[Drama 2018-2019] Fates and Furies 운명과 분노

the girl who!

2 hours ago, philosophie said:

I feel like this show is a mesh of Money Flower, Time, and What happened in Bali. Anyone else with me in that?

You are not the only one lol. It's a mix of all these shows though they should try to take a lesson from Money Flower when it comes to planning revenge lol:joy:

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/22/2018 at 10:47 AM, zenya22 said:

Lmanglaand @Ameera Ali good discussion, am both with you re CSH and JTO but am still on the fence on how bad a person she really is since the history between them and the child has not been explained. Is the child really hers or did JTO got someone else pregnant? The conversation between the baby sitter and JTO regarding the baby being found and after supposedly being "thrown away" is still so unclear. They also emotionally trigger each other's reactions. Just like @Ameera Ali I am very curious about their history. 

On 12/22/2018 at 9:05 AM, SeGafanlady said:

a mother who abandon her own child... deserve no love and happiness forever. 

@SeGafanlady did she really abandon her child?? Is it her child or someone else's?? As far as the episodes go, I did not see any clarification of these questions yet..

The child is hers.  The scene where CHS told JTO they were dead,  she walked away before he could tell her he found/located the baby (the nanny came with the baby after she walked away).  I am not sure about the circumstances, whether she put it up for adoption, let it in an orphanage or her mother took care of things. As unhinged as JTO seems to be, I give him high marks for taking responsibility and raising the child himself.  I think JTO really loved CHS and she hurt him terribly, but I believe the trigger was the fact that she walked away from the child. To JTO, CSH is a fraud, she acts as if she is someone she is not.  I am not sure, ( I need to watch the episode again); however, I believe I heard someone talk about rumors of how many boyfriends CHS had and wild she was while away from home.   Knowing her history, guess JTO feels why should CHS be happy, and act as if she doesn't have any responsibility, plus without her help he could possibly lose the one thing he loves above all... his child.

I am loving the chemistry between the characters of HeRa and TIJ their eyes tell the story, especially TIJ's.  He looks as if he could consume HeRa.   The way he looks at her, I expect the room to go up in smoke at any minute. :sweatingbullets:.  

I love this drama.  I am watching several drama concurrently and I am into all of them, the genre's are different, and the plot/story line is different; however, the actors are doing a great job in all of them. 

I am loving the chemistry between the characters of HeRa and TIJ their eyes tell the story, especially TIJ's.  He looks as if he could consume HeRa.   The way he looks at her, I expect the room to go up in smoke at any minute. :sweatingbullets:

In ep 13-16 , it’s seem there will be a good amount of chemistry between them :D, it’s sad that some of her feeling deep down may be tinged with revenge and only trying to seduce him for her own gain .But I don’t believe that is the sole reason . She seem to me she genuinely does care , I can’t wait to know if she succeeded to make him stop his marriage , he seem way care free and acting as if his fiancé don’t exit in these moment with her in next episodes. 

3388F4FA-108E-4507-885F-89E268BB4FC2.gif

53 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

In ep 13-16 , it’s seem there will be a good amount of chemistry between them :D, it’s sad that some of her feeling deep down may be tinged with revenge and only trying to seduce him for her own gain .But I don’t believe that is the sole reason . She seem to me she genuinely does care , I can’t wait to know if she succeeded to make him stop his marriage , he seem way care free and acting as if his fiancé don’t exit in these moment with her in next episodes

I agree, I think she cared for him even before the wager. They have a lot in common and can relate to each other on a different level.  In the beginning I think that HeRa was not interested in breaking up his engagement; however, with her sister's medical care on the line, and TIJ's fiancee goading, bullying, and slapping her from day one, she now has an incentive.   If it were me, a small part would want to get even with CHS and see that " I am better than you" expression wiped off her face. HeRa is aware of the attraction between TIJ and her and making him jealous seems to be paying off. (I guess we will know for sure after the next two episodes.)  HeRa looked amazing when she walked in during the engagement party and TIJ could not take his eyes off of her.   I believe HeRa will try to get to the bottom of why TIJ paid for her sister's care before she accuses him.  I too think her sister was having an affair with his brother and TIJ paid the bill to cover for his brother because he was married. 

