[Drama 2018-2019] Fates and Furies 운명과 분노

the girl who!

26 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Regarding JT’s revenge it’s seem to me it’s a combination of bruised ego ,hurt and anger that kept building all these years in his heart ( he didn’t want her to be happy ) in their last sence togeter with her when she ask him if he had feeling for her, it’s seem to me she touch nerves or a dig at him that he was clingy one in their so- called relationship. 

This woman know how she can gets under his skin . Let’s hope it’s not for daughter sake , she isn’t good mom the daughter will be fine with out her . 

* JT is ticking bomb that CSH under estimating :D

in that scene, it seemed like he felt humiliated that he ever loved her and he wanted to slap her but was holding his cool with difficulty. thats why it doesn't seem like just a regular jealous ex we see in kdramas. it felt like there's some nasty history that is not the typical types and so he is stepping out of his comfort zone to punish her as he can't hold it in any longer... it is making me curious enough to see what will happen.

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

in that scene, it seemed like he felt humiliated that he ever loved her and he wanted to slap her but was holding his cool with difficulty. thats why it doesn't seem like just a regular jealous ex we see in kdramas. it felt like there's some nasty history that is not the typical types and so he is stepping out of his comfort zone to punish her as he can't hold it in any longer... it is making me curious enough to see what will happen.

I agree could be that as well :D, He was honest with her a little to much for my liking  ,for me he seem more interesting to play with her head than play dirty , even he didn’t denied that he send GHR to her man to steal him I thought he will keep it a secret . Isn’t that reckless from him this crazy B-itch will try bring GHR down to keep her man .

yea even I was surprised that he was coolly admitting to sending hera @Ameera Ali but perhaps, that was part of his plan? to drive her crazy that she could her position as fiance if in joon falls in love with hera. or perhaps, he knows soo hyun very well and that she would react very badly and that would make her look bad in front of in joon? and he seems rather confident that hera would succeed no? perhaps, he saw that look on in joon and figues he is close to falling in love with hera.

18 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

yea even I was surprised that he was coolly admitting to sending hera @Ameera Ali but perhaps, that was part of his plan? to drive her crazy that she could her position as fiance if in joon falls in love with hera. or perhaps, he knows soo hyun very well and that she would react very badly and that would make her look bad in front of in joon? and he seems rather confident that hera would succeed no? perhaps, he saw that look on in joon and figues he is close to falling in love with hera.

And she know how to do it :D all the slapping she gives GHR was enough for life time , by the way the man she was giving to picture to is he uncle to her man or lawyer . He seem double crossing snake to me 

just watched theblive streaming.... wow this drama is getting feistier.... 

and I like the fact that even He Ra is poor consider to Cha So Hyun.. she has this charisma that So Hyun doesn’t posses... CSH has too many sins that it killed her inner beauty aura.. while in the other hand.. Go He Ra shines like a diamond no matter where she is.. what she wears and how the situation is.... 

moral of the day (Mother’s Day now in Indonesia) 

a mother who abandon her own child... deserve no love and happiness forever. 

@Lmanglaand @Ameera Ali good discussion, am both with you re CSH and JTO but am still on the fence on how bad a person she really is since the history between them and the child has not been explained. Is the child really hers or did JTO got someone else pregnant? The conversation between the baby sitter and JTO regarding the baby being found and after supposedly being "thrown away" is still so unclear. They also emotionally trigger each other's reactions. Just like @Ameera Ali I am very curious about their history. 

1 hour ago, SeGafanlady said:

a mother who abandon her own child... deserve no love and happiness forever. 

@SeGafanlady did she really abandon her child?? Is it her child or someone else's?? As far as the episodes go, I did not see any clarification of these questions yet....

did she really abandon her child?? Is it her child or someone else's?? As far as the episodes go, I did not see any clarification of these questions yet....

I get what u saying but didn’t u think it’s weird of him to come back and talk about a child after all these years and when he know she hated him and the child and wishes them dead . If it wasn’t her child that why I am with @SeGafanlady in thinking it’s her flesh and blood . 

But what I am curious about is ,why he didn’t let her meet the child in a flesh or a DNA test so she know it’s her child why only talk about it if he know she keep denying the child is alive ,he was upfront with everything and his revenge except the child. 

42 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I get what u saying but didn’t u think it’s weird of him to come back and talk about a child after all these years and when he know she hated him and the child and wishes them dead . If it wasn’t her child that why I am with @SeGafanlady in thinking it’s her flesh and blood . 

But what I am curious about is ,why he didn’t let her meet the child in a flesh or a DNA test so she know it’s her child why only talk about it if he know she keep denying the child is alive ,he was upfront with everything and his revenge except the child. 

Exactly, the trigger for the contention is the child.... the one thing that could make a woman so angry about a child is when she finds out that the man she loves has a child with another woman....unless the writers want to make CSH a totally heartless and callous cold fish who only thinks of herself....which loses the intrigue on the characters story, and as you say why only does he talk about it ... why not let her meet the child.... 

26 minutes ago, zenya22 said:

Exactly, the trigger for the contention is the child.... the one thing that could make a woman so angry about a child is when she finds out that the man she loves has a child with another woman....unless the writers want to make CSH a totally heartless and callous cold fish who only thinks of herself....which loses the intrigue on the characters story, and as you say why only does he talk about it ... why not let her meet the child.... 

Yeah ,did u watch today episodes I watch it raw without eng sub , did u know what he told her that makes her stress and nerves

159002D6-6523-4B62-B139-DF00EB686F1D.jpg

In today episodes these two seem ,they  going all the ways in their little War , neither of them want to flinch or show weakness to the other one . I feel bad for the other two lead they in a games played by two ex lover . 

Hi sorry to be popping unexpectedly. Does anyone mind posting a nice photo or screenshot ( clear or HD ) without subs on it? I need to make a Christmas greeting card for the viki page. Then a thank you card for the viki team. 

Been a bit busy with real life and not really coming onto soompi. I have been avoiding spoilers. Thank you.

5 hours ago, zenya22 said:

@SeGafanlady did she really abandon her child?? Is it her child or someone else's?? As far as the episodes go, I did not see any clarification of these questions yet....

@zenya22  From my understanding yes the baby was abandon. Supposedly her Mom threw the baby away but she allowed it never once did she look for the child.. So yes she also abandon the baby..

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Ameera Ali  I was also wondering about this.. I'm guessing that maybe he wanted to know would she stay with him without the child but she has shown him that.. The the child is the last straw he can play against her.. I'm thinking when it coms time to walk down the isle on her wedding he'll show up with the child letting everyone just what kind of family they are to throw there own flesh and blood away all so she can live a life of a lie..  

I think he still is in love with her, Maybe he's trying to give her time enough to choose whats right but all she's worried about is being married into some chobeol family.. She wants power and the rights to look down on others when she feels the need. 

3 hours ago, zenya22 said:

Why Let The Mother Meet The Child When She'll Reject Her Anyway..

1 hour ago, sava2sava said:

From my understanding yes the baby was abandon. Supposedly her Mom threw the baby away but she allowed it never once did she look for the child.. So yes she also abandon the baby..

not clear from the little info and conversation they had whose child that was, and  the reason for the rejection... it was never specified who the mother of the child is...

"Her mom threw the baby away" which mom.... it was never said who is the mother who threw the baby away...is it the mother of the baby? 

Archived