standar        

-cr for Bogum_carpediem-

sorry for my bad english

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

Fangirls outside Subway(shoot site) saw SHK and couldn’t stop fangirling over her beauty, scroll to the last video.

fangirls screaming  “so pretty” “really pretty” “amazingly pretty”

If you haven’t voted already then please vote!! 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

10 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

Fangirls outside Subway(shoot site) saw SHK and couldn’t stop fangirling over her beauty, scroll to the last video.

fangirls screaming  “so pretty” “really pretty” “amazingly pretty”

I wish I was korean only for SHK. :bawling: i cant blame them. I could have died if I was there. Either that or scream and cry and then die. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

I’m a little bit confused as to the timeline here

IIR, during the press conference in episode 6, CSH said that the hotel branch in Cuba would open next year in time with their year end party (latter part of 2019). During this year end party tho, the PR guy said it was a celebration of the opening of the Cuban branch of Donghwa?

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, stardustvoid said:

I’m a little bit confused as to the timeline here

IIR, during the press conference in episode 6, CSH said that the hotel branch in Cuba would open next year in time with their year end party (latter part of 2019). During this year end party tho, the PR guy said it was a celebration of the opening of the Cuban branch of Donghwa?

CSH has already signed the contract with the hotel on Cuba. But the hotel has not been remodeled yet. So the Cuban branch of Donghwa hotel is already existing but the hotel itself is not opened yet.

However, CSH will be facing a lawsuit soon and I believe that at the end, she might lose her position as CEO of Donghwa hotel but the hotel on Cuba could be what she can keep. First, the contract stipulated that the garden is left untouched... if the new CEO develops new plans, the contract will be annulled. 

• Like 10