[Drama 2018-2019] Fates and Furies 운명과 분노

the girl who!

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, stroppyse said:

A translation of the preview.

CSH: There is something you definitely have to know. Goo Hae Ra. Absolutely, don’t trust her. You don’t know what she might do to you.

Short preview. Does this mean that CSH finds out about GHR's sister and TIJ's alleged involvement with her?

Btw, a little off topic, but the evil second lead in this drama has the same name as the good main lead in another current drama. And, it does my head in a bit to switch between these two dramas with protagonist/antagonist with the same names. I have to check the thread to make sure I'm on the right thread and the right character. :lol:

She knows from the letter that Tae Oh got that HaeRa isn't trustful.

Seeing how Tae Oh can't keep his mouth close in episode 14, pretty sure he is the one who told her where to find HaeRa's sister.

He Ra has made her bed and unfortunately, she will have to lie in it. My prediction is, no matter how much In Joon loves her, he will toss her away and grind her into dust because he gave her his heart and she willfully broke it; this is what happens when vengeance takes control; one is not able to see the forrest for the trees. I like He Ra, I really do, but she has earned everything that is coming to her from IN Joon and more. In Joon will turn into his father by the end of this drama 100%...I hope I am wrong, but that it is the most logical conclusion. He Ra will prove untrustworthy and even if In Joon my understand it to a certain degree and even forgive, he will NOT reconcile!

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

That makes sense.

But IJ had that lovely speech where he tells her that he loves her, and even if she's lying to him, it was okay, because she was the one he loved! Then again, I suppose that had yet to be really tested in terms of IJ finding out that HR really had been lying to him.

But, I don't think IJ will turn into his father.

I think he will be beyond done having been played the fool; he took her to see his mother's ashes. Her own friend asked her to confront him straight out---She is so hell bent on revenge she rebuffed her. Even so, she still does not have enough information that it was conclusively him so she is getting revenge on small bed crumbs of information; silly rabbit! For He Ra to be so smart, she cannot even read her lying richard simmons mother-in-law. She has allied herself with all the wrong people and the very ones she has allied herself with is the reason her sister is not roaming freely!

2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

That makes sense.

But IJ had that lovely speech where he tells her that he loves her, and even if she's lying to him, it was okay, because she was the one he loved! Then again, I suppose that had yet to be really tested in terms of IJ finding out that HR really had been lying to him.

But, I don't think IJ will turn into his father.

Yeah he wont reach that level at all she loves him too going by her reaction it just such a messed up situation.I think he going  to be more furious with his family.

Of course he is going  to be hurt like he was today but I think he will understand more when the truth comes out since   is dealing with the same thing.

His family has done far too much damage all of them must be punish.

finished this week's episodes -- oooh, did hera and injoon basically break up? it was interesting that when he is troubled wondering about the letter, his uncle's reaction is a cold "every woman will approach you for wrong reasons." ummm, what?? so sad. is that the reality of injoon? but she seemed like she could no longer fake it and was becoming cold as injoon put it. and now that her friend has the recording, will they figure out who was behind the sister's accident?

does anyone understand what the uncle is motivated by?

Bets on who the mystery woman is who met JTO to set things in motion?

I'm going with the daughter-in-law. She is the one with the most to gain if the whole family is destroyed including IJ.

@Lmangla I think the uncle is motivated by what everyone else is. Greed! I think he feels if IJ gets the whole group, the uncle can control him like a puppet.

13 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

I'm going with the daughter-in-law. She is the one with the most to gain if the whole family is destroyed including IJ.

@Lmangla I think the uncle is motivated by what everyone else is. Greed! I think he feels if IJ gets the whole group, the uncle can control him like a puppet. 

yea, the uncle doesn't seem to having his best interest at heart... and the logical bet seems to be the daughter-in-law.... but not sure why tae oh listened to the advice. does he want soo hyun back? what is your read on him as a man?

P.S -- any good dailys? am not able to find anything interesting after "i am also mother"

7 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

yea, the uncle doesn't seem to having his best interest at heart... and the logical bet seems to be the daughter-in-law.... but not sure why tae oh listened to the advice. does he want soo hyun back? what is your read on him as a man?

