[Drama 2018-2019] Fates and Furies 운명과 분노

the girl who!

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

After looking at todays episodes without subs yeah I can see them getting back together they are not really at each others throats .

Also looks like her sister is about to wake up?

I just watched two of the episode without subs and seemed more intresting now. I like that he went in on her. I mean at least appeared so. I mean it would be about that if she would wake up. Also if that woman wife in this hideous family had all the records why didn’t she use them before? What is her purpose?

So Jennie was aware of SooHyun being her mother. I wonder if she realized it when her grandma mentioned how she looked like SooHyun and JTO called her by her full name in front of Jennie. 

It's sad to see a child know she is not wanted/loved by her mother.

After 2 weeks of boring episodes, I'm happy today's ones were so good. A lot of information . 

I'm the only one who couldn't understand what the secretary was saying in episode 35, around the 28/29 mins? It's been a long time since I had to play and replay a scene and can't understand what it does say. 

2 hours ago, mslilith said:

Also if that woman wife in this hideous family had all the records why didn’t she use them before? What is her purpose?

Timing. It was all about timing. I am almost certain the DIL was the one who met with JTO to set everything in motion. Once she figured she had enough information to destroy the family she initiated the meeting with JTO.

1 hour ago, rolisrntex said:

Timing. It was all about timing. I am almost certain the DIL was the one who met with JTO to set everything in motion. Once she figured she had enough information to destroy the family she initiated the meeting with JTO.

Oh yes you are right! 

Looking at the episodes WITH the subs...So far, my theory is almost pinpoint perfection correct!!! He is playing them all like a fiddle. He has He ra doing his dirty work as contrition all the while and is stabbing her. He is playing the same game as she did at a higher level. She is reaping what she sows times 100 & she can't see it coming. He has become his father...2 years in prison and being played will teach. Emotions and having feelings do not make a relationship! Relationships built on emotions & loneliness are sinking ships and are dysfunctional. 

I like you He Ra, but you earned it. I still feel sympathy for you though!

Wicked stepmother & brother...It is still not over yet! 

8 minutes ago, foreverempress said:

He may be physically handsome, but his insides are rotten!  

I know and it makes me sad. With that looks he should have been the good guy. But no he is the arsest one. Also since I watched episodes without subbing why did his mother start to cry? After his little sister I assume left?

So nice to see evil mom and son squirm lol,

Also so glad he is not focusing on HR for revenge it would be pointless. in said in the first episode will destroy if you get in my way. In the second episode  HR is helping IJ he said he wont  forgive her still but I think he will.

That doctor is pure evil as well he was in on the setup or IJ.

16 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Also so glad he is not focusing on HR for revenge it would be pointless. in said in the first episode will destroy if you get in my way. In the second episode  HR is helping IJ he said he wont  forgive her still but I think he will.

I mean they really were thinking that they wouldn’t get caught. That doctor though such a evil evil human being. I think I saw him kneeling? 

I think he will eventually forgive her after we do have only 4 episodes left I believe. 

43 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

The evidence does not support that assumption. I watch all 4 episodes, he is still focused on revenge on He Ra. It is as I said in the beginning. Everything down to the nines that I predicted has been true. Forgive her? Yes, but no reconciliation.

In Joon: "The biggest sin that I have committed was loving you." "You got me half the shares, you think that I shall forgive you?"

He has been repeating almost everything that I have said verbatim point by point. 

Two years of prison & all I thought abit was this!

54 minutes ago, mslilith said:

I mean they really were thinking that they wouldn’t get caught. That doctor though such a evil evil human being. I think I saw him kneeling? 

I think he will eventually forgive her after we do have only 4 episodes left I believe. 

Yeah I am more convince since he now knows he did not really do much here at all since they  where going to set him up in big ways without her either way.His friend even told him this as well.

9 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Yeah I am more convince since he now knows he did not really do mcuh here at all since they  where going to set him up in big ways without her either way.His friend even told him this as well.

Oh he did? Well that is true. I truly think that he might fprgive her. But I don’t think there will be happy ending too much damage.

5 minutes ago, mslilith said:

Oh he did? Well that is true. I truly think that he might fprgive her. But I don’t think there will be happy ending too much damage.

Yeah he has recordings of evil mom and the doctor drugging his dad and talking about  HR sister.These people are monsters.

30 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Yeah he has recordings of evil mom and the doctor drugging his dad and talking about  HR sister.These people are monsters.

Well I knew he had recordings I just didn’t know what exactly. Since I was too impatient and I watched them without subs. So if they were drugging the annoying dad. Maybe that evil invidual of step mother killed in Joon’s mother? 

Archived