[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

Spoiler

Soo hyun got asked by a journalist in a press conference about her relationship with that young ramyun guy.

There were rumours that the guy is a stalker....is it true?

Jin hyuk was reassuring her with his eyes like saying "it's okey....u can just agree to that" and as he was walking away from the PC...

cha soo hyun answered "we're in a some relationship" to the shock of every single one of them....

minus Driver Nam n the smirking super awesome Dad.hahahahaha

You can imagine how wide Jinhyuk smiled at her answer.

Till next week peeps!

Ending scene recap for those who wants to read it.hehehe

• Like 11
  • Thanks 7

I don't understand a lot but after JH is confronted by SH's ex-MIL, he feels very troubled at he has to walk outside and calm down. However, instead of worrying about himself, he wonders how SH could handle all types of pressure all these years. It is the first time he has to hear such words and it is difficult enough but SH endures it for so long. He really thinks for SH's sake only.

After the interview with the press for the hotel opening is nearly over, SH is also confronted by a rude reporter about her mystery man. JH is ready to hear SH deny it, he even smiles to encourage her and sadly walk away. But seeing him do so, SH remember when he asked her what their relationship would be (in the rice soup shop); instead of walking out of the interview, she sits down and acknowledges in front of the press, her parents, ex-MIL and ex-husband that it is a pre-relationship with a smile. JH nearly walks out of the room but he stops immediately hearing that. He goes from feeling shocked to extremely happy; these two smile at each other.

What a great couple! They can't bear to see the other get hurt. SH is really risking her reputation to be with JH now. 

• Like 17
  • Thanks 6

Daebak Cha Soo Hyun!!!! That's my girl!!!

Omg cant breath... oh lord give mercy, every thursday episode my heart explode.

The ending does remind me of nothing hill ending, when julia roberts admit about her feeling for hugh grant in front of the press - and then they look at each other.. in a good way of course, because i got the same feeling.. the ship is sailing! 

Edited by rosiepeonie188
  • Like 18
  • LOL 4

This drama just keeps getting better and better. I couldn't stop smiling when they held hands then the neck tie scene. I thought that was it then we had CSH defending KJH at the press conference. There will be more problems in the future episodes and I hope they can withstand it all. Fighting to our OTP! Btw, what's their official couple name?

• Like 12