[Drama 2018-2019] Fates and Furies 운명과 분노

the girl who!

November 15, 2018

Lee Min Jung And Joo Sang Wook Are Distant But Romantic In New “Fates And Furies” Posters

Source: Soompi by J. Lee

Lee Min Jung And Joo Sang Wook Are Distant But Romantic In New âFates And Furiesâ Posters

SBS revealed new posters for their upcoming weekend drama, “Fates and Furies.”

The drama will tell the story of four people whose lives are complicated and intertwined by fates and furies. It will tell the story of a woman who tries to change her fate by loving one man and a man who loves her thinking that she’s his destiny. There will be another woman who tries to win over a man for her own selfish reason, and another man who is full of fury and tries to take her back.

Joo Sang Wook and Lee Min Jung show contrasting images in the revealed posters. In the first poster titled “Passion,” they are wearing a suit and a dress that resembles wedding suits and gowns. However, the couple’s posture does not look happy or warm as they are facing away from each other. In the next poster titled “Love,” the couple looks comfortable as they are smiling and leaning into each other.

Fates-and-Furies-Passion.jpg

Fates-and-Furies-Love.jpg

The production team of “Fates and Furies” stated, “Viewers will be captivated by the passionate love and cold fury that Joo Sang Wook and Lee Min Jung will show.” The team emphasized, “The drama is a traditional melodrama which targets middle-aged viewers.”

“Fates and Furies” will premiere after the finale of “Miss Ma, Nemesis.” It will air on December 1, 9:05 p.m. KST.

You can start watching “Fates and Furies” on Viki soon! Stay tuned for more updates.

Source (1)

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://www.soompi.com/article/1263661wpp/lee-min-jung-joo-sang-wook-distant-romantic-new-fates-furies-posters

Lee Min Jung And Joo Sang Wook Are Distant But Romantic In New “Fates And Furies” Posters

Lee Min Jung And Joo Sang Wook Are Distant But Romantic In New âFates And Furiesâ Posters

SBS revealed new posters for their upcoming weekend drama, “Fates and Furies.”

The drama will tell the story of four people whose lives are complicated and intertwined by fates and furies. It will tell the story of a woman who tries to change her fate by loving one man and a man who loves her thinking that she’s his destiny. There will be another woman who tries to win over a man for her own selfish reason, and another man who is full of fury and tries to take her back.

Joo Sang Wook and Lee Min Jung show contrasting images in the revealed posters. In the first poster titled “Passion,” they are wearing a suit and a dress that resembles wedding suits and gowns. However, the couple’s posture does not look happy or warm as they are facing away from each other. In the next poster titled “Love,” the couple looks comfortable as they are smiling and leaning into each other.

Fates-and-Furies-Passion.jpg

Fates-and-Furies-Love.jpg

The production team of “Fates and Furies” stated, “Viewers will be captivated by the passionate love and cold fury that Joo Sang Wook and Lee Min Jung will show.” The team emphasized, “The drama is a traditional melodrama which targets middle-aged viewers.”

“Fates and Furies” will premiere after the finale of “Miss Ma, Nemesis.” It will air on December 1, 9:05 p.m. KST.

You can start watching “Fates and Furies” on Viki soon! Stay tuned for more updates.

Joo Sang Wook Transforms Into Arrogant Chaebol For New Drama With Lee Min Jung

Joo Sang Wook Transforms Into Arrogant Chaebol For New Drama With Lee Min Jung

Nov 16, 2018
by C. Hong

The upcoming drama “Fates and Furies” has released some new stills of its leading man.

The SBS weekend drama stars Joo Sang Wookas the second son of a chaebol family who is driven by ambition to take over the top spot from his older brother. In order to achieve this goal, he is planning to marry another chaebol family heir (played by So Yi Hyun) when he ends up falling in love with Goo Hae Ra (played by Lee Min Jung).

joo-sang-wook-1.jpg

Joo Sang Wook fully embodies his proud and wealthy character in the new stills, traveling first class in a suit and looking down on people from his privileged position. Whether he’s talking to a man or a woman (possibly Lee Min Jung), he exudes confidence that borders on arrogance.

The production staff stated, “Tae In Joon [character name] is a realistic character who aggressively pursues a marriage of convenience in order to take charge of his family company. His fate undergoes a complete change when he meets Goo Hae Ra, awakening the thirst for love inside of himself that he didn’t know he had. His love for her is strong enough to overcome his desire for vengeance against his stepmother and father, but when he realizes that what he had taken for fate was actually based on a lie, his fury and revenge will be even stronger than his former love.”

They continued, “Joo Sang Wook is the perfect casting for Tae In Joon and his chemistry with Lee Min Jung is great.”

Fates and Furies” tells the story of a man who falls in love with a woman because he believes it’s fate (Joo Sang Wook), a woman who deceives him in order to change her own fate (Lee Min Jung), a woman who wants to split the two of them apart (So Yi Hyun), and a man who seeks revenge on that woman (Lee Ki Woo).

It premieres on December 1 and will be available on Viki!

Source (1)

23 minutes ago, Kelly Kang said:

Fates and Furies” tells the story of a man who falls in love with a woman because he believes it’s fate (Joo Sang Wook), a woman who deceives him in order to change her own fate (Lee Min Jung), a woman who wants to split the two of them apart (So Yi Hyun), and a man who seeks revenge on that woman (Lee Ki Woo).

looks makjang-ish for me, but I'm into it :sweat_smile:

November 26, 2018

“Fates And Furies” Teases Intense Argument Between Lee Min Jung And So Yi Hyun

Source: Soompi by E. Kim

âFates And Furiesâ Teases Intense Argument Between Lee Min Jung And So Yi Hyun

SBS’s “Fates and Furies” has released new stills of its stars Lee Min Jung, Joo Sang Wook, and So Yi Hyun!