Good evening :)

6B22FAF9-D8B3-4D6D-8302-71DE54B3E03B.gif

Jin Tae-O , don’t poke the bear , it’s a bad idea . Its seem all these poking the bear (CHS ) with the stick seems to wake up big mama bear . It wouldn’t take much to provoke her into violence against every body hurt her child . 

* it would be fun to see two big mama bears fight it over to save their children .

0810EF52-FED2-48A2-9B79-854D975E0B92.gif

@Carmarie u spot on :)

Can HR please get payback at TO? I wasn't even expecting that... So the man is crazy and tried to kill her sister because he's mad at HR for not doing her job properly? First, I understand him wanting revenge but what I don't understand is why she needs to make IJ fall for her because the situation has nothing to do with him, it doesn't even have anything to do with HR! It's really between TO and SH! Fight each other, don't get other people involved!

Second, SH's side of the family or least her and her mother are despicable people. Can't even call them human beings. How do you throw a baby into the trash? How? SH's mom throws the baby away and then SH says to let the child die... How?!:rage:

Third, so much chemistry between the OTP!:blush:

December 29, 2018

Joo Sang Wook And Lee Min Jung Go On A Wintry Date In “Fates And Furies”

Source: Soompi by L. Kim

Joo Sang Wook And Lee Min Jung Go On A Wintry Date In âFates And Furiesâ

SBS’s “Fates and Furies” released stills of Joo Sang Wook and Lee Min Jung!

“Fates and Furies” is about four men and women — Goo Hae Ra (played by Lee Min Jung), Tae In Joon (played by Joo Sang Wook), Cha Soo Hyun (played by So Yi Hyun), and Jin Tae Oh (played by Lee Ki Woo) — who are surrounded by conspiracy, secrecy, greed, lust, and revenge as they become entangled with one another.

In one of the photos, Joo Sang Wook and Lee Min Jung are taking a walk by a stone wall in an empty park covered with snow. Lee Min Jung is dressed in a bright brown coat, light gray muffler, dark blue jeans, and white boots, while Joo Sang Wook sports a casual and stylish look in a dark gray checked coat and a black muffler. Despite their wintry outfits, Lee Min Jung looks cold with her hands stuffed in the sleeves of her coat, and Joo Sang Wook also has his hands deep in his coat pockets to keep them warm.

In the second photo, the two characters stop walking and make eye-contact while facing each other. It’s finally the time for Joo Sang Wook to confess his true feelings. Despite the heart-fluttering moment, Lee Min Jung doesn’t seem excited. She is feeling guilty because Joo Sang Wook is falling for her without knowing her relationship with Lee Ki Woo.

fates-and-furies-2.jpg

The production crew explained, “In episodes 13 to 16, the viewers will be able to see what choice Tae In Joon makes after the engagement with Cha Soo Hyun when he is once again shaken by Goo Hae Ra. Please watch to see if Goo Hae Ra and Tae In Joon will be able to overcome the strong obstacle Cha Soo Hyun to fulfill their romance.”

Episodes 13 to 16 will air on December 29 at 9:05 p.m. KST.

If you haven’t already, check out the latest episode below!

WATCH NOW

Source (1)

OMG chingu I just watched in on Viki and I loooooveee the ending and everything...

Tae In Joon is definetely fall in love (hard) with Go He Ra and he just can’t contain his overflown loving feeling towards her... everything and all is now only about the woman he falls so hard for... the woman who made him fall a sleep even without sleeping pills.. lullabied him with the story about her shoes maker father.. so so beautiful.. 

when he jumped out of that super boring robotic dinner that looked more like a cold war instead of a wedding meeting.. I squueeee... kyakkkk yess safe your woman!! the man is so distraught he slept with his full working suit 2 times.... lol... he even DGAF and blatantly daydreaming so openly in front of the eyesight of the ultimate nemesis... Cha So Hyun.. 

