Quantcast
Jump to content
the girl who!

[Drama 2018-2019] Fates and Furies 운명과 분노

Recommended Posts

I finally marathon this drama starting yesterday. It sucked me in, but the last 4 to 6 episodes just drained me. I hate that she was so quick to believe the worst of him without giving him benefit of doubt. Just because he brought her sister to the hospital doesn't mean he had anything to do with her condition. Not only that, the plot has become over the top.  The daughter in law could have put this family under a long time ago with those recordings. 

 

I wish this time jump had happened around ep 20.  I would have loved seeing him exact revenge in the last 20 episodes.  As for me, as the drama went on, Hae Ra in her tunnel vision blindness became unpalatable. I'm trying to find a reason to like her. The only people I'm truly rooting for is In Joon, his assistant, and the people at shoe shop. Hae Ra's sister was stupid for first, going with a married man, then had the nerve to try and back him in a corner by going to his house with his wife present. 

 

 

  • Like 9
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, lclarakl said:

I finally marathon this drama starting yesterday. It sucked me in, but the last 4 to 6 episodes just drained me. I hate that she was so quick to believe the worst of him without giving him benefit of doubt. Just because he brought her sister to the hospital doesn't mean he had anything to do with her condition. Not only that, the plot has become over the top.  The daughter in law could have put this family under a long time ago with those recordings. 

 

I wish this time jump had happened around ep 20.  I would have loved seeing him exact revenge in the last 20 episodes.  As for me, as the drama went on, Hae Ra in her tunnel vision blindness became unpalatable. I'm trying to find a reason to like her. The only people I'm truly rooting for is In Joon, his assistant, and the people at shoe shop. Hae Ra's sister was stupid for first, going with a married man, then had the nerve to try and back him in a corner by going to his house with his wife present. 

 

 

Revenge is such a scary thing if not done right it can hurt alot of innocent people I think  her fiend dying push her more over the edge.They both already lost so much to these people now.

 

Still too many people unscathed .Also her sister yeah messed up but she was pregnant and he did cheat on his wife and did have to take responsibility for that. Dude is a monster so none of that really matter anymore.

 

I really dont get why she was dumb enough to trust the mom she obviously had her on motives for all of this stuff.

 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/7/2019 at 5:18 PM, anony12345 said:

Seems like everyone is on the similar thinking compared to me - I just struggle to see it like that based on what we've seen. The argument you guys are making makes sense but I just don't buy he actually got revenge to realise he wasn't feeling it/bringing him happiness. Admittedly I'm struggling to remember why he couldn't sleep (the one airing a week and missed weeks catching up to me), but his revenge lasted 2/3 30 minute episodes if that? I just don't buy that being his revenge and causing him to have an epiphany when he barely got started before he got kicked to the curb again figuratively 

 

I'm struggling to see his perspective when he knows what he does - a girl currently lying about having a boyfriend who also happened to be the one to screwing you over by not picking your shoes for their store. He should also realise this same guy was the one that pushed him towards Ae Ra's designs which caused him to hire her in the first place. Before all this I can sort of buy that he meets her first whilst she's with that Italian guy translating and at that point (when she fights back against him, pours water over herself etc) he probably got some feels but since then he has found out quite a lot but seems happy to ignore it.

 

We can talk fate in kdrama land but as a guy I see him as extremely naive/clueless when it comes to her at this moment in time, especially as someone that's been playing the "game" with his family for so long. Lee Min Jung would seduce me in a heartbeat but this guy knows how people at that level play and his lack of care surrounding it doesn't work for me at this moment in time based on what we know about him.

 

Not even trying to figure out why she's acting like she is when she claims to have a boyfriend who you know, and have been told there's something dodge going on doesn't make sense for me no matter how people wrap it up at this moment in time

 

 

Been saying it every week for a while now but In Joon is just an idiot - when the guy came to the prison and said he'll explain everything and In Joon says why now, my response would be because you were too dumb to question any and every odd thing since meeting Hae Ra and it's making me feel bad that you could be so dense so I might as well just tell you.

 

I still sympathise with In Joon and what him to get every back bad including Hae Ra (I'm assuming she's tried to make Gold Shoes like his mom wanted as a "goodbye" present to give when he gets out, but after after the two year jump that's nowhere near enough for forgiveness), hoping he doesn't hold back as he has lost everything from is mom and his uncle, but he really hasn't helped himself. I kept thinking they can maybe savour the relationship but after the two year jump I don't see how anyone can let that go. Funny that Soo Hyun could have been his saving grace after all that has happened

 

Hae Ra is also just as naive and one thing I didn' get from last weeks episode was that she establishes with IJ's little sis that the day Hr's sister gets poisoned is the first time In Joon has been back from America in ages. Not sure how to interpret it but to me it sounded like he has spent most of the last few years in the US and only got back, so when was he having this relationship with her sister yet alone making her pregnant.