“Fates and Furies” is an upcoming weekend drama about the complicated and intertwined relationships of four individuals. The drama will tell the story of a woman who loves a man in order to change her fate, the man who falls in love with her thinking she is his fate, another woman who is set on winning him over, and another man who is filled with fury and revenge as he tries to get that woman back.

The newly released photos capture an intense moment between Cha Soo Hyun (played by So Yi Hyun) and Goo Hae Ra (played by Lee Min Jung). In the first photo, Cha Soo Hyun has her arm raised and is ready to slap Goo Hae Ra in the face. Meanwhile, Goo Hae Ra shows off a cold gaze as she glares fiercely at Cha Soo Hyun.

In the next photo, Tae In Joon (played by Joo Sang Wook) grabs Cha Soo Hyun’s arm to stop her and protect Goo Hae Ra. He then looks on with clenched fists as Cha Soo Hyun walks away from the group with an unreadable facial expression.

Fates-and-Furies3.jpg

The producers of “Fates and Furies” commented, “Tae In Joon is currently engaged to be married to Cha Soo Hyun in order to secure the owner position of [his company] Gold Group. However, both his heart and his plans get shaken up after he meets Goo Hae Ra. These four photos depict his situation.”

“Fates and Furies” premieres on December 1 at 9:05 p.m. KST and will be available with English subtitles on Viki.

Source (1)

Watch: Lee Min Jung, Joo Sang Wook, So Yi Hyun, And Lee Ki Woo Get Entangled In Complicated Relationships In “Fates And Furies” Teaser

Watch: Lee Min Jung, Joo Sang Wook, So Yi Hyun, And Lee Ki Woo Get Entangled In Complicated Relationships In âFates And Furiesâ Teaser

The four leads of “Fates and Furies” are entangled in romance and lies in a new teaser.

The teaser begins with Lee Min Jung asking Joo Sang Wook, “Do you want me no matter what I do?” It introduces Joo Sang Wook as Tae In Joon, a man who “runs into fate,” and he responds by asking her, “Have you come to my side?”

So Yi Hyun is introduced as Cha Soo Hyun, who “desires love,” and she says, “That hand you’ve extended to that wench, you’re only supposed to do that to me. I don’t like a Tae In Joon who’s not a second generation chaebol.” Lee Ki Woo is Jin Tae Oh, the man who “turns back the past,” and he proposes, “Go ahead and act like this. I’m going to bother you. Let’s steal something together.”

Lee Min Jung’s character is Goo Hae Ra, the woman who “makes fate,” and she declares, “That man has come. I don’t want to be dragged around by life anymore.” Tensions arise as it’s revealed that a thief has appeared, while So Yi Hyun and Lee Min Jung fight over Joo Sang Wook’s heart.

“Fates and Furies” is about a woman who wants to change her fate by loving a man, the man who falls in love with her thinking she is his fate, another woman who tries to win over the man, and another man who is full of fury and tries to take that woman back.

The drama will air its first episode on December 1 at 9:05 p.m. KST, and will be available on Viki!

November 26, 2018

Watch: Lee Min Jung And Joo Sang Wook Get Caught Up In A Web Of Ambition And Love In “Fates and Furies” Teaser

Source: Soompi by K. Lew

Lee Min Jung and Joo Sang Wook’s relationship has developed in a rather complicated way in a new teaser for “Fates and Furies.”

The teaser begins with Lee Min Jung narrating, “There’s a saying that good shoes will take people to good places,” as flashes of scenes show her working on pottery, examining a pair of heels, and tearfully running alongside a gurney. Joo Sang Wook says, “They’re hands that have backstories to them.” So Yi Hyun tears something away from Lee Min Jung, as Lee Min Jung remarks, “Bad credit, debt, who’s going to stand up for me?” Joo Sang Wook grabs her wrist and says, “You are a woman who makes shoes.” A bloody caption reads, “Temptation, it steals fate.”

Lee-Min-Jung-11.jpg

Lee Ki Woo hands her an envelope of money as well as an article about Joo Sang Wook and So Yi Hyun’s impending marriage. He gives her an interesting offer as he says, “Bring it. Steal that man’s heart.” Lee Min Jung declares to someone, “I’ll do it!” while So Yi Hyun interjects, “Whatever you do, I’ll oppose you” and asks, “Will the strategy obstruct the thief?” She is also seen getting intimate with Joo Sang Wook, who in another scene runs away with Lee Min Jung. Lee Ki Woo questions, “Shall we bet on ambition?” and Joo Sang Wook remarks, “Let’s call it fate.” Another faded caption reads, “A crazy love that hangs on fate.”

So-Yi-Hyun-Joo-Sang-Wook-1.jpg

Other scenes show Lee Min Jung and Joo Sang Wook’s relationship developing, as she says, “When someone wearing good shoes comes to me,” he confidently answers, “I’d like that to be you, Goo Hae Ra [Lee Min Jung’s character].” When she asks what comes next, someone replies, “You steal his heart.” Joo Sang Wook leans in for a kiss, as he says, “If I kiss you now, I’m crazy.”

“Fates and Furies” is about a woman who wants to change her fate by loving a man, a man who falls in love with her believing that she is his fate, another woman who tries to win over the man, and another man full of fury who tries to win that woman back.

The drama will air its first episode on December 1 at 9:05 p.m. KST, and will be available on Viki!

Archived