from a man who just casually walked away after his so called fiancee torn Go He Ra’s dress... to a man that shedding tears when he saw her wounds.. he has expressed the mixed feeling in his first kiss to Go He Ra.. the quilty because he was not there to protect her... the pain from seeing her hurts so much.. his sadness for the situation that he can’t control... and his longing for her to be beside him because she gives him that peaceful and calming vibes... not to mention how gorgeous and smart and witty she is... all what he wants... he likes.. he loves.. in his ideal type of a life partner... is in Go He Ra... 

now.. he will keep her safe under his wings and protect her from harm..  the man will definetely without bashing an eyelash... do whatever it takes to turn the table upside down.. 

so so can’t wait for next week OMG.... when she said “ I’m so afraid.. can you stay with me?” and he gradually kissed her... I lowkey hoping for a bed scene....

I don't think CSH is heartless rather I would say she is under her mother's spell.

Seems like JTO and Jenny are a scar, a deep one, for her and she does care for them. Doubt she will help Jenny or JTO because she is scared of her mother and do listen to everything she said.

From JTO and her mother meeting, seems like she was madly in love with JTO and tried to rebel against her parents because of that. But it didn't work out.

As you can see I'm really into CSH and JTO arc story, must be my Juliett and Romeo syndrome. Lol

I wonder if how far KHR will takes thing and if she will betray TJO. I like her character and I hope they won't turn her into some sort of vilain.

These episodes have me like whoa! It has made me a tad bit more empathetic toward CSH although I believe that she is a nasty piece of work, getting to know her narcissist mother more that believes that her child is an extension of herself, she is walking on eggshells every moment of her life.

I am so grateful for that kiss at the end!!! In Joon's uncle thinks that he is doing the right thing by having Go Ha Re beaten up or killed, but he is making it worst. He also knows if their marriage is off, then In Joon will stand to lose everything he has worked for. I

This episode has me singing: "Everyday and night I think of our story...Cause you and I, are meant to be right here!"

My thought in today episodes 

1 •  I am glad Hae Ra stands up for herself instead of letting Jin Tae-O walk over her. Jin Tae-O is a bully and him protecting his own daughter is probably Jin Tae-O’s best quality but he chooses to do so in the nastiest possible manner -bullying Hae Ra and playing the “ If you don’t do a perfect job your sister will get hurt “ warning card whenever it suits him, isn’t right . I loved when Hae Ra is smug and gets one over Jin Tae-O. Show him that she can hurt his precious daughter if he try hurt her sister this is the best way to deal with him . He teased his own medicine :D

2 • I think I fall in love with Hae Ra today , I love her for all her flaws and complexity , she is one hard cookies , I like that she isn’t a saint , I don’t think I could love a character who was a right goody two shoes in her situation :sweatingbullets: I personally prefer that she show a flaws , hurt and all , because at least she’s real and the same can’t be said about Cha soo-Hyun.

That why Cha soo-Hyun drives me a little nuts to the point where I actually telling her to shut up through gritted teeth at my computer. She need to start be real and  that what I don’t like about her is that Cha soo-Hyun is always on her high horse, and in her mind she’s always been the wronged party and never the one in the wrong . Cha soo-Hyun need to stop digging herself a hole she can’t climb , she need to understand he isn’t into her or want to sleep with her , but I give her that she got the nerves to ask him why he thinks he so great ? :D 

3 • I don’t condone violence but I’d happily see Ko A Jung stabbing  Han sung sook in the face . I know Ko A Jung has no balls but I do thinks everyone has a breaking point and after years of intimidation, abuse , and threats I do thinks it’s understandable if Ko A Jung one day snapped . The way this horrible mother in law pushing her she will snap sooner than later . It’s very disturbing to watch her bully Ko A Jung the way she do , she isn’t her punching bag  she need to stop. Bully’s exist but it’s pretty hard to watch it happen again and again without consequences. Han sung sook bullying is definitely an issue that Kdrama could handle better . 

I was truly suprised that I actually felt wee bit emphatic towards CSH. I still don’t like her at all. Her mother is a piece of work. I don’t understand why did she tell her about J and her kidney. 

I loved loved how bad  richard simmons  hera was in these episodes. And I think her sister had an affair and they got caught or something.

I loved how the last episode ended and I can’t wait for next week.

Archived