[Drama 2018-2019] Fates and Furies 운명과 분노

the girl who!

What a travesty :D she can’t be a victim ,WHY DOES HE NEED TO RAPE HER ? 

He is a gorgeous :phew: Back then he seem innocent and in love maybe she take advantage of him .:sweatingbullets:

Until now she has been guilty of abhorrent and irrational behavior.She is not channeling all her rages towards him but the opposite. I didn’t like the way she talk to him like he is a tennager and not a man it make me sick .

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@SeGafanlady

Spoiler

she was raped? no I don’t think so.... it’s real love and passion but it did not end well... there must be a reason and I bet it is from her family background.. and her baby daddy seems like a good guy..

@SeGafanlady

I never said that she was raped, someone else wrote it and I was just replying to that post, that if she were raped she could have rid of her pregnancy .... that was all

I wrote about the intensity of SH and TO's exchange and reactions during their meetings and was wondering what really happened between them, that there was more to their story. This drama from what I surmise and hope, can be more complex and distinct than the usual cinderella story rich man/poor girl and a rich witch antagonist.

There is a foursome and their respective histories are leading them to bounded destinies. That, for me, is what makes the drama more stirring. I watched the drama Whisper long ago and what made the drama so much more appealing was the stories and interactions (protagonists vs antagonists) of the foursome driven by their compelling histories and all four characters are imperfect as all four cross the line of bad vs good. I am hoping this drama goes in that direction. CSH fiery reactions towards TO interests me about their history. TO as manager of Centan chose IJ's shoe company specifically because of CSH. I am hoping that the character of CSH is more than a vapid, spoiled stalker that she will be written as an intelligent, subtle but flawed  badass that is worth her character as an antagonist. And the main characters in the drama are being forced by fate to choose crossing over the line of good to bad. Fingers crossed, my wish be fulfilled. 

I am hoping that the character of CH is more than a vapid, spoiled stalker that she will be written as an intelligent, subtle but flawed  badass that is worth her character as a protagonist. 

Me too 6AB1F865-78BF-4176-8F66-8A61D4A9FE58.gif

So far she is such an fascinating character, that I find interesting how many layers to her character there is :D.

For me she is one of these characters that keeps so much buried under the surface that it’s seems hard to understand them without their history with others , but I loved how GHR is the only one who gets under her skin bring all these emotions to the surface. 

6 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

What a travesty :D she can’t be a victim ,WHY DOES HE NEED TO RAPE HER ? 

He is a gorgeous :phew: Back then he seem innocent and in love maybe she take advantage of him .:sweatingbullets:

Until now she has been guilty of abhorrent and irrational behavior.She is not channeling all her rages towards him but the opposite. I didn’t like the way she talk to him like he is a tennager and not a man it make me sick .

@Ameera Ali  She feels she can talk to him like that because of her family background.. She needs to get rid of HR and married before her very own skeleton fall out of the closet.. She has to fidure out a way to get him out of the picture right along with HR. She'll think pnce HR just disappear she can have what she wants but he has already told her their marriage is of convience and nothing more

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/12/lee-min-jung-receives-a-food-truck-with-a-sweet-message-from-her-3-year-old-son

Lee Min Jung receives a food truck with a sweet message from her 3-year-old son

leejpg.jpg

Lee Min Jung received a sweet treat from her son. 

On December 13, Lee Min Jung revealed her family has sent a food truck to the filming set of her SBSdrama 'Fates & Furies.' The banner to the truck reads, "Director and staff members! Power up in the cold weather and please take good care of my mom! From Joon Hoo."

Lee Min Jung captioned, "Son, you know how to write well? lol I appreciate the warm food truck by my family ^^ But the drama will not be airing this week due to Vietnam soccer game... It's unfortunate but we will meet next week. Good luck to coach Park Hyang Seo this week!"

Back in 2015, Lee Min Jung and actor Lee Byung Hun welcomed their first baby boy. It's assumed Lee Byung Hun sent the food truck to the drama sets in their son's name.  

On 12/13/2018 at 7:35 PM, Ameera Ali said:

Me too 6AB1F865-78BF-4176-8F66-8A61D4A9FE58.gif

So far she is such an fascinating character, that I find interesting how many layers to her character there is :D.

For me she is one of these characters that keeps so much buried under the surface that it’s seems hard to understand them without their history with others , but I loved how GHR is the only one who gets under her skin bring all these emotions to the surface. 

True, GHR gets her goat like nobody else can but especially knowing that her ex knows and was the one who sent GHR to her now present fiance. Also GHR is not afraid to challenge her as she is also beautiful and a talented shoe designer. GHR brings the feeling of uncertainty which is feeling no one is comfortable with especially her since she is used to getting what she wants through money or connections. She is not used to someone like GHR who is not intimidated by her money or her family status. SH flirts with IJ but when with TO, SH protests too much and is more emotionally charged. I hope the drama features the foursome angle. 

