Quantcast
Jump to content
the girl who!

[Drama 2018-2019] Fates and Furies 운명과 분노

Recommended Posts

Bets on who the mystery woman is who met JTO to set things in motion?

 

I'm going with the daughter-in-law. She is the one with the most to gain if the whole family is destroyed including IJ.

 

@Lmangla I think the uncle is motivated by what everyone else is. Greed! I think he feels if IJ gets the whole group, the uncle can control him like a puppet.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

Bets on who the mystery woman is who met JTO to set things in motion?

 

I'm going with the daughter-in-law. She is the one with the most to gain if the whole family is destroyed including IJ.

 

@Lmangla I think the uncle is motivated by what everyone else is. Greed! I think he feels if IJ gets the whole group, the uncle can control him like a puppet. 

yea, the uncle doesn't seem to having his best interest at heart... and the logical bet seems to be the daughter-in-law.... but not sure why tae oh listened to the advice. does he want soo hyun back? what is your read on him as a man?

 

P.S -- any good dailys? am not able to find anything interesting after "i am also mother"

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

yea, the uncle doesn't seem to having his best interest at heart... and the logical bet seems to be the daughter-in-law.... but not sure why tae oh listened to the advice. does he want soo hyun back? what is your read on him as a man?

 

P.S -- any good dailys? am not able to find anything interesting after "i am also mother"

 

I haven't found another daily either. My wife watched a few episodes of "Kangnam Scandal" but lost interest real quick. I guess we'll wait and see what comes up later this year.

 

Regarding JTO, Yeah I think he still pines for Soo Hyun but he is also primarily motivated by Jenny needing a kidney. I think he is lashing out at Soo Hyun for breaking his heart and abandoning him and her daughter.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

4 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

I'm going with the daughter-in-law. She is the one with the most to gain if the whole family is destroyed including IJ.

 

If its the daughter in law , I thinks her target was the father from the start , so his wife and her husband would kill him or destroy his company as it’s seem he had his hope in IJ to run his company , 

 

@Lmangla I don’t get his motives at all , for me he’s one of those character where there are multiple valid interpretation of his motives with his moves every time , for eg this week I don’t get what was behind his motives to  show step mother the papers was it to manipulate them or Threatening them :unsure:

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/21/2019 at 9:14 AM, rolisrntex said:

Bets on who the mystery woman is who met JTO to set things in motion?

 

I'm going with the daughter-in-law. She is the one with the most to gain if the whole family is destroyed including IJ.

 

I do not know who the mystery woman could be.  She would have to know that:

1.  TH once had an affair with SH,

2,  They have a daughter together and she needs a new kidney,

3.  She had to know about HR, her educational background, her awards and love for making shoes,

4.  She would have to know where HR was living in order to instruct TH where to find her

5.  She would have to known IJ well and that he would fall for HR because she would remind him of his mother.

6.  The mystery woman was also trying to destroy IJ in the process because he was implicated in HR's sisters suicide attempt.

We now know when TH came into the cobbler shop to have his shoes fixed, it was not a coincidence.  He was plotting then to have HR meet IJ. Did he set up the interpreter's gig also so that HR would meet IJ?

 

I am stomped!  I do not think it is the step-mother or the sister-in-law.  Who would have information on all the parties involved and know them well enough to manipulate them?  I am sure that with TH, she daughter was the driving force behind his decision as with HR, her sister was the driving force behind her decision.  What a great twist... I cannot until the next episode.

 

Ha Rae saving grace is that she cannot go through with the wedding because she thinks IJ killed her sister's baby.  I am glad that KSY  heard the tapes and knows that it was not IJ who hurt HR's sister.  However, she should have listened to the tapes at home and not risk being found.

 

I love this drama and I hope they do not screw up the ending by rushing the story and try to cram 2 or 3 episode into the final episode.  

 

What I would like to see happen

HR talk to IJ and explain everything and take him to see her sister.  Apologize to him for even thinking that he could have done something so horrible.  Let him know that she likes him and that she investigated the claims hoping that it was not him; however, everything pointed to him.  Can he please this one time forgive her.  I think it would work and then they can work together, bringing his brother and stepmother down.

  • Like 7
  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I need more SooHyun in the episode, we see her less and less. Barely got 10 mins of air time today.  I know I'm in the minority here, but I really like this character and I actually want to know more about her past and who she is in reality. 

