[Drama 2018-2019] Fates and Furies 운명과 분노

the girl who!

On 1/22/2019 at 10:33 AM, Carmarie said:

I do not know who the mystery woman could be.  She would have to know that:

1.  TH once had an affair with SH,

2,  They have a daughter together and she needs a new kidney,

3.  She had to know about HR, her educational background, her awards and love for making shoes,

4.  She would have to know where HR was living in order to instruct TH where to find her

5.  She would have to known IJ well and that he would fall for HR because she would remind him of his mother.

6.  The mystery woman was also trying to destroy IJ in the process because he was implicated in HR's sisters suicide attempt.

We now know when TH came into the cobbler shop to have his shoes fixed, it was not a coincidence.  He was plotting then to have HR meet IJ. Did he set up the interpreter's gig also so that HR would meet IJ?

I am stomped!  I do not think it is the step-mother or the sister-in-law.  Who would have information on all the parties involved and know them well enough to manipulate them?  I am sure that with TH, she daughter was the driving force behind his decision as with HR, her sister was the driving force behind her decision.  What a great twist... I cannot until the next episode.

Ha Rae saving grace is that she cannot go through with the wedding because she thinks IJ killed her sister's baby.  I am glad that KSY  heard the tapes and knows that it was not IJ who hurt HR's sister.  However, she should have listened to the tapes at home and not risk being found.

I love this drama and I hope they do not screw up the ending by rushing the story and try to cram 2 or 3 episode into the final episode.  

What I would like to see happen

HR talk to IJ and explain everything and take him to see her sister.  Apologize to him for even thinking that he could have done something so horrible.  Let him know that she likes him and that she investigated the claims hoping that it was not him; however, everything pointed to him.  Can he please this one time forgive her.  I think it would work and then they can work together, bringing his brother and stepmother down.

After this week's episodes, she has no Saving Grace whatsoever. All love is lost and she's going to get everything she deserves!

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whew a mess  so he has been told everything she has did for her sister.Not sure how he is going o react  but he is going to be full revenge mode after 2 years in prison.

He lost his dad an uncle as well its so awful.But he only got 2 years so something must have happen,I still think he is going to more focus step mom and her crappy son.

He lost pretty much everything in his life though and he did not even know what was going on.All of this goes back to evil mom and evil son they set this all up they fool everyone

How much longer we got anyway for this drama?

5 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Destroy them all In joon’s let’s see the Dark side 

Like I said have no idea how he is goign to react since he begin told every single detail.I dont think they other girl thought that through really since she did all of this for her sister,a person who evil mom and evil son destroy

Its going to be very interesting to see what happens next

We already know what's going to happen next, he go nail her to the wall and justly so. This is why you don't go for Revenge because you are blinded and confirmation bias is rampant. As much as I like the main lead she needs to get her just deserts and he shouldn't never get back with her because she crossed the line. She drugged him and now she's running his company. It is a wrap!!! Go to Kocowa and read their synopsis of the show because it is the truest and most succinct and it speaks to what's going on right now.

51 minutes ago, foreverempress said:

We already know what's going to happen next, he go nail her to the wall and justly so. This is why you don't go for Revenge because you are blinded and confirmation bias is rampant. As much as I like the main lead she needs to get her just deserts and he shouldn't never get back with her because she crossed the line. She drugged him and now she's running his company. It is a wrap!!! Go to Kocowa and read their synopsis of the show because it is the truest and most succinct and it speaks to what's going on right now.

I am not quite sure why you acting like she is the one that actually did this stuff?Are you just going to ignore they where going to set him up either way or the fact that they are trick everyone and used everyone or the fact the others keep killing people? We have 2 true villains. Everyone else is just a victim of these those 2

You know why she running the company as well  so I  dont understand this.These 2 has being fully manipulative by various people she herself is a victim.

Also the description the does not make since,she already came to the realization now it does not happen later.

