[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

v8l3AIS.jpg

Cr on pic

I love this girl, she's cute. I pity her like ex-husband. 

Spoiler

Just check asianwiki and I think this girl need more recognizer. She actually older than bogum. 

I wonder if all actors in this drama need to do audition, except SHK and PBG of course. All of them are great actrors but I saw many new face. Like this girl and secretary jang.

• Like 9

@utkim I'm definitely don't understand a single thing in the link that u gave :sweatingbullets:

N that is a beautiful place,wonder if it a set for a party scene,wanna see our couple to dance again,in a romantic way of course

It will be international syndrome of course,look what this drama do to me,grinning like idiot everytime I see them both..it is been quite sometime I never felt like this,becz the genre nowadays mostly if its not horror,thriller; n if its not,in much more heavier story..I need take a brake from watching those..n boyfriend came like a breather for me,I've been waited ever since shk x pbg took the role..the story itself from my opinion its still light but its heavy as well (u know what I mean?:sweatingbullets:) in a good way..

Wanna rerun again today,cz I can't get enough of it..haha..buenas noches everybody..

• Like 7
  • LOL 7

On 12/14/2018 at 9:56 AM, jaeyongs said:

I was searching for Boyfriend articles on Naver and saw this, the cake they ate to celebrate the 1st day of their pre-relationship status. I wonder if this will get sold out. :D

They have details on the product page and the cake is 1455 Calories :joy: 

But I guess it's all worth it to celebrate the start of a lovely pre-relationship :lol:

https://www.tlj.co.kr:7008/product/detail.asp?gubun=list&ref=3&cg_num=&prod_num=3666&page=1

8w0nzCp.jpg

• Like 11
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 1

Hey chingus im finally caught up on this drama.

who loved it when JH said “so this is how she’s been living all this time” after the horrible insults from the evil ex MIL? It’s like every experience that’s made to pull them apart only brings them closer and understand each other better.

Im looking forward to reading all your theories and predictions. It will help me deal with the painful wait for next weeks episodes.

i really am curious what’s gonna happen with JHs friend/‘sunbae.’ She seems like the opposite of JWS where she love for JH will have her be selfless and help the main leads be together while JWS will let his mom continue wreaking havoc on uri OTP because he’s selfish and wants to possess her (I don’t think he really loves her. At least if he ends up doing that. So far he hasn’t except for showing his jealousy. He may support them just cause it rebelling again this mom and for first time in life he’ll have confidence to after seeing CHS do what she wants instead of everyone around her is making her do).

Hey chingus im finally caught up on this drama.

Edited by bebebisous33
double content
  • Like 14

Like most of you, no matter how many times i watch, re-watch, i still smile and cry with them. Echoing SH, let's say i'm under a spell. Enchanted.

In the scene at the bakeshop, JH get the christmas balls on the cake and undecided for a while which to give to SH. For me it shows, every decision he makes is not based on impulsiveness. He gives it a big, deep thinking and decides on what is the best, though It may sound emotional.

In the last scene of ep 5 under the naebu expressway where they affirmed their pre-relationship stage, on the post is a scene, they walk passing each other, does that means their path had already crossed even before Cuba? The reason why JH said in malecon beach that SH looks familiar, maybe a celebrity? 

So many things to do, but they have to take a backseat for now,

for, its watch, re-watch, repeat again .....:rolleyes:

• Like 17

I want happy ending for all character:wub: in Encounter,.  Evento this is melodrama, romance but i can sense its happy ending/open ending...so rooting for the next CUBA scene:wub: so we have current and future pairing:innocent:

- Kim Jin Hyuk + Cha Soo Hyun (JINSOO):wub:

- Driver Nam + Manager Kim (she tell driver nam about asking for divorce rite-maybe after settle everything):wub:

- sec.jang + moon's snail daechan (bickering couple:D..rooting for this):wub:

- manager park + ms eun jin (this one also cute pairing..love hate huh) :wub:

since JWS and JHI is in one sided love maybe PDnim can team their up as couple in last episode:phew::wub:

• Like 12

Just watched Episode 1 and joining the thread.  I am probably not the first person to say it, but the cinematography in Havana was probably the most beautiful work that I have seen in Korean KDrama thus far.  Simply amazing.  I will try to get caught up in the next couple of days as the story in the episode was so well done.

• Like 15

On 12/15/2018 at 11:06 AM, dukesa1122 said:
On 12/15/2018 at 5:37 AM, bellaangel012 said:

This said, i could have skimmed over this but how old is SH in this drama? Her ex husband is in his late 30s but for her, I gather she was at most only 34?