HaeRa can't catch a break: her friend got killed sort of because of her (no one asked her to play detective), In Joon end up in jail and JTO have mixed feelings toward her. 

SooHyun: Don't like/care you or our child also: save Jennie from her mother, creep into Jennie room, goes to the hospital with JTO and visit Jennie's room and cry everytime her child is around her. 

 

Also, I really think JTO's actor is lacking a lot. Everyone is acting so well and he is just below them. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did not expect a 2 year time skip.I think its 2 years could  be months or weeks lol

 

 

My God more IJ he was the one that SAVED her sister but now he is in jail :(

 

She knows the truth now and was devastated but I have no idea how he forgives her at this point.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I told you last week that He Ra was blinded and In Joon is done. She was foul for what she did. She plotted with his enemies and drugged the man that she supposedly love and now he's doing time in jail. Checkmate. Hell yes, In Joon is going to nail her to the wall!! As much as I liked this character, I just cannot abide by her actions. She deserves everything that he's going to give her.

 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Quote

My God more IJ he was the one that SAVED her sister but now he is in jail :(

 

What the writer thinking , make him like a foolish for falling in Love , 

 

stupid friend did she die with what she discovered  - I didn’t watch episode I want to know what happen to the tape 

 

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/22/2019 at 10:33 AM, Carmarie said:

I do not know who the mystery woman could be.  She would have to know that:

1.  TH once had an affair with SH,

2,  They have a daughter together and she needs a new kidney,

3.  She had to know about HR, her educational background, her awards and love for making shoes,

4.  She would have to know where HR was living in order to instruct TH where to find her

5.  She would have to known IJ well and that he would fall for HR because she would remind him of his mother.

6.  The mystery woman was also trying to destroy IJ in the process because he was implicated in HR's sisters suicide attempt.

We now know when TH came into the cobbler shop to have his shoes fixed, it was not a coincidence.  He was plotting then to have HR meet IJ. Did he set up the interpreter's gig also so that HR would meet IJ?

 

I am stomped!  I do not think it is the step-mother or the sister-in-law.  Who would have information on all the parties involved and know them well enough to manipulate them?  I am sure that with TH, she daughter was the driving force behind his decision as with HR, her sister was the driving force behind her decision.  What a great twist... I cannot until the next episode.

 

Ha Rae saving grace is that she cannot go through with the wedding because she thinks IJ killed her sister's baby.  I am glad that KSY  heard the tapes and knows that it was not IJ who hurt HR's sister.  However, she should have listened to the tapes at home and not risk being found.

 

I love this drama and I hope they do not screw up the ending by rushing the story and try to cram 2 or 3 episode into the final episode.  

 

What I would like to see happen

HR talk to IJ and explain everything and take him to see her sister.  Apologize to him for even thinking that he could have done something so horrible.  Let him know that she likes him and that she investigated the claims hoping that it was not him; however, everything pointed to him.  Can he please this one time forgive her.  I think it would work and then they can work together, bringing his brother and stepmother down.

After this week's episodes, she has no Saving Grace whatsoever. All love is lost and she's going to get everything she deserves!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whew a mess  so he has been told everything she has did for her sister.Not sure how he is going o react  but he is going to be full revenge mode after 2 years in prison.

 

He lost his dad an uncle as well its so awful.But he only got 2 years so something must have happen,I still think he is going to more focus step mom and her crappy son.

 

He lost pretty much everything in his life though and he did not even know what was going on.All of this goes back to evil mom and evil son they set this all up they fool everyone

 

How much longer we got anyway for this drama?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Destroy them all In joon’s let’s see the Dark side 

 

Like I said have no idea how he is goign to react since he begin told every single detail.I dont think they other girl thought that through really since she did all of this for her sister,a person who evil mom and evil son destroy

 

Its going to be very interesting to see what happens next

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We already know what's going to happen next, he go nail her to the wall and justly so. This is why you don't go for Revenge because you are blinded and confirmation bias is rampant. As much as I like the main lead she needs to get her just deserts and he shouldn't never get back with her because she crossed the line. She drugged him and now she's running his company. It is a wrap!!! Go to Kocowa and read their synopsis of the show because it is the truest and most succinct and it speaks to what's going on right now.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, foreverempress said:

We already know what's going to happen next, he go nail her to the wall and justly so. This is why you don't go for Revenge because you are blinded and confirmation bias is rampant. As much as I like the main lead she needs to get her just deserts and he shouldn't never get back with her because she crossed the line. She drugged him and now she's running his company. It is a wrap!!! Go to Kocowa and read their synopsis of the show because it is the truest and most succinct and it speaks to what's going on right now.