 

Odds on when the sister wakes up? She's clearly the smoking gun in all this. The daughter in law as well but he storyline has been completely wasted. What's the deal with her kid? Originally I was thinking knowing kdramas it could somehow end up being Hae Ra's sisters kid but that makes no sense/seems impossible

  • Like 6
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

I am pleasantly surprised that only one that gave him the benefit of the doubt and thought he was framed when she heard about his arrest was Cha soo Hyun , the one who supposed to be in love with his money not him personally . 

 

But I liked that she ask Tae O to visit him so he knows everything and true that woman he loved believed the worst and turned on him without listening to his side of the story . 

 

So he wouldn’t come out and make a fool on himself and of course so he wouldn’t show any consideration or compassion toward her 

 

* It’s a  classic the way she turn everything about her the man in jail all she thinks her life was destroyed :tounge_xd:

 

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know alot of other are again but I really want them to have a happy life after all this dirty grim.

 

They both suffer so much and will continue to suffer, a huge part is  do to IJ family.His mom her sister and her friend his uncle, and dad.They really overdid it a think they kill to many people way too many loose ends.

 

She was so sloppy with her revenge and never asked him anything he was totally innocent and even save her sisters life.I am intrigue hwo they will find their way back to each other,I am guessing the common enemy will be part of that.

 

He is going to lash out at her for awhile  and I think she will just accept it she is prepare for him never forgive her.

 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don’t forget hurting  his friends  :D would he be able to make shoes again , let him join the revenge :sweatingbullets: 

 

Quote

 

She was so sloppy with her revenge and never asked him anything he was totally innocent and even save her sisters life.I am intrigue hwo they will find their way back to each other,I am guessing the common enemy will be part of that.

 

 

 

At this point she can’t change anything about what she done in the past going forward I hope we learn next episode that at least she send him a letters apologising and asking him to help with her revenge in secret because I don’t like that she left him day after day with no letters or visits in prison alone thinking the worse and his ruined life . 

 

 

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And here we go with the "present" being the future, in this case 2021. It will be interesting to see if the writers can insert some new tech, and possibly a reference to a news article about a newly elected American president, perhaps with a "she" or "her" thrown in...

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well that was certainly an unexpected twist... makes you wonder what is going to happen going forward...

so hera really is quite an interesting lead because she isn't a typical candy at all. injoon said that when he met her, she was angry and he was drawn to that fire... and in this week, we get bit more clarity into what drove her... so first she gets her dreams crushed when she has to come back from italy and then spends 4 years caring for her comatose sister. caregivers can go through grief as well as anger and with hera, there was a sense of resentment as well. she loves her sister but there's also the practical worries. she felt angry that her sister would attempt suicide and now she has to pay for these expenses she cannot afford. in a sense, she felt robbed of her dreams and her life. then, she finds out that her sister didn't commit suicide and someone attempted to kill her and that rage turns in a different direction. there is the sense of shame that her studies in italy was financed by her sister being a mistress. this guilt adds to the rage.

 

8 hours ago, dramaninja said:

I really dont get why she was dumb enough to trust the mom she obviously had her on motives for all of this stuff.

if anything it explains how people in anger never think clearly. even her wrong conclusion and revenge against injoon was based on insufficient evidence....

 

6 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

At this point she can’t change anything about what she done in the past going forward I hope we learn next episode that at least she send him a letters apologising and asking him to help with her revenge in secret because I don’t like that she left him day after day with no letters or visits in prison alone thinking the worse and his ruined life . 

doubt that.. it looks like her only reason for being alive is to let him take his revenge -- basically receive punishment. felt like the loan shark was worried that she would self-harm herself if she sought forgiveness and so encouraged her to go the other way... now, she wants him to hate her because she hates herself to the point that she does not care if she even gets killed by tae oh -- she basically doesn't even care to live. so there is lots of self-loathing and guilt as that rage is now directed primarily at herself. she loved him but destroyed him. her best friend died and her brother blames her for the death. so she is alone waiting to be taken down by injoon. it is going to be interesting...

