[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

3 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

By the way, what do we name our drama couple?

Tried all the combinations but they don't look nor sound nice. :D

JinHyun:mellow:

HyukHyun:unsure:

SooHyuk:blink:

Jinsoo? :huh:

Thank for all recaps, pics and everything

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

:wub:  

ctto

By the way, what do we name our drama couple?

Tried all the combinations but they don't look nor sound nice. :D

JinHyun:mellow:

HyukHyun:unsure:

SooHyuk:blink:

SooJin!:blush:

JinSoo how's that? 

Omo @krisan we posted the same name.. Gosh!! At the same time.. 

The braveness of our girl!! U gooooo!! 

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/9/2018 at 11:42 AM, rosiepeonie188 said:

Hii.. im newbie, decided to jump into the topic because im so hooked up with this beautiful narrative drama. I've been watching this 4 episodes over and over again, in order to survive 3 more days until the next ep. At this rate, i can say: i'm obsessed!!. I'm at the same age as SHK, born in the generation who spending time with manga and novels, i found that Encounter is like reading beautiful novel. I guess everyone here have been thinking the same. It

Giving me the same melancholy as 'Before' trilogy movies, esp. Before Sunrise. I dunno how my heart will survive if JINSOO couple wont be together in the end *brb cry*. Writer-nim pleaseeeeeee give them a happy ending, there's too many sad ending in recent dramas.. SH still need to check what JH wrote at the cafe, also i guess the garden that JH visited and met the old man is the same hotel that Donghwa will built together with Havana hotel (just my theory haha).Hope they'll meet there, and as the old man said at the garden "the love began here and completed here". I'll pray for happy ending!!!!!!!!

I'm quoting my self :D.. been calling them JINSOO from day 1 i joined this forum :wub:.. JINSOO fightingg!!!

• Like 8
  • LOL 4

@ahdrianaa thank u so much for providing us with translation n many other chingus here that gave out so many screen cap,:wub: becz right now I can't, still not familiar how to do it :sweatingbullets:  again this drama gave me a lot of excitement..encounter is like a gem,when u first saw it's like worthless stone in the eye of person that doesn't know about jewelry..but when this worthless stone given to the right person that know how beautiful this piece it,they will polish it,polish n polish until it give the right shape n it will begin to shine brightly n become most valuable stone that people will eagerly want to wear piece of it..this journey of this drama never smooth as I recall from the writer,the lead cast,never ending bad comments from netizen until its premier (until now I presume,although not so many right now,well haters gonna hate hate hate n boyfriends gonna shake shake shake,shake it off B)) but the result its beyond their expactation,memorable

The writer may want us to enjoy their slowly but sure journey to find happiness..not just for the both of them but everyone around them..hope the writer keep up the good work until the end..

Oh oh n from the translation I read,SH father in his daughter side he knows for sure what SH need is,even he dare to shake off the ex MIL although he knows very sure that she is one of his suporter (I guess) u go papa cho :D 

Haaa so many screen cap that gave giggling time for me can't comment one by one..really wanna see it ASAP when my laptop in good condition tomo..I will satisfied with this for now..once again thank u chingus..

• Like 10

Watching this episode, I feel so sorry for SH's ex-husband WS 

I barely understands Korean but I guess that he is still trying to help her behind the scene instead  of venting his jealousy on her.

SH is pretty harsh on him. He seems happy to meet her at the tie shop but she barely acknowledges him and walks out quickly. Of course, I know they ended up on a divorce due to his "cheating", his mom and her mom are pressuring them to get back together and it is not a good idea to talk with your ex-husband when you are buying a tie for a guy you like; plus SH doesn't know how he truly feels about her.  Still, poor guy. And he has to witness SH helping JH with his tie and how they smile at each other. I don't blame SH for treating WS like that; just that...if only she is a little bit less harsh on WS.  At least she knows WS tries to help her with the painting issue against his mother's wish; why still so harsh on him.

I know WS purposely goes to JH's workplace to size him up, but at least so far WS still has not done anything harmful to JH at all, despite he has a reputation of being scary. He can't just help but being jealous and is curious about SH's new interest. If he is truly obsessive with the idea of owning SH like an object - just like his mom,  both JH and SH should be in much more trouble than now.

Somehow, WS and JH's friend HI are quite alike, until now. They are sad seeing the person they love come to like someone else but have not turn their back on that person. Of course we can't hope that they are supportive of such relationship. Maybe their methods of display emotion is not suitable or their timing is off... whatever it is, things don't work because they are just not the right people for WS and JH.

WS has the means to make things difficult for JH and SH, if he wants to. I just sincerely hope he doesn't side with his mother and instead will end up going against her wish to gain freedom for himself. He deserves to be free like SH to live his own life - everyone does. And hopefully one day, at least he and SH can have a proper, honest talk with each other.

• Like 8