[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

0004228771_001_20181004133751380.jpg?typ

Actress Song Hye-kyo returns with 'Boyfriend' and raised the expectation of fans by releasing the shooting scene of the drama.

On October 3rd, through her instagram, Song Hye-kyo posted a picture with a short text "break time."

In the picture, the back view of Song Hye Kyo is standing on the spot. Song Hye-kyo showed off her allure with a strong red dress. Especially it shows curiosity with shortened hair.

The netizens who saw it said, "Hull, the hair is completely transformed. I'm already looking forward to it. Boyfriend fighting," "where is Bo-gum nim? Both of you, I want to see the chemistry soon," "the goddess even from behind. I want to see the beautiful appearance and perfect acting soon," raised the voice of expectation for the drama 'Boyfriend.'

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=009&aid=0004228771

• Like 4

@kangminjae Your question, finally answered!! They released the picture of script reading :w00t:

For stills, I think they will release it in mid October or at the end of October :)

----------------

Based on the news of script reading, why Cha Soo Hyun's child was not mentioned? :o

The news just said, "Cha Soo Hyun, the unhappy daughter of a prominent politician and ex-wife of the heir to a wealthy conglomerate."

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구 - Song Hye Kyo, Park Bo Gum - Premieres on November 28th

So happy we finally got to see the stills from their script reading! I hope we can get the first teaser very very soon. Been too long since I was this excited over a drama. Lol. Btw, not sure if this had been mentioned before but does anyone know who CSH's ex is? 

• Like 4

@leedonghaek No, I don't know yet who the actor is. Maybe actor Lee Si Hoon will play the role of Cha Soo Hyun ex or the other actors.

----------------

Cinematographer Kim will be Boyfriend's cinematographer. His production as cinematographer are Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo, It's Okay That's Love, That Winter the Wind Blows, Padam Padam, Iris 1.

(Source : dc)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

0aba6489c852437b9c2f4a2dbcff949f.jpeg?s=

Song Hye Kyo And Park Bo Gum’s New Drama Reveals Photos From 1st Script Reading

Oct 5, 2018
by E. Cha

Song Hye Kyo and Park Bo Gum’s upcoming drama has unveiled photos from its very first table read!

The new tvN drama “Encounter” (formerly known as “Boyfriend”) will tell the love story of Cha Soo Hyun (played by Song Hye Kyo), the unhappy daughter of a prominent politician and ex-wife of the heir to a wealthy conglomerate, and Kim Jin Hyuk (played by Park Bo Gum), an ordinary, innocent young man that she happens to meet. Unlike Cha Soo Hyun, who has never been truly able to lead a life of her own, the free-spirited Kim Jin Hyuk knows how to find happiness in the small things.

The newly released photos show the drama’s cast attending their first script reading, which took place in the Sangam neighborhood of Seoul in August. According to those present, Song Hye Kyo used a calm, composed tone of voice to portray the poised and well-heeled Cha Soo Hyun, and she imbued each and every line of her dialogue with natural, realistic emotion.

Park Bo Gum, who introduced his character at the table read as “Kim Jin Hyuk, a young man who is [youthful and refreshing] like a green-grape,” also made a splash with his natural charm and passionate acting. He also impressed everyone with his level of preparation, which showed through in his performance.

The cast and crew were also reportedly blown away by Song Hye Kyo and Park Bo Gum’s instant chemistry, which made it easy for those present to become swept up in their characters’ romance.

Director Park Shin Woo remarked, “Looking at [the cast], for whom I’m grateful, it makes me think that I really need to do a good job. I will work hard so that, once [‘Encounter’] is over, it’ll be a drama that we can be even more proud of.”

Writer Yoo Young Ah similarly commented, “I want to say that I’m truly thankful. I will work hard on writing the rest of the script and the characters that you have chosen.”

Encounter-Script-Reading.jpg

Other actors who attended the script reading include Go Chang Suk, who will be playing the role of Cha Soo Hyun’s chauffeur and loyal friend; Kwak Sun Young, who will be playing Cha Soo Hyun’s administrative assistant; Cha Hwa Yeon, who will be playing Cha Soo Hyun’s mother-in-law; Moon Sung Geunand Nam Ki Ae, who will be playing Cha Soo Hyun’s parents; and Shin Jung Geun and Baek Ji Won, who will be playing Kim Jin Hyuk’s parents.

The producers of “Encounter” remarked, “It seems as though we have gathered a cast that can never be seen again for this drama. It was a delightful script reading that showcased the ideal teamwork and acting skills of all the actors, including Song Hye Kyo and Park Bo Gum.”

They went on, “The entire cast and crew will join forces to greet you this November with a love story that will make your heart ache. Please look forward to it.”

“Encounter” is currently scheduled to air in November, following the conclusion of tvN’s mystery melodrama “The Smile Has Left Your Eyes.”

Source (1)

Soompi

https://www.soompi.com/article/1240863wpp/song-hye-kyo-park-bo-gums-new-drama-reveals-photos-1st-script-reading

• Like 3