 

and liked how the friend's brother threw out injoon's irritating half-sister and even walked away from hera. so he is going to pop up again as well as that loan shark. what will happen there?

 

7 hours ago, anony12345 said:

I still sympathise with In Joon and what him to get every back bad including Hae Ra (I'm assuming she's tried to make Gold Shoes like his mom wanted as a "goodbye" present to give when he gets out, but after after the two year jump that's nowhere near enough for forgiveness), hoping he doesn't hold back as he has lost everything from is mom and his uncle, but he really hasn't helped himself. I kept thinking they can maybe savour the relationship but after the two year jump I don't see how anyone can let that go. Funny that Soo Hyun could have been his saving grace after all that has happened 

while watching, was thinking "ah, this is why they say you must report a crime or you end up becoming silent accomplice." in a way, injoon and uncle created this mess by not reporting the sister's incident from the beginning. they thought by admitting her in the hospital, they have done their part and now their hands are clean but in the end, it comes back to bite them and injoon became bait and pawn. at least injoon was blinded by love but what was wrong with the uncle? why would he think that these snakes can be trusted and can make a deal with them? so was the uncle blinded by greed? ... with so much losses, injoon now has to crawl his way back up.. and it will be definitely interesting to see how he reacts to hera...

  • Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, anony12345 said:

Hae Ra is also just as naive and one thing I didn' get from last weeks episode was that she establishes with IJ's little sis that the day Hr's sister gets poisoned is the first time In Joon has been back from America in ages. Not sure how to interpret it but to me it sounded like he has spent most of the last few years in the US and only got back, so when was he having this relationship with her sister yet alone making her pregnant.

 

Odds on when the sister wakes up? She's clearly the smoking gun in all this. The daughter in law as well but he storyline has been completely wasted. What's the deal with her kid? Originally I was thinking knowing kdramas it could somehow end up being Hae Ra's sisters kid but that makes no sense/seems impossible

 

That's what disappoints me the most about the way Hae Ra's character is written. She's putting clues together, but she can't put that big, red, flashing light one together. She finds out her sister was pregnant at the time. Can see in the daily planner that In Joon's first entry is 11/28/2015 after he just arrived from the U.S. or maybe a day or two after arriving. I was hoping she was smart enough to calculate that he wasn't in the country long enough to date and get her sister pregnant. Only thing she saw was the date her sister was taken to the hospital, so it had to be In Joon that harmed her.

 

 

7 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

At this point she can’t change anything about what she done in the past going forward I hope we learn next episode that at least she send him a letters apologising and asking him to help with her revenge in secret because I don’t like that she left him day after day with no letters or visits in prison alone thinking the worse and his ruined life . 

 

To be honest, I'm tired of her revenge. Her helping empower the people who harmed her sister, while hurting the person who tried to save her sister just frustrated me. She couldn't see In Joon's behavior vs that of his stepmother or even his bratty sister; couldn't see good qualities vs bad qualities. Couldn't take into consideration the things In Joon had told her about his stepmother's treatment of him. In my opinion, she was just too quick to want to condemn In Joon. When her friend told her to ask herself, who had the most to gain by sending the note that pulled her into the whole affair (her specifically), it definitely wasn't In Joon because he was willing to give everything up. Hae Ra possesses no discernment.

 

No, I don't want to see anymore of her revenge. I want to see In Joon take revenge; on all of them.

 

Lastly, I think In Joon would be stupid to go back to Hae Ra. She basically destroyed his life all because of revenge. He never knew the real her, yet he gave her his trust and she trampled on it.  She talked and shared information with every crook in this drama, accept the man who truly loved her.

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 I enjoyed reading the posts more than I post myself but cannot refrain from noting that we are all suffering because, although the story constellation was a very interesting one from the beginning, the writer has butchered it and consequently the acting has also suffered. The director takes these long shots fit for a film noir but the content does not match. So many obvious blunders in this tech age, all this evidence could be backed up very easily where people could not steal it or destroy it ....

How could Hae Ra not know her sister was pregnant, the doctors would’ve seen it in the initial examinations ( although we know from recent news events that long-term care facilities don’t examine the patients well )  - maybe another doctors note will appear with that information (Lee Min Jung, who I do like, seems at times more like she’s playacting in this role, sadly, as if she is saying ‘see hubby I’m not really going to let any chemistry happen with In Joon ‘ )

 As others have mentioned, it would be so easy for In Joon to prove that he wasn’t even there for him to have an affair with the sister or get her pregnant.  And, yes, he is an  accessory to the crime for not reporting it...  But the writer and the producers of this drama seem to count on its audience as being just too stupid, as well as the ‘heroes’ of the story.  It should be a golden rule,  writernims  - if you have to make your lead characters so stupid and expect the audience to be just as stupid, don’t bother writing anything or producing it. With just a little bit of intelligent tweaking, it would be a much better ride for all...