I am not quite sure why you acting like she is the one that actually did this stuff?Are you just going to ignore they where going to set him up either way or the fact that they are trick everyone and used everyone or the fact the others keep killing people? We have 2 true villains. Everyone else is just a victim of these those 2

 

You know why she running the company as well  so I  dont understand this.These 2 has being fully manipulative by various people she herself is a victim.


Also the description the does not make since,she already came to the realization now it does not happen later.


This one is better

Quote

 

In this melodrama about love and revenge, Goo Hae Ra(Lee Min Jung) approaches Tae In Joon(Joo Sang Wook) with ulterior motives, only to truly fall in love with him. To make matters worse, Goo Hae Ra finds out that Tae In Joon's family had something to do with her sister's suicide attempt, and she falls deeper into guilt and dilemma.

 

But what will happen when Tae In Joon discovers her true motive? Will his love turn into vengeful contempt? And will Goo Hae Ra be able to save her love?

 

Yes he is going to be really furious with her for a good while they also have a common goal now.

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dramaninja said:

I am not quite sure why you acting like she is the one that actually did this stuff?Are you just going to ignore they where going to set him up either way or the fact that they are trick everyone and used everyone or the fact the others keep killing people? We have 2 true villains. Everyone else is just a victim of these those 2

 

You know why she running the company as well  so I  dont understand this.These 2 has being fully manipulative by various people she herself is a victim.


Also the description the does not make since,she already came to the realization now it does not happen later.


This one is better

 

I never said that she was the only one that did stuff I believe it's a given that the Wicked Witch of the West stepmother and half-brother is going to have to be nailed to the wall and put in the ground. However, just because I like the main lead character does not mean that she shouldn't escape just punishment because her blindness cause her to go after a man that has done nothing but love her. She conspired with the very people he already told her were his enemies and killed his mother. It's not like that she was completely duped. Yes she was duped, but she played her dogone self because he begged her to tell her what the problem was. I empathized and sympathized with her up until this week and now I'm done. The only person whose hands are truly clean in all of this is In Joon. I don't care why she running the company because she should just stop while she's ahead; her revenge has served to help no one in the past but In Joon's enemies. On top of all that, he gave up everything for that chick and trusted her completely. He never trusted his brother or stepmother but he trusted the love of his life and she screwed him more than any makjang drama could ever. So yeah, He Ra needs to go down to it take a punishment like a big girl. Should he forgive her? Yes. And he needs to nail her to the wall and never reconcile with her again.

 

This is Kocowa's description and it is 100% accurate. I don't understand what you don't understand about what I said but I digress.

 

From Kocowa:

 

"Fate that was built on lies. There is a man who was fooled into thinking that fate brought him and the love of his life together. The feeling of betrayal infuriates him and he decides to destroy the woman who approached him with ill intentions and used him. However, the woman comes to a belated realization at an irreversible stage of their relationship. Fury, misaligned love, revenge, and tragic ends. The man and the woman's actions bring about inevitable consequences."

  • Like 3
  • Insightful 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

For me if he gonna go with the revenge, I think it will make perfect sense for him to target the whole people Who f*** his life over starting with Hae Ra , stepmother , brother, Jin Tae o , who was the first person to make him be considered a suspect and put all the idea in Hae Ra head that way I agree with @foreverempress he need to spare no one they all are responsible and didn’t had his back .

 

but my weak heart didn’t want Hae Ra suffering because who wouldn’t take revenge on someone u thought hurt ur sister even if u love them . 

 

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

 

For me if he gonna go with the revenge, I think it will make perfect sense for him to target the whole people Who f*** his life over starting with Hae Ra , stepmother , brother, Jin Tae o , who was the first person to make him be considered a suspect and put all the idea in Hae Ra head that way I agree with @foreverempress he need to spare no one they all are responsible and didn’t had his back .

 

but my weak heart didn’t want Hae Ra suffering because who wouldn’t take revenge on someone u thought hurt ur sister even if u love them . 

 

 

 

Whatever happen its going to be interested to see who this messed gets fixed lol.

 

He got out really early wonder if someone helped him.

 

His family is about to feel both their fury one way or another.

 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...