This one is better

In this melodrama about love and revenge, Goo Hae Ra(Lee Min Jung) approaches Tae In Joon(Joo Sang Wook) with ulterior motives, only to truly fall in love with him. To make matters worse, Goo Hae Ra finds out that Tae In Joon's family had something to do with her sister's suicide attempt, and she falls deeper into guilt and dilemma.

But what will happen when Tae In Joon discovers her true motive? Will his love turn into vengeful contempt? And will Goo Hae Ra be able to save her love?

Yes he is going to be really furious with her for a good while they also have a common goal now.

2 hours ago, dramaninja said:

I am not quite sure why you acting like she is the one that actually did this stuff?Are you just going to ignore they where going to set him up either way or the fact that they are trick everyone and used everyone or the fact the others keep killing people? We have 2 true villains. Everyone else is just a victim of these those 2

You know why she running the company as well  so I  dont understand this.These 2 has being fully manipulative by various people she herself is a victim.

Also the description the does not make since,she already came to the realization now it does not happen later.

This one is better

I never said that she was the only one that did stuff I believe it's a given that the Wicked Witch of the West stepmother and half-brother is going to have to be nailed to the wall and put in the ground. However, just because I like the main lead character does not mean that she shouldn't escape just punishment because her blindness cause her to go after a man that has done nothing but love her. She conspired with the very people he already told her were his enemies and killed his mother. It's not like that she was completely duped. Yes she was duped, but she played her dogone self because he begged her to tell her what the problem was. I empathized and sympathized with her up until this week and now I'm done. The only person whose hands are truly clean in all of this is In Joon. I don't care why she running the company because she should just stop while she's ahead; her revenge has served to help no one in the past but In Joon's enemies. On top of all that, he gave up everything for that chick and trusted her completely. He never trusted his brother or stepmother but he trusted the love of his life and she screwed him more than any makjang drama could ever. So yeah, He Ra needs to go down to it take a punishment like a big girl. Should he forgive her? Yes. And he needs to nail her to the wall and never reconcile with her again.

This is Kocowa's description and it is 100% accurate. I don't understand what you don't understand about what I said but I digress.

From Kocowa:

"Fate that was built on lies. There is a man who was fooled into thinking that fate brought him and the love of his life together. The feeling of betrayal infuriates him and he decides to destroy the woman who approached him with ill intentions and used him. However, the woman comes to a belated realization at an irreversible stage of their relationship. Fury, misaligned love, revenge, and tragic ends. The man and the woman's actions bring about inevitable consequences."

For me if he gonna go with the revenge, I think it will make perfect sense for him to target the whole people Who f*** his life over starting with Hae Ra , stepmother , brother, Jin Tae o , who was the first person to make him be considered a suspect and put all the idea in Hae Ra head that way I agree with @foreverempress he need to spare no one they all are responsible and didn’t had his back .

but my weak heart didn’t want Hae Ra suffering because who wouldn’t take revenge on someone u thought hurt ur sister even if u love them . 

39 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

For me if he gonna go with the revenge, I think it will make perfect sense for him to target the whole people Who f*** his life over starting with Hae Ra , stepmother , brother, Jin Tae o , who was the first person to make him be considered a suspect and put all the idea in Hae Ra head that way I agree with @foreverempress he need to spare no one they all are responsible and didn’t had his back .

but my weak heart didn’t want Hae Ra suffering because who wouldn’t take revenge on someone u thought hurt ur sister even if u love them . 

Whatever happen its going to be interested to see who this messed gets fixed lol.

He got out really early wonder if someone helped him.

His family is about to feel both their fury one way or another.

I finally marathon this drama starting yesterday. It sucked me in, but the last 4 to 6 episodes just drained me. I hate that she was so quick to believe the worst of him without giving him benefit of doubt. Just because he brought her sister to the hospital doesn't mean he had anything to do with her condition. Not only that, the plot has become over the top.  The daughter in law could have put this family under a long time ago with those recordings. 