Another question: Why would the daughter-in-law set Hae Ra on In Joon?  That sounds something more like the stepmother would do ...who knows what  this writer still has in store, hopefully it will be more clever 

  • Like 4
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thinking way outside for box - my thinking originally for the daughter in laws kid being HR's sisters is because he's essentially an heir in the making (watched a lot of historical shows lately so the royal blood storyline is very much in my head) and she can prove he's IJ's brothers kid

 

Why she asks TO to get HR to go after IJ is because she has enough dirt on IJ's brother and mom to control them/get rid of them but not IJ. She wants to tear the family apart and get back what she lost and IJ was probably the trickiest part of the entire equation because she barely knows him. Once the kid is older bring him back and she can exercise control over Gold Group

 

Think this is very much implausible but I'm freestyling

  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, lclarakl said:

To be honest, I'm tired of her revenge. Her helping empower the people who harmed her sister, while hurting the person who tried to save her sister just frustrated me. She couldn't see In Joon's behavior vs that of his stepmother or even his bratty sister; couldn't see good qualities vs bad qualities. Couldn't take into consideration the things In Joon had told her about his stepmother's treatment of him. In my opinion, she was just too quick to want to condemn In Joon. When her friend told her to ask herself, who had the most to gain by sending the note that pulled her into the whole affair (her specifically), it definitely wasn't In Joon because he was willing to give everything up. Hae Ra possesses no discernment.

 

I have the same thought. Someone who did the very risky thing, i.e., poisoning a girl in front of his house, obviously had a huge stake. He was afraid to lose huge wealth or high position or both.

On the other hand, In-Joon surrendered his huge wealth (majority shares) and his high position on the company, just to be with her. Thus, he did not fit the criminal profile at all. 

This alone should have convinced her that he did not commit the crime.

 

5 hours ago, lclarakl said:

Can see in the daily planner that In Joon's first entry is 11/28/2015 after he just arrived from the U.S. or maybe a day or two after arriving. I was hoping she was smart enough to calculate that he wasn't in the country long enough to date and get her sister pregnant.

 

This should be another clue. It was impossible for him to impregnate her sister as he had just arrived home.

 

These two indicators should have been more than enough to convince Hae-Ra that In-Joon was innocent. If she had been smarter and more patient and dug more, she would have found that In-Joon  helped her sister and that he was trapped.

Alas, Hae-Ra had very poor judgment and too impatient and thus she committed a huge mistake by destroying the life of a man who loves her very deeply and who has actually saved her sister.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, anony12345 said:

Thinking way outside for box - my thinking originally for the daughter in laws kid being HR's sisters is because he's essentially an heir in the making (watched a lot of historical shows lately so the royal blood storyline is very much in my head) and she can prove he's IJ's brothers kid

 

Why she asks TO to get HR to go after IJ is because she has enough dirt on IJ's brother and mom to control them/get rid of them but not IJ. She wants to tear the family apart and get back what she lost and IJ was probably the trickiest part of the entire equation because she barely knows him. Once the kid is older bring him back and she can exercise control over Gold Group

 

Think this is very much implausible but I'm freestyling

 

I may have missed something the last 4 episodes because I was just too frustrated with the direction the drama has taken. However, I thought the stepmother, not the sister-in-law was the person who brought TO and HR together so that they could take out IJ in an effort to clear the way for her son---which she was successful in doing.

 

Okay, back on my soapbox--that whole plot of stepmother/sister-in-law coming up with this crazy that made TO want to bribe CS for a kidney is just too unbelievable. He could have done that a very long time ago. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, lclarakl said:

 

I may have missed something the last 4 episodes because I was just too frustrated with the direction the drama has taken. However, I thought the stepmother, not the sister-in-law was the person who brought TO and HR together so that they could take out IJ in an effort to clear the way for her son---which she was successful in doing.

 

Okay, back on my soapbox--that whole plot of stepmother/sister-in-law coming up with this crazy that made TO want to bribe CS for a kidney is just too unbelievable. He could have done that a very long time ago. 