December 14, 2018

“Fates And Furies” Not Airing This Week Due To Soccer Game

Source: Soompi by Y. Shin

âFates And Furiesâ Not Airing This Week Due To Soccer Game

SBS’s weekend drama “Fates and Furies” will not be airing this week.

According to SBS, the December 15 episode of the show has been canceled due to live coverage of a soccer match.

Starting at 9:30 p.m. KST, SBS will air the final match of the AFF Championship between Vietnam and Malaysia. Korean head coach Park Hang Seo currently manages Vietnam’s national soccer team.

“Fates and Furies” is about four men and women — Goo Hae Ra (played by Lee Min Jung), Tae In Joon (played by Joo Sang Wook), Cha Soo Hyun (played by So Yi Hyun), and Jin Tae Oh (played by Lee Ki Woo) — who become surrounded by conspiracy, secrecy, greed, lust, and revenge as they become entangled with one another.

The show regularly airs every Saturday at 9:05 p.m. KST.

Source (1)

Thank you Seoyun for the tip!

On 12/14/2018 at 3:12 AM, SeGafanlady said:

whatttt.... not airing? ughh why the soccer always took places on weekend....

I’m not a fan of soccer... guess I will have to put this drama aside and focus with others first.. see you all in 2 weeks..... xoxo

Which means we’ll get 4 episodes chopped off of the story if SBS keeps their usual shenanigans up. Frustrating!

On 12/14/2018 at 4:12 AM, SeGafanlady said:

whatttt.... not airing? ughh why the soccer always took places on weekend....

I’m not a fan of soccer... guess I will have to put this drama aside and focus with others first.. see you all in 2 weeks..... xoxo

I’m upset.

Wow so there is a episode this week :blush: I rewatch ep 4 -_-

4-F9-CD67-F-781-B-46-EF-9-B2-B-7-AB813-E

I really want to know what was CSH and JT’s so called relationship like ?! and why would he be using GHR to enact revenge now?, why not take his revenge on her before ?, He didn’t seem the kind of guy that will start on revenge just because he come a cross artical about her engagement , when his daughter is sick .She left him no the other way around so it was inevitable that she will have her own life after their relationship  ,  whatever CSH is and has done in the past , he should have just forget it and remember that THE BEST REVENGE IS A LIFE WELL LIVED !:D

FCC87-B05-15-EC-40-C6-9096-3-C8-A09-F3-C

Also it amazing , how some characters can’t see what is blatantly right in front of them ? TIJ , didn’t notice CSH becoming opsessive with him and turning up every where he is , staring at him and ploting behind his back .B) 

I am enjoying the slow burn and am looking forward to the episodes tomorrow. I wish they would give us the ones they did not air last week with the ones that would be for this week if it had stayed on schedule.

I believe that "fake fiance" is really in-love with her "fake fiance" and is mad because he rebuffed her when she tried to seduce him. I want to know more about the child she abandoned. As for her ex, he gives me the creepy-crazy vibes.

7 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

I really want to know what was CSH and JT’s so called relationship like ?! and why would he be using GHR to enact revenge now?, why not take his revenge on her before ?, He didn’t seem the kind of guy that will start on revenge just because he come a cross artical about her engagement , when his daughter is sick .She left him no the other way around so it was inevitable that she will have her own life after their relationship  ,  whatever CSH is and has done in the past , he should have just forget it and remember that THE BEST REVENGE IS A LIFE WELL LIVED !:D

yea, have the same question on why now he wants revenge as he doesn't seem to care about her. he doesn't come across as some jealous ex instead,. it feels more like the wrath of a father than an old lover. we don't know why the daughter is sick -- so it makes me wonder if he wanted CSH to get tested to perhaps donate blood? or bone marrow if it was leukemia? or perhaps, he was hoping that she will come by and offer some words of comfort to the child considering the child may not have much time? we only saw bits of the conversation but his anger stemmed from her lack of concern that the child was dying. definitely need more info on what is behind this revenge scheme...

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

yea, have the same question on why now he wants revenge as he doesn't seem to care about her. he doesn't come across as some jealous ex instead,. it feels more like the wrath of a father than an old lover. we don't know why the daughter is sick -- so it makes me wonder if he wanted CSH to get tested to perhaps donate blood? or bone marrow if it was leukemia? or perhaps, he was hoping that she will come by and offer some words of comfort to the child considering the child may not have much time? we only saw bits of the conversation but his anger stemmed from her lack of concern that the child was dying. definitely need more info on what is behind this revenge scheme...

Regarding JT’s revenge it’s seem to me it’s a combination of bruised ego ,hurt and anger that kept building all these years in his heart ( he didn’t want her to be happy ) in their last sence togeter with her when she ask him if he had feeling for her, it’s seem to me she touch nerves or a dig at him that he was clingy one in their so- called relationship. 

E402B81A-E596-4EDF-A361-90E5FB85A2A4.jpg

This woman know how she can gets under his skin . Let’s hope it’s not for daughter sake , she isn’t good mom the daughter will be fine with out her . 

* JT is ticking bomb that CSH under estimating :D

Archived