[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

1 hour ago, ahdrianaa said:

Driver Nam drives all the way to Sokcho saying the party is in shambles. He needs to hurry to Seoul to help with the arrangement! Haha.

Omg! KJH is about to sit in the front seat and driver nam tells him that he didn’t come to get KJH the Donghwa employee but his boss’s Bf. So he should sit in the back.

OMGEEE!!! for this episode, i agree with all of you guys...! my heart goes to Driver Nam!!! he is just a sweetheart!!! :heart:

• Like 14

22 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

Number of views for the kiss scene increases by leaps and bounds....28, 867 views,  1,673 likes,  462 comments.

less than half an hour later...

54,932 views, 2,525 likes and 712 comments....

I like stats:D.

• Like 5
  • LOL 9

58 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

Is that all the kiss we get?

Can someone please give me the address of the director?

I just want to have a chat with him. :angry:

The director wants a Rated ( GP )General Patronage Kiss ... :D

YqPgvem.gif

SH0t5Fb.gif

Spoiler

npvHmHP.gif

7AHWt1D.gif

Spoiler

qPsjrVi.gif

eOmLtyb.gif

Spoiler

N6yVmlG.gif

Spoiler

vTGpjtL.gif

• Like 13
  • LOL 9

no preview for the next episode? I hope in the next remaining 8 episode they will have another hug, another kisses to share each other, with a proper angle of course..:phew::D 

I think the ex hubby will see them kissing n ignite his jealousy more visible (just my guess)

• Like 11

1 minute ago, redbeanbuns said:

no preview for the next episode? I hope in the next remaining 8 episode they will have another hug, another kisses to share each other, with a proper angle of course..:phew::D 

I think the ex hubby will see them kissing n ignite his jealousy more visible (just my guess)

I was also thinking. The ex husband for sure witness the whole thing. Why he was there anyway? Thqt was his purpose 

• Like 9

I liked how they highlighted the difference between KJH n JWS in epilogue.. Where one tries to find clues abt CSH by asking from other ppl n the other knows abt her preference n makes it possible n finds her in it!! 

It proves KJH is the only one for CSH :heart:

• Like 18
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, jaeyongs said:

The long awaited kiss finally happened. :wub:

I suggest you guys to watch here https://m.tv.naver.com/v/4832419/list/290204 just to increase the views. Haha But I'm sure this will reach the top spot on Naver very soon. :D

Mr. Nam is really Jinsoo's number 1 fan. What are we gonna do without him? 

@xisyi  Here you go!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

I was watching them live & got confused since many ppl says that there's no preview for ep 9 when I clearly saw it at the end of ep 8 which I remember because it shows Kim Jin Hyuk gone missing.

Thankfully I find ppl who posted the preview, so I'm not hallucinating then :sweatingbullets:

What happen to KJH? Where did he go?

I hope he is okay TT

• Like 14
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

Thanks to @ahdrianaa, @jeonghyang, @autumnight and everyone for screen caps, gifs :wub:. I didn’t get time to watch the last minutes , blame on my coworker :crazy: :lol:. But I’m not greedy, we got back hug, kiss. I am happy for that, but the next kisses, the director better do their job properly :P. I was trying to keep my expectations low, and I thought we got more than we asked for :D.

• Like 13
  • LOL 3

11 minutes ago, Plummpychan said:

I was watching them live & got confused since many ppl says that there's no preview for ep 9 when I clearly saw it at the end of ep 8 which I remember because it shows Kim Jin Hyuk gone missing.

Thankfully I find ppl who posted the preview, so I'm not hallucinating then :sweatingbullets:

<cut video out>

I hope he is okay TT

Ahh!  Thank you for posting.  I was wondering if I was going crazy!  Also!  What the hell writer!???!  Why would JinHyuk go missing? :rage:

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 5

9 minutes ago, Plummpychan said:

I hope he is okay TT

I feel there will be an after effect of this party.. His mom too seems sad n remembers abt the shoes.. His brother seems to be looking for him!! CSH Also seems worried!! 

I hope there is nothing serious:sweatingbullets:.. 2 weeks this suspense will kill me!! 

• Like 9
  • Sad 6

@dukesa1122 calm down there r still many episode ahead :lol: but if u insist to shoot the director I will replace his place with pleasure..hahaha.. I will give u a best shoot of kissing scene..n if the director not giving us any more scene like this, I will 'talk' properly to him :phew:

So really there is a preview then?what?he will be missing :frown:

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 6

I really almost wish that all of the kind english subtitlers out there would translate the preview first LOL.  I can wait to rewatch ep8 with subs, but I need to know what SooHyun is saying at the beginning of the preview because all I can understand is something about it being noisy and an apology letter??

• Like 9

This drama really appeals to the 30-40s. Each time I check the profile of those who left comments, majority are from this age group. I understand because it's a mature love that is being portrayed even though KJH in in his late 20s. 

https://tv.naver.com/v/4832419

122,325 views, 3,933 likes and 1,198 comments. It has left quite an impact, huh?

• Like 12
  • Thanks 5