 

They haven't revealed who sent the message to TO

 

The stepmom has currently gained the most from it but it looked like she or her son had no clue who she was when they met and they show the scene of them finding out whose sister she is so I can't see how that's plausible

 

I can't recall the daughter in law and HR having a conversation yet?

 

The whole thing is stupidly convoluted right now with regards to who could have sent it, there's quite a few threads

 

Who even knew TO and SH had a kid to go down this route? Looks like her mom would have hid it pretty well so not sure how the step-daughter finds out about it

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, anony12345 said:

I can't recall the daughter in law and HR having a conversation yet?

 

Thanks for the information; at first I thought it was the daughter in law, but then I thought I saw a clip that it was the stepmother. However, I agree that it most definitely could be the daughter in law who has been sitting on a stockpile of information. 

 

Also, she did meet HR, but no real conversation and sister in law gave no clue of recognition or surprise. I also wonder how anyone would know that TO and SH had a child--let alone a daughter in law who is constantly busy at home--then again, her family was wealthy at one point.  I didn't realize that daughter in law was a mother. 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Gaia2u said:

 I enjoyed reading the posts more than I post myself but cannot refrain from noting that we are all suffering because, although the story constellation was a very interesting one from the beginning, the writer has butchered it and consequently the acting has also suffered. The director takes these long shots fit for a film noir but the content does not match. So many obvious blunders in this tech age, all this evidence could be backed up very easily where people could not steal it or destroy it ....

How could Hae Ra not know her sister was pregnant, the doctors would’ve seen it in the initial examinations ( although we know from recent news events that long-term care facilities don’t examine the patients well )  - maybe another doctors note will appear with that information (Lee Min Jung, who I do like, seems at times more like she’s playacting in this role, sadly, as if she is saying ‘see hubby I’m not really going to let any chemistry happen with In Joon ‘ )

 As others have mentioned, it would be so easy for In Joon to prove that he wasn’t even there for him to have an affair with the sister or get her pregnant.  And, yes, he is an  accessory to the crime for not reporting it...  But the writer and the producers of this drama seem to count on its audience as being just too stupid, as well as the ‘heroes’ of the story.  It should be a golden rule,  writernims  - if you have to make your lead characters so stupid and expect the audience to be just as stupid, don’t bother writing anything or producing it. With just a little bit of intelligent tweaking, it would be a much better ride for all...

Another question: Why would the daughter-in-law set Hae Ra on In Joon?  That sounds something more like the stepmother would do ...who knows what  this writer still has in store, hopefully it will be more clever 

The writer has done a hatchet job on this drama and lost focus only for the episodes this weekend to set things in motion which appears to be for shock value. The writer lost credibility with that time jump if she is expecting for the main couple to reconcile and to be honest, I do not want them to reconcile. It makes no sense to have a body count that high & have He Ra to go that far. It is just a mess and not the type of mess that makes me want to tune in for the last eight episodes.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lclarakl said:

 

Thanks for the information; at first I thought it was the daughter in law, but then I thought I saw a clip that it was the stepmother. However, I agree that it most definitely could be the daughter in law who has been sitting on a stockpile of information. 

 

Also, she did meet HR, but no real conversation and sister in law gave no clue of recognition or surprise. I also wonder how anyone would know that TO and SH had a child--let alone a daughter in law who is constantly busy at home--then again, her family was wealthy at one point.  I didn't realize that daughter in law was a mother. 

 

 

They show her on the phone with the kid and they've shown the picture 2/3 times but that's it.  The step-daughter is a big mystery still and we only have four hours left. I want to say she doesn't seem like the type to have a kid outside of marriage but we still don't know much about her so not sure who the kid is.

 

Yeah I also can't see how anyone finds out about their kid to let TO know. SH and TO were the only Koreans in the university they went to as well (I think they establish that at some point as it's how they got close) and it seems like SH, her mom or TO wouldn't tell anyone. Can't think of any US links in the show either from when TO was with his kid in the US (other than IJ being there but it's obviously not him)

 

I also can't see them not waking up Hr's sister before the end of it all.

 

Quite a lot needs to happen in the last four episodes - I'm not sure how this happens in so many Korean shows. Starts quick, slow the pace majorly in the middle/over complicate stuff just to leave themselves too much to do at the end so it ends up being rushed/questions unanswered. I really wonder how these guys write their stories. Just recently Memories of Alahambra did this and it seems to be the case in every other kdrama I watch

  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Gaia2u said:

 I enjoyed reading the posts more than I post myself but cannot refrain from noting that we are all suffering because, although the story constellation was a very interesting one from the beginning, the writer has butchered it and consequently the acting has also suffered. The director takes these long shots fit for a film noir but the content does not match. So many obvious blunders in this tech age, all this evidence could be backed up very easily where people could not steal it or destroy it ....