I wish this time jump had happened around ep 20.  I would have loved seeing him exact revenge in the last 20 episodes.  As for me, as the drama went on, Hae Ra in her tunnel vision blindness became unpalatable. I'm trying to find a reason to like her. The only people I'm truly rooting for is In Joon, his assistant, and the people at shoe shop. Hae Ra's sister was stupid for first, going with a married man, then had the nerve to try and back him in a corner by going to his house with his wife present. 

45 minutes ago, lclarakl said:

I finally marathon this drama starting yesterday. It sucked me in, but the last 4 to 6 episodes just drained me. I hate that she was so quick to believe the worst of him without giving him benefit of doubt. Just because he brought her sister to the hospital doesn't mean he had anything to do with her condition. Not only that, the plot has become over the top.  The daughter in law could have put this family under a long time ago with those recordings. 

I wish this time jump had happened around ep 20.  I would have loved seeing him exact revenge in the last 20 episodes.  As for me, as the drama went on, Hae Ra in her tunnel vision blindness became unpalatable. I'm trying to find a reason to like her. The only people I'm truly rooting for is In Joon, his assistant, and the people at shoe shop. Hae Ra's sister was stupid for first, going with a married man, then had the nerve to try and back him in a corner by going to his house with his wife present. 

Revenge is such a scary thing if not done right it can hurt alot of innocent people I think  her fiend dying push her more over the edge.They both already lost so much to these people now.

Still too many people unscathed .Also her sister yeah messed up but she was pregnant and he did cheat on his wife and did have to take responsibility for that. Dude is a monster so none of that really matter anymore.

I really dont get why she was dumb enough to trust the mom she obviously had her on motives for all of this stuff.

On 1/7/2019 at 5:18 PM, anony12345 said:

Seems like everyone is on the similar thinking compared to me - I just struggle to see it like that based on what we've seen. The argument you guys are making makes sense but I just don't buy he actually got revenge to realise he wasn't feeling it/bringing him happiness. Admittedly I'm struggling to remember why he couldn't sleep (the one airing a week and missed weeks catching up to me), but his revenge lasted 2/3 30 minute episodes if that? I just don't buy that being his revenge and causing him to have an epiphany when he barely got started before he got kicked to the curb again figuratively 

I'm struggling to see his perspective when he knows what he does - a girl currently lying about having a boyfriend who also happened to be the one to screwing you over by not picking your shoes for their store. He should also realise this same guy was the one that pushed him towards Ae Ra's designs which caused him to hire her in the first place. Before all this I can sort of buy that he meets her first whilst she's with that Italian guy translating and at that point (when she fights back against him, pours water over herself etc) he probably got some feels but since then he has found out quite a lot but seems happy to ignore it.

We can talk fate in kdrama land but as a guy I see him as extremely naive/clueless when it comes to her at this moment in time, especially as someone that's been playing the "game" with his family for so long. Lee Min Jung would seduce me in a heartbeat but this guy knows how people at that level play and his lack of care surrounding it doesn't work for me at this moment in time based on what we know about him.

Not even trying to figure out why she's acting like she is when she claims to have a boyfriend who you know, and have been told there's something dodge going on doesn't make sense for me no matter how people wrap it up at this moment in time

Been saying it every week for a while now but In Joon is just an idiot - when the guy came to the prison and said he'll explain everything and In Joon says why now, my response would be because you were too dumb to question any and every odd thing since meeting Hae Ra and it's making me feel bad that you could be so dense so I might as well just tell you.