Maybe more like the same as the real age of SHK (37) considering how outrageous the people’s reactions are when she admitted that they were in a summ stage. JH is 29, if she’s just 34 then thats not really so much of an age gap? Or is it?

I am not sure but I think SooHyun age is 35. Secretary Jang and SooHyun are classmates in school. Secretary Jang's profile dating app showed her age is 35 unless she lied about her real age :lol:

FAGo5Bw.jpg

-------------------

This picture seems related to Boyfriend shooting. There's music and party dance? :blink:

Spoiler

V5IKwns.jpg

cr. sungmoseo

22 hours ago, utkim said:

it seems we might see this scene in upcoming ep..so pretty background

They said it's a good place for kissing :lol:

Edited by bohmi
  • Like 12
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bohmi said:

This picture seems related to Boyfriend shooting. There's music and party dance? :blink:

Hide contents

cr. sungmoseo

Sorry, I don’t think it’s a new shoot. The guy is a musician and his band was playing Boyfriend’s OST at a party. 

SHK food truck by Hyebaragi, spicy rice cakes for everyone 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

22 hours ago, bohmi said:
23 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:
23 hours ago, bohmi said:

This picture seems related to Boyfriend shooting. There's music and party dance? :blink:

Reveal hidden contents

cr. sungmoseo

Sorry, I don’t think it’s a new shoot. The guy is a musician and his band was playing Boyfriend’s OST at a party. 

Sorry my mistake, I thought it will be an upcoming scene of episode 8. The guy also said Park Bo Gum is very handsome. So based on that... :sweatingbullets:

I will edit it. Thank you

Edit :

I am quite sure the picture that I post is related to Boyfriend (for episode 8)

Edited by bohmi
  • Like 4

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/12/boyfriend-episode-6/

Boyfriend: Episode 6

by LollyPip

COMMENTS

I love that Soo-hyun finally took this step to announce their relationship status, because until now, her relationship with Jin-hyuk has been all about him taking the risks and her following along complacently. Which has been fine until now, since she’s so inexperienced at showing her true self to anyone. It makes sense that she needed to be led into this, or she would have just given up on it like she’s done with every other personal relationship in her life. But after that confrontation with Chairwoman Kim, Jin-hyuk needed reassurance of Soo-hyun’s feelings for him, and you could see how much it meant to him for Soo-hyun to announce to the world that they’re dating. 

But aside from the big dramatic gesture, I love how the tiniest things seem so important to Jin-hyuk, which also makes sense now that we know Soo-hyun better. He’s bowled over by something as simple as her meeting him for tea or holding onto his arm because he understands the amount of courage those gestures cost her. Soo-hyun is fighting against a lifetime of conditioning and social pressure in order to simply sit with him in a car, and he knows full well how significant it is for her to even admit that she likes him to herself, much less to everyone she knows, friend and enemy alike. It’s so sweet how Jin-hyuk reacts to each tiny moment like it’s a big one — his inability to control his face when Soo-hyun was tying his tie was adorable — and it really proves how sincere his feelings are for her. 

I continue to find Woo-seok a fascinating character, the way he supports Soo-hyun from the wings with not just his mother, but her other detractors, too. Even though you can tell that it hurts him to see her with Jin-hyuk, he cares about her and respects her enough to help her fight her battles even if she may never know it. And if he did manufacture an affair to let her out of their marriage, I can understand why he did it now that we know more about Soo-hyun herself — she’d been too conditioned to obedience by her mother have asked for a divorce no matter how miserable she was, and she would have fought Woo-seok’s request for a divorce under any other circumstances. By throwing himself under the bus and making himself the bad guy, Woo-seok could let Soo-hyun out of a situation that made her miserable, and make sure she was well provided for by giving her the hotel as compensation. I still worry that jealousy and rejection may get the better of him and that he might turn against Soo-hyun and Jin-hyuk, but for now he does seem to be trying to accept the situation graciously and do what he can to support and even help Soo-hyun. So I’m giving Woo-seok the benefit of the doubt unless and until he does something to lose my trust. 

I’m scared that Jin-hyuk may try to play the Noble Idiot now that he’s seen the true horror of what Soo-hyun has gone through at the hands of her former mother-in-law, so it’s good timing that Soo-hyun is finally making an effort to take charge of her own life. Jin-hyuk may seemperfect, but he’s still young and he’s never inexperienced cruelty like Chairwoman Kim is capable of, so I wouldn’t blame him if he thought that letting Soo-hyun go would be the right thing to do for her. I have a feeling that their roles are about to switch, and that it will be Jin-hyuk who soon needs coaxing and convincing. I’m looking forward to seeing Soo-hyun grow more confident, and to her being the one that reminds Jin-hyuk that what’s important isn’t money or power, but the genuine love of a true heart.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2