How could Hae Ra not know her sister was pregnant, the doctors would’ve seen it in the initial examinations ( although we know from recent news events that long-term care facilities don’t examine the patients well )  - maybe another doctors note will appear with that information (Lee Min Jung, who I do like, seems at times more like she’s playacting in this role, sadly, as if she is saying ‘see hubby I’m not really going to let any chemistry happen with In Joon ‘ )

 As others have mentioned, it would be so easy for In Joon to prove that he wasn’t even there for him to have an affair with the sister or get her pregnant.  And, yes, he is an  accessory to the crime for not reporting it...  But the writer and the producers of this drama seem to count on its audience as being just too stupid, as well as the ‘heroes’ of the story.  It should be a golden rule,  writernims  - if you have to make your lead characters so stupid and expect the audience to be just as stupid, don’t bother writing anything or producing it. With just a little bit of intelligent tweaking, it would be a much better ride for all...

Another question: Why would the daughter-in-law set Hae Ra on In Joon?  That sounds something more like the stepmother would do ...who knows what  this writer still has in store, hopefully it will be more clever 

Thank you chingu. Right now, it is not the characters I am frustrated with. It’s the story and writing.

 

There was so much potential. I would have loved to see HR and IJ join hands as lovers and fellow revenge buddies against the MIL and half brother. I mean essentially they are the common enemies of both, but after the last two weeks it seems nearly impossible for them to be allies and even if they were, the ship sunk the moment HR crossed the line and drugged him. I say this because she didn’t even seem that remorseful or worried about him (at first I even thought she actually poisoned him to death) so even if it’s because she knew he wouldn’t die, I don’t see any sincere love if she still wasn’t worried about him or felt guilty drugging him right there and then. It just took the picture and finding out the truth from the thug for her to feel finally guilty. i love the concept that there’s a not so goody two shoes female lead. But not only have they ruined her by completely crossing the line and getting even viewers to despise her, but they even did plot holes and made no sense by making her somehow not connect the dots about IJ being abroad when her sister got pregnant.  

11 hours ago, anony12345 said:

Thinking way outside for box - my thinking originally for the daughter in laws kid being HR's sisters is because he's essentially an heir in the making (watched a lot of historical shows lately so the royal blood storyline is very much in my head) and she can prove he's IJ's brothers kid

 

Why she asks TO to get HR to go after IJ is because she has enough dirt on IJ's brother and mom to control them/get rid of them but not IJ. She wants to tear the family apart and get back what she lost and IJ was probably the trickiest part of the entire equation because she barely knows him. Once the kid is older bring him back and she can exercise control over Gold Group

 

Think this is very much implausible but I'm freestyling

I have been wondering why she hasn’t used those tapes yet, but your theory about her preparing a position for her son is true seems quite plausible. The only thing is since he’s their only child, IJ and the youngster sister have no children, wouldn’t it already be a given that he’s the heir since his father is now in charge? The recordings she has doesn’t seem like it would help her husband keep his position so her son could inherit it. Seems more like she’s saving it for putting him in a comprising situation-but when? Now we even have a two years time skip. If she wanted to get her own revenge when her MIL and hubby were on cloud nine by inheriting the company and gaining control, wouldn’t she have gotten revenge by knocking them off their high horse right there and then? I am very confused and wonder what he true motives and plans are.

 

@anony12345 has an interesting point though. Maybe she’s securing her sons spot as heir cause he’s actually not biologically related to her hubby JH.

 

1 hour ago, foreverempress said:

The writer has down a hatchet job on this drama and lost focus only to come this past weekend to set things in motion that appears for shock value. The writer lost credibility with that time jump if she is expecting for the main couple to reconcile and to be honest, I do not want them to reconcile. It makes no sense to have a body count that high & have He Ra to go that far. It is just a mess and not the type that makes me want to tune in for the last eight episodes.

I am sooo frustrated by this writer. I was so excited for a revenge drama-i love the genre. But this is just ruins the whole genre for me. I want to cheer on the main lead getting revenge, not get frustrated and disappointed and think of them now as a villain. And now I can’t even support my ship because their relationship has become so twisted and convoluted. Despite all that, since we only have two weeks left, let’s try to hang in there and watch the rest to see how it all wraps up, huh chingu?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...