I still sympathise with In Joon and what him to get every back bad including Hae Ra (I'm assuming she's tried to make Gold Shoes like his mom wanted as a "goodbye" present to give when he gets out, but after after the two year jump that's nowhere near enough for forgiveness), hoping he doesn't hold back as he has lost everything from is mom and his uncle, but he really hasn't helped himself. I kept thinking they can maybe savour the relationship but after the two year jump I don't see how anyone can let that go. Funny that Soo Hyun could have been his saving grace after all that has happened

Hae Ra is also just as naive and one thing I didn' get from last weeks episode was that she establishes with IJ's little sis that the day Hr's sister gets poisoned is the first time In Joon has been back from America in ages. Not sure how to interpret it but to me it sounded like he has spent most of the last few years in the US and only got back, so when was he having this relationship with her sister yet alone making her pregnant.

Odds on when the sister wakes up? She's clearly the smoking gun in all this. The daughter in law as well but he storyline has been completely wasted. What's the deal with her kid? Originally I was thinking knowing kdramas it could somehow end up being Hae Ra's sisters kid but that makes no sense/seems impossible

I am pleasantly surprised that only one that gave him the benefit of the doubt and thought he was framed when she heard about his arrest was Cha soo Hyun , the one who supposed to be in love with his money not him personally . 

But I liked that she ask Tae O to visit him so he knows everything and true that woman he loved believed the worst and turned on him without listening to his side of the story . 

So he wouldn’t come out and make a fool on himself and of course so he wouldn’t show any consideration or compassion toward her 

* It’s a  classic the way she turn everything about her the man in jail all she thinks her life was destroyed :tounge_xd:

I know alot of other are again but I really want them to have a happy life after all this dirty grim.

They both suffer so much and will continue to suffer, a huge part is  do to IJ family.His mom her sister and her friend his uncle, and dad.They really overdid it a think they kill to many people way too many loose ends.

She was so sloppy with her revenge and never asked him anything he was totally innocent and even save her sisters life.I am intrigue hwo they will find their way back to each other,I am guessing the common enemy will be part of that.

He is going to lash out at her for awhile  and I think she will just accept it she is prepare for him never forgive her.

Don’t forget hurting  his friends  :D would he be able to make shoes again , let him join the revenge :sweatingbullets: 

She was so sloppy with her revenge and never asked him anything he was totally innocent and even save her sisters life.I am intrigue hwo they will find their way back to each other,I am guessing the common enemy will be part of that.

At this point she can’t change anything about what she done in the past going forward I hope we learn next episode that at least she send him a letters apologising and asking him to help with her revenge in secret because I don’t like that she left him day after day with no letters or visits in prison alone thinking the worse and his ruined life . 

And here we go with the "present" being the future, in this case 2021. It will be interesting to see if the writers can insert some new tech, and possibly a reference to a news article about a newly elected American president, perhaps with a "she" or "her" thrown in...

well that was certainly an unexpected twist... makes you wonder what is going to happen going forward...

so hera really is quite an interesting lead because she isn't a typical candy at all. injoon said that when he met her, she was angry and he was drawn to that fire... and in this week, we get bit more clarity into what drove her... so first she gets her dreams crushed when she has to come back from italy and then spends 4 years caring for her comatose sister. caregivers can go through grief as well as anger and with hera, there was a sense of resentment as well. she loves her sister but there's also the practical worries. she felt angry that her sister would attempt suicide and now she has to pay for these expenses she cannot afford. in a sense, she felt robbed of her dreams and her life. then, she finds out that her sister didn't commit suicide and someone attempted to kill her and that rage turns in a different direction. there is the sense of shame that her studies in italy was financed by her sister being a mistress. this guilt adds to the rage.

8 hours ago, dramaninja said:

I really dont get why she was dumb enough to trust the mom she obviously had her on motives for all of this stuff.

if anything it explains how people in anger never think clearly. even her wrong conclusion and revenge against injoon was based on insufficient evidence....

6 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

At this point she can’t change anything about what she done in the past going forward I hope we learn next episode that at least she send him a letters apologising and asking him to help with her revenge in secret because I don’t like that she left him day after day with no letters or visits in prison alone thinking the worse and his ruined life . 

doubt that.. it looks like her only reason for being alive is to let him take his revenge -- basically receive punishment. felt like the loan shark was worried that she would self-harm herself if she sought forgiveness and so encouraged her to go the other way... now, she wants him to hate her because she hates herself to the point that she does not care if she even gets killed by tae oh -- she basically doesn't even care to live. so there is lots of self-loathing and guilt as that rage is now directed primarily at herself. she loved him but destroyed him. her best friend died and her brother blames her for the death. so she is alone waiting to be taken down by injoon. it is going to be interesting...

and liked how the friend's brother threw out injoon's irritating half-sister and even walked away from hera. so he is going to pop up again as well as that loan shark. what will happen there?

7 hours ago, anony12345 said:

I still sympathise with In Joon and what him to get every back bad including Hae Ra (I'm assuming she's tried to make Gold Shoes like his mom wanted as a "goodbye" present to give when he gets out, but after after the two year jump that's nowhere near enough for forgiveness), hoping he doesn't hold back as he has lost everything from is mom and his uncle, but he really hasn't helped himself. I kept thinking they can maybe savour the relationship but after the two year jump I don't see how anyone can let that go. Funny that Soo Hyun could have been his saving grace after all that has happened 

while watching, was thinking "ah, this is why they say you must report a crime or you end up becoming silent accomplice." in a way, injoon and uncle created this mess by not reporting the sister's incident from the beginning. they thought by admitting her in the hospital, they have done their part and now their hands are clean but in the end, it comes back to bite them and injoon became bait and pawn. at least injoon was blinded by love but what was wrong with the uncle? why would he think that these snakes can be trusted and can make a deal with them? so was the uncle blinded by greed? ... with so much losses, injoon now has to crawl his way back up.. and it will be definitely interesting to see how he reacts to hera...

8 hours ago, anony12345 said:

Hae Ra is also just as naive and one thing I didn' get from last weeks episode was that she establishes with IJ's little sis that the day Hr's sister gets poisoned is the first time In Joon has been back from America in ages. Not sure how to interpret it but to me it sounded like he has spent most of the last few years in the US and only got back, so when was he having this relationship with her sister yet alone making her pregnant.

Odds on when the sister wakes up? She's clearly the smoking gun in all this. The daughter in law as well but he storyline has been completely wasted. What's the deal with her kid? Originally I was thinking knowing kdramas it could somehow end up being Hae Ra's sisters kid but that makes no sense/seems impossible

That's what disappoints me the most about the way Hae Ra's character is written. She's putting clues together, but she can't put that big, red, flashing light one together. She finds out her sister was pregnant at the time. Can see in the daily planner that In Joon's first entry is 11/28/2015 after he just arrived from the U.S. or maybe a day or two after arriving. I was hoping she was smart enough to calculate that he wasn't in the country long enough to date and get her sister pregnant. Only thing she saw was the date her sister was taken to the hospital, so it had to be In Joon that harmed her.

7 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

To be honest, I'm tired of her revenge. Her helping empower the people who harmed her sister, while hurting the person who tried to save her sister just frustrated me. She couldn't see In Joon's behavior vs that of his stepmother or even his bratty sister; couldn't see good qualities vs bad qualities. Couldn't take into consideration the things In Joon had told her about his stepmother's treatment of him. In my opinion, she was just too quick to want to condemn In Joon. When her friend told her to ask herself, who had the most to gain by sending the note that pulled her into the whole affair (her specifically), it definitely wasn't In Joon because he was willing to give everything up. Hae Ra possesses no discernment.

No, I don't want to see anymore of her revenge. I want to see In Joon take revenge; on all of them.

Lastly, I think In Joon would be stupid to go back to Hae Ra. She basically destroyed his life all because of revenge. He never knew the real her, yet he gave her his trust and she trampled on it.  She talked and shared information with every crook in this drama, accept the man who truly loved her.

Archived