P.S -- any good dailys? am not able to find anything interesting after "i am also mother"

I haven't found another daily either. My wife watched a few episodes of "Kangnam Scandal" but lost interest real quick. I guess we'll wait and see what comes up later this year.

Regarding JTO, Yeah I think he still pines for Soo Hyun but he is also primarily motivated by Jenny needing a kidney. I think he is lashing out at Soo Hyun for breaking his heart and abandoning him and her daughter.

4 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

If its the daughter in law , I thinks her target was the father from the start , so his wife and her husband would kill him or destroy his company as it’s seem he had his hope in IJ to run his company , 

@Lmangla I don’t get his motives at all , for me he’s one of those character where there are multiple valid interpretation of his motives with his moves every time , for eg this week I don’t get what was behind his motives to  show step mother the papers was it to manipulate them or Threatening them :unsure:

On 1/21/2019 at 9:14 AM, rolisrntex said:

I do not know who the mystery woman could be.  She would have to know that:

1.  TH once had an affair with SH,

2,  They have a daughter together and she needs a new kidney,

3.  She had to know about HR, her educational background, her awards and love for making shoes,

4.  She would have to know where HR was living in order to instruct TH where to find her

5.  She would have to known IJ well and that he would fall for HR because she would remind him of his mother.

6.  The mystery woman was also trying to destroy IJ in the process because he was implicated in HR's sisters suicide attempt.

We now know when TH came into the cobbler shop to have his shoes fixed, it was not a coincidence.  He was plotting then to have HR meet IJ. Did he set up the interpreter's gig also so that HR would meet IJ?

I am stomped!  I do not think it is the step-mother or the sister-in-law.  Who would have information on all the parties involved and know them well enough to manipulate them?  I am sure that with TH, she daughter was the driving force behind his decision as with HR, her sister was the driving force behind her decision.  What a great twist... I cannot until the next episode.

Ha Rae saving grace is that she cannot go through with the wedding because she thinks IJ killed her sister's baby.  I am glad that KSY  heard the tapes and knows that it was not IJ who hurt HR's sister.  However, she should have listened to the tapes at home and not risk being found.

I love this drama and I hope they do not screw up the ending by rushing the story and try to cram 2 or 3 episode into the final episode.  

What I would like to see happen

HR talk to IJ and explain everything and take him to see her sister.  Apologize to him for even thinking that he could have done something so horrible.  Let him know that she likes him and that she investigated the claims hoping that it was not him; however, everything pointed to him.  Can he please this one time forgive her.  I think it would work and then they can work together, bringing his brother and stepmother down.

I need more SooHyun in the episode, we see her less and less. Barely got 10 mins of air time today.  I know I'm in the minority here, but I really like this character and I actually want to know more about her past and who she is in reality. 

HaeRa can't catch a break: her friend got killed sort of because of her (no one asked her to play detective), In Joon end up in jail and JTO have mixed feelings toward her. 

SooHyun: Don't like/care you or our child also: save Jennie from her mother, creep into Jennie room, goes to the hospital with JTO and visit Jennie's room and cry everytime her child is around her. 

Also, I really think JTO's actor is lacking a lot. Everyone is acting so well and he is just below them. 

Did not expect a 2 year time skip.I think its 2 years could  be months or weeks lol

My God more IJ he was the one that SAVED her sister but now he is in jail :(

She knows the truth now and was devastated but I have no idea how he forgives her at this point.

I told you last week that He Ra was blinded and In Joon is done. She was foul for what she did. She plotted with his enemies and drugged the man that she supposedly love and now he's doing time in jail. Checkmate. Hell yes, In Joon is going to nail her to the wall!! As much as I liked this character, I just cannot abide by her actions. She deserves everything that he's going to give her.

My God more IJ he was the one that SAVED her sister but now he is in jail :(

What the writer thinking , make him like a foolish for falling in Love , 

stupid friend did she die with what she discovered  - I didn’t watch episode I want to know what happen to the tape 

Archived