Quantcast
the girl who!

[Drama 2018-2019] Fates and Furies 운명과 분노

8 minutes ago, foreverempress said:

He may be physically handsome, but his insides are rotten!  

I know and it makes me sad. With that looks he should have been the good guy. But no he is the arsest one. Also since I watched episodes without subbing why did his mother start to cry? After his little sister I assume left?

2 minutes ago, foreverempress said:

@mslilith, I will rewatch & let you know. Kocowa has a 30 day free trial which usually has subs up before everyone.

Thank you so much. I am not sure if it works here in Finland. I will have to check it out though. 

So nice to see evil mom and son squirm lol,

Also so glad he is not focusing on HR for revenge it would be pointless. in said in the first episode will destroy if you get in my way. In the second episode  HR is helping IJ he said he wont  forgive her still but I think he will.

That doctor is pure evil as well he was in on the setup or IJ.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Also so glad he is not focusing on HR for revenge it would be pointless. in said in the first episode will destroy if you get in my way. In the second episode  HR is helping IJ he said he wont  forgive her still but I think he will.

I mean they really were thinking that they wouldn’t get caught. That doctor though such a evil evil human being. I think I saw him kneeling? 

I think he will eventually forgive her after we do have only 4 episodes left I believe. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

The evidence does not support that assumption. I watch all 4 episodes, he is still focused on revenge on He Ra. It is as I said in the beginning. Everything down to the nines that I predicted has been true. Forgive her? Yes, but no reconciliation.

In Joon: "The biggest sin that I have committed was loving you." "You got me half the shares, you think that I shall forgive you?"

He has been repeating almost everything that I have said verbatim point by point. 

Two years of prison & all I thought abit was this!

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, mslilith said:

I mean they really were thinking that they wouldn’t get caught. That doctor though such a evil evil human being. I think I saw him kneeling? 

I think he will eventually forgive her after we do have only 4 episodes left I believe. 

Yeah I am more convince since he now knows he did not really do much here at all since they  where going to set him up in big ways without her either way.His friend even told him this as well.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Yeah I am more convince since he now knows he did not really do mcuh here at all since they  where going to set him up in big ways without her either way.His friend even told him this as well.

Oh he did? Well that is true. I truly think that he might fprgive her. But I don’t think there will be happy ending too much damage.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mslilith said:

Oh he did? Well that is true. I truly think that he might fprgive her. But I don’t think there will be happy ending too much damage.

Yeah he has recordings of evil mom and the doctor drugging his dad and talking about  HR sister.These people are monsters.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Yeah he has recordings of evil mom and the doctor drugging his dad and talking about  HR sister.These people are monsters.

Well I knew he had recordings I just didn’t know what exactly. Since I was too impatient and I watched them without subs. So if they were drugging the annoying dad. Maybe that evil invidual of step mother killed in Joon’s mother? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, foreverempress said:

Looking at the episodes WITH the subs...So far, my theory is almost pinpoint perfection correct!!! He is playing them all like a fiddle. He has He ra doing his dirty work as contrition all the while and is stabbing her. He is playing the same game as she did at a higher level. She is reaping what she sows times 100 & she can't see it coming. He has become his father...2 years in prison and being played will teach. Emotions and having feelings do not make a relationship! Relationships built on emotions & loneliness are sinking ships and are dysfunctional. 

I like you He Ra, but you earned it. I still feel sympathy for you though!

Wicked stepmother & brother...It is still not over yet! 

i actually thought the complete opposite.

IJ in prison for 2 years and the guy seems to have planned diddly squat yet he was telling SH that's all he was thinking about in prison. He has been spoon fed everything useful thing these last two episodes by other people. The tapes he got from the daughter in law allowed him to get to the doctor. And after spectacularly failing at getting the director to give his shares up (what was his strategy even? Sneak in, risk trespassing and then his idea of convincing the director was what exactly? He didn't make one argument, ) he then needed HR to make sure he wasn't caught trespassing and then was handed the little sis shares on a plate by HR.

Not sure how any of that is him playing them like a fiddle. There's no way he knew the DIL had tapes or HR was working to get shares back. The guy is genuinely useless.

Really enjoyed the first few episodes of this show but it has not turned out how I'd hoped quality wise. I thought the two year jump would help but it hasn't. Picked it up mainly because Lee Min Jung was in it and I like a good revenge flick but this just hasn't worked for me. Haven't been invested in HR's revenge arc since at least half way through the show and IJ is too dumb and incompetent for me to support.

At this point I just want to see Jennie have a happy ending because she's adorable.

• Like 3
  • Angry 1

Oh I don’t know , it sounds as thought the episodes was pretty much mainly about Hae Ra and righting her wrong doing toward In joon , obviously the writer trying so desperately to make her come cross wonderful and regretful - Why can’t she give him the space 

for me personally , on one hand I am pleased about Hae-Ra feeling as guilty as possible. on the other hand , what’s easier to care about at the moment, Hae Ra’s guilt or In Joon’s  feelings ?  Because I thinks his feeling is more important than her feeling guilty , I like that he wasn’t angry with her in sense she betrayed him and put him in jail but he hurt that she thought he was capable to hurt her sister the way she was thinking . 

For him now the point is not only the betrayal, which I actually think In Joon could have get over But the fact Hae Ra thought he can hurt some with cold blood , which I don’t think he can or should forget  , because how can he , she break his heart and showed She didn’t trusted him enough to think he was good man .

Finally at end of episodes I am bleased he ask , why she doing what she doing now and explain to her no point in doing it , he not gonna forgive her , and I think he right to say that , there is nothing Hae Ra could do , to right her wrong . All her self sacrificing it’s nonsense . 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

4 hours ago, mslilith said:

Also can we talk about the slap? I don’t like the evil step brother. But he isn’t bad looking. 

That slap was well deserved and overdue. I really wish it had came from his wife......to bad we didn't have one for the mother.

8 minutes ago, lclarakl said:

......to bad we didn't have one for the mother.

She don’t deserve to be called mother , who choose money over her daughter, even animal protect their own :triumph:

She don’t deserve only slap but 

A57A1C13-1563-4CCB-82D3-D0EE24913D26.gif

• LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

She don’t deserve to be called mother , who choose money over her daughter, even animal protect their own :triumph:

She don’t deserve only slap but 

I don’t think oven is good enough. She just annoys me. She is quite annoying in many dramas that woman I mean. 

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote images. Thanks :)
  • LOL 1

45 minutes ago, foreverempress said:

Am I the only one who thinks that the design team have been completely a-holes this entire time He Ra? If I was her, I would not be upset about them leaving at all!!!

Do you mean